Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And literally over a dozen languages printed on government papers, especially papers concerning welfare and voting. The fact that swathes of people who don't even speak my country's language get a say in who runs it pisses me off beyond measure.
Gee, it sure sucks that my country translates informational pamphlets into different languages so everyone can understand them.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
People who are habitually late, and when you call them out on it they won't apologise, but come up with a litany of excuses that are immediately bullshit. Like bitch, are you really trying to sell me that shit in response?

I pick up a coworker occasionally in the morning on the way to work. After he made us late one morning, I told him I'd be driving my ass to work solo in the morning if he wasn't outside at 'x' time, unless he had a terrorist attack-tier excuse to grab hold of.

Guess who hasn't been late since? Funny how that works.

yasscat

the happiest sad girl you'll ever meet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who are habitually late, and when you call them out on it they won't apologise, but come up with a litany of excuses that are immediately bullshit. Like bitch, are you really trying to sell me that shit in response?
The fucking woooorst. I have some people like that, who I've had to resort to telling them that things start earlier than they do just so they can be ready on time.

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
The fucking woooorst. I have some people like that, who I've had to resort to telling them that things start earlier than they do just so they can be ready on time.
You're better than I am. Lateness is something that absolutely boils my piss hotter than the fires of the Acheron.

And the people who are late often NEVER have a legitimate excuse.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
People who don't want to realize that they suck at a hobby they've picked up, don't put in any work to improve, and also shove their shit into my face all the time.

You suck at it. You'll never be good at it. And that would be totally fine, if you just liked your hobby without needing the approval of everyone around you.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Was on YouTube and I got an as from one of those companies infamous for making creepy mobile games, and this one had to be the worst OT was called parasite cleaner and it started showing a cartoon incision being made in a leg full of worms! :cryblood:

WTF YouTube?! I though you learned from elsagate just because something uses bright colorful cartoon graphics, doesn't mean it's a silly little kids game!

And before anyone asks "why didn't you use adblock? " it's cause it's on my phone... Never figured out how to get it to work on mobile.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
Slight PL, I guess.
My parents are like that and to me the worst part is that they actually think it's funny/quirky.
Them saying 'people already started inviting us an hour earlier because we're never on time' while laughing it off like it's nothing really made me be glad that I didn't turn out like them. At all.
I'm not sure if them not even trying to excuse it makes the whole thing better or worse. An no, they don't see any reason to change that, at all.