Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
The dumbest fucking opinions come from people with cartoons as their avatars.
ezgif-6-22df725ed8.gif

Geet

kiwifarms.net
People who say "I know what you're thinking...[insert what they think you're thinking]" literally never know what I'm thinking. They are never right and it bothers me that these people think everybody is as dull as they are and always react to things in the cliched ways they imagine.

They might be right for most people, but they're also annoying people who aren't drooling cattlebrains. Like, what if you simply didn't try to be a mind-reader and continue your presentation without acting like a slimy salesman?

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who use the words "faith in humanity" in any capacity. Like in a comment on a video of some hick rescuing a varmint or whatever they'll go "faith in humanity restored!!1". People who whine about muh humanity in any nature, environmental or animal-related context as well.
Those types almost always exaggerate and do it for attention.

*Random political event happens halfway across the world from where they live and has casualties*

This type of person: My faith in humanity is ruined. This is why we can’t have nice things

*Random event where someone makes a video of themselves taking care of a small animal/baby*

Same type of person: My faith in humanity is restored! This is so wholesome. Why are there ninjas chopping onions?

Both times it’s insincere and this kind of person just wants to get the most likes they can on whatever social media for leaving comments like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
Spanish hip-hop.

1535871885560.png

No I will not explain.
Motherfucker, what other species displays cross-species altruism and attempts conservation of nature?
Protecting the environment was a piller of the right for 250 years; a reaction against the industrial revolution.

'Mainstream' thought today is a holdover of the Cold War. Boomers love huffing black smoke, but they are against civilian use of clean power on principle.

Last edited:

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
People who say something that needs an explanation, but then say that they won't explain. (Mostly joking, because I am sorta interested in why.)
Beats are generic as fuck. (All Spanish pop is safe-sounding and mediocre.)

Every song has the same beat, the same painful auto-tuned warbling, every rapper sounds like the same guy, cheap-sounding Nokia synth patterns, and it just bangs away at you. Dun-cha-cha-dun-cha, cha-cha-dun-cha, cha-cha-dun-cha, cha-cha-dun-cha.

People only tolerate it because their food is good.

Last edited:

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
Those big plastic nigger-nails that the women are wearing. They look stupid, they look gross and they look stupid. You wouldn't have real 4 inch finger nails, so why do these cunts think these tappy plastic ones look good?

OTOH i do get a good laugh out of people trying to pick shit up with them. Retards.

D.Angus

Smiling Friend
kiwifarms.net
Beats are generic as fuck. (All Spanish pop is safe-sounding mediocre.)

Every song has the same beat, the same painful auto-tuned warbling, every rapper sounds like the same guy, cheap sounding Nokia synth patterns, and it just bangs away at you. Dun-cha-cha-dun-cha, dun-cha-cha-dun-cha, dun-cha-cha-dun-cha, dun-cha-cha-dun-cha.

People only tolerate it because their food is good.
I honestly thought it'd be because of a pissed off Porto Rican blasting it at two in the morning as you were trying to sleep, while he's outside your window in the street having an argument with his girlfriend and/or side ho of the week. That's why I hate it.

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net
Happy to add to the Puerto Rican pile-on here, Puerto Rican independence activists. They are hands-down without a doubt the most idiotic political group in the US, and I do say the US, because that's where they were all born and raised. Here's how any conversation with these dumbfucks goes:

"Puerto Rico should be a state"
"No the people don't want it to be a state, it should be independent."
"Here's a referendum with better turnout than your typical US presidential election, with a simple yes-or-no question, where a majority of Puerto Ricans voted to become a state."
"Colonialist rigged poll! Yanquis imperialistas!"

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Happy to add to the Puerto Rican pile-on here, Puerto Rican independence activists. They are hands-down without a doubt the most idiotic political group in the US, and I do say the US, because that's where they were all born and raised. Here's how any conversation with these dumbfucks goes:

"Puerto Rico should be a state"
"No the people don't want it to be a state, it should be independent."
"Here's a referendum with better turnout than your typical US presidential election, with a simple yes-or-no question, where a majority of Puerto Ricans voted to become a state."
"Colonialist rigged poll! Yanquis imperialistas!"
Remember when the fake news reported that feeble 1/6 bullshit was an insurrection and the first time anyone attacked the Capitol but because they're fake news they didn't know it was actually these Puerto Rican motherfuckers who opened fire on the floor of the House in session. Incidentally Jimmy Carter later commuted their sentences.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People that drone on with conversation. DSP rambling on his prestreams is one such example.

This one is about why he should have a 4K TV.