Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Tijuana Bible

Amhole Microbiome Researcher
kiwifarms.net
Not being able to find a single fucking charity that doesn't have retarded SJW goals as part of their manifesto, usually tucked away somewhere in their site.

I would love to donate money towards research and advocacy for some diseases/conditions. But reading closely, these people also wank about how there is inequality in access to treatment; about some people need more help and priority than others and I can't support that shit.

Perhaps more concerning is that some charities not only provide research grants but they also function as advisory bodies for governments etc.

It doesn't matter what disease it is. The money's gotta be spunked on shit that makes no fucking difference, and these people that are meant to advocate for all want money to screw over the people who bankroll them. Fuck that.

- If you're going to spend that money on shit that goes BEYOND your stated purpose, you can fuck right off.
- If you're going to spend the money you do receive on pushing for medical discrimination for the sake of equality, you can fuck off some more.

It's a bitch because where I live mental health services and support for chronic conditions sucks absolute ass (courtesy of health tourism and terrible resource management). It'd be great to at least be able to pitch in and assist with local charities that function as a safety net for so many people, but I can't be sure that they won't spend it on retarded shit. It's like the moment they become big enough (thus somewhat legit?) they realize that what they really need to do is virtue signal.

I think the chances of finding a charity for people with an ass for a face that simply does what it says on the tin are between slim and none.

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not being able to find a single fucking charity that doesn't have retarded SJW goals as part of their manifesto, usually tucked away somewhere in their site.
Make a Sandwhich or two, give it to a Homeless man.

You have now Charitied effective than NGO Charities.

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
Too many slow, short, fat people in my way
ezgif-2-dc07468dde.gif

>blocks your path

Last edited:

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who are walking slow in front of me. Come on, I got somewhere to be. Walk with purpose, people.
Only one answer.

Newman's Lovechild

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word.
kiwifarms.net
People who are walking slow in front of me. Come on, I got somewhere to be. Walk with purpose, people.

Slow people walking in front of you, in the flow of foot traffic leaving or entering a store. They walk through the door, stop dead in front of you, and look around like they just woke up.

M3xus

This user doesn't know what he's talking about
kiwifarms.net
Most of my department is sick, so management has us spread thin to cover as much as possible. Which means we got stuck with the FNG while an experienced co-worker's off covering for someone else.

We hate this guy. Dude fixates on a single task at a time, will do it his way and not according to, by all reports, how anyone trained him, and when you try to correct him you get incoherent mumbling.

I could tolerate this somewhat if he were trying to do his tasks as quickly as possible, but no, he's doing them as slowly, methodically, and incorrectly, as possible. It's mind-boggling.

Yes, he's of the African-American persuasion. What gave it away?

Naturally, this means if we try to complain about him we get accused of racism. My remaining co-workers and I hope he does something harmless but really fucking stupid and gets his ass fired. If not, I've got a really bad feeling we'll be stuck with him once we have people come back from being sick ("Oh, he's already worked with you guys for so long, we'll just keep him there!").

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
We hate this guy. Dude fixates on a single task at a time, will do it his way and not according to, by all reports, how anyone trained him, and when you try to correct him you get incoherent mumbling.
Every workplace has one. Everyone else is such a screw-up, I'm the only one who can do it right, all of you idiots just get out of the way and let me do it.
:jaceknife:

Also see: Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder

Last edited: