Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
This and people that insist on going 80 in a 60, or 60 in a 40, and so on.

Like I have a 30 minute commute to school. For most of my way, the speed limit is 50 and 60 MPH. I'll be doing the speed limit, or maybe five over, and I'll have like two cars behind me really riding my ass.

Nigga. I am not doing 70 in a 50, especially on this route, which has a lot of curves. Also, it goes through the forest, and I want to go at a slower, steadier speed so I can break better if a deer runs out or at least not hit it at an unreasonable speed. I also had to deal with a kid in my class getting killed in a car wreck because he tried to pass a truck going 80 MPH in a 50.

Y'all can pass me at 80 MPH if you want to and get killed doing so, but I'm not going any faster.
You want to know what the best part about that fucking crap is? A cop can (and will) pull you over and possibly ticket you for fucking with the flow of traffic. Even if you're fucking following the speed limit and committing no other violations.

At least, that's what happened to me. (To be fair, getting testy with the cop is probably what sealed the ticket.)

People who see anti-Semitism everywhere. I have a buddy on Reddit who was born in 1988. He ended his handle in "88" and now everyone assumes he's a Nazi.

Stay strong, u/gasthejews88!
Delicious copypasta

Yolandi

Resident Pokemon Go expert
kiwifarms.net
When people "ombre" their hair and act like that's different from their roots showing

edit: corrected spelling

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
I had to move back to my old niggo hood and the mega bass boost car stereos that shake the whole house are really pissing me off royally. Everyone seems to have them and has to show off how badly they can bust your eardrums and rattle your windows. And there are so many west indies people here now blasting stuff in all kinds of languages. Oh I just cani't wait until summer. :roll:

I haven't seen any low riders yet but back when I lived here about 12 years ago there were a few.

Also, guys that start rapping when they see a girl walk by. I don't know how this is supposed to be a mating call but I am not impressed. And pull up your damn pants! How is that stupid 90s Marky Mark trend still alive?:mad:

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to move back to my old niggo hood and the mega bass boost car stereos that shake the whole house are really pissing me off royally. Everyone seems to have them and has to show off how badly they can bust your eardrums and rattle your windows. And there are so many west indies people here now blasting stuff in all kinds of languages. Oh I just cani't wait until summer. :roll:

I haven't seen any low riders yet but back when I lived here about 12 years ago there were a few.

Also, guys that start rapping when they see a girl walk by. I don't know how this is supposed to be a mating call but I am not impressed. And pull up your damn pants! How is that stupid 90s Marky Mark trend still alive?:mad:
Ha you're poor.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net

Everytime I see a guy with sagging pants I have to think...you do know where that trend originates, right?

You do know you look like you're wearing a diaper, right?

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net

Can kind of sympathize. Spent a lot of my formative years in an area where you could not fucking kick sand without it getting on a Mexican's shoe and you'd toss a coin to determine whether it was an illegal's shoe or not. Lots of Aztec Gold colored Chevy Astros, black Monte Carlos and every once in a while a dancing hooptie of some flavor, usually parked on a patchy mostly-dirt "lawn" instead of a driveway, weathered children's toys strewn around the exterior of the house, and for at least 4 hours every day someone playing that "oompah oompah HOOOOOOY HOYHOYHOY" shit as loud as their shitty speakers could manage. Lock up any tools you have or they'll grow legs, and you better learn a few words of Spanish so you know what the fuck they're up to.

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon

Truthboi

Prince of filthy weeaboos
kiwifarms.net
Hand in hand with this, people that become emotionally devastated when fictional characters die but act indifferent, callous, or flippant when real people die.
Yeah it's jarring when they treat characters whose worst crimes are being bullies as more evil than actual bad people like terrorists, sex offenders, or school shooters

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino