Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
I've been waiting about half a week now on my final grade for a university class, which is half a week after the date all final grades were supposed to be released, as mandated by the administration. I'm not surprised my old, fat, communist professor was too lazy to put a number in a box and click "submit", but I am extremely irritated that this is what my tuition pays for.
Feeling this rn.

Took my math final Wednesday. He said grades would he up Thursday night. It's now Sunday night, nothing.

#CoxPostTheGradesChallenge

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
People that make fun of or ridicule people for choosing to abstain from sex until marriage or waiting until they've been in a relationship with that person for a while.

"If you haven't had 63 sexual partners by the time you're 16 then like wtf r u doing???? Fucking loser dumbass Christcuck reeeeeeee"

Also a lot of the people I know that do that shit complain about how they're unhappy romantically and about how they keep getting "played". Wonder why.
Who still does this though? I've only ever met one idiot in my life who thought that way, but despite the shit, he was then quick to state it was actually commendable.
And he's what incels would call a textbook "Chad" and what I'd call the most oblivious fucking normie I've ever known.

Also, I really hate little dogs. Little meaning Yorkies, Malteses, chihuahuas. Yappy fuckers that are aggressive, like to bite, hard to train, bark for five hours if the wind blows, etc.
I hate them because they're the little fucks who keep me up all night from barking nonstop. They define the stereotype of "All bark and no bite", if you've ever had an altercation with one. They know they have absolutely no power and so overcompensate to the extreme with yaps and all that bullshit.

I'm a gentle guy by nature, but man, I've never wanted to do a boot stomp so hard than when dealing with those little fucks.

But it's also why I prefer cats.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle

Devilish Tyrant

kiwifarms.net
I personally find most people who work major supermarket chains generally intolerable attitude-wise. Their jobs could easily be replaced with robots and slowly is, they only drag on due to unions and people protecting the elderly class of workers. I only go through their checkout lines because I can say almost anything (use of subtle racism or over the top conspiracy) and chances are they won't have the energy to reply properly which can create some funny interactions.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: LovBeCon

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Who still does this though? I've only ever met one idiot in my life who thought that way, but despite the shit, he was then quick to state it was actually commendable.
And he's what incels would call a textbook "Chad" and what I'd call the most oblivious fucking normie I've ever known.

I hate them because they're the little fucks who keep me up all night from barking nonstop. They define the stereotype of "All bark and no bite", if you've ever had an altercation with one. They know they have absolutely no power and so overcompensate to the extreme with yaps and all that bullshit.

I'm a gentle guy by nature, but man, I've never wanted to do a boot stomp so hard than when dealing with those little fucks.

But it's also why I prefer cats.
A. I see it on the internet all the time and I've experienced it in real life. It feels really weird and stupid that I have people basically question why I'm not a whore and act like I'm a Mormon or something.

B. Yes exactly. But they also do like to bite (at least in my experience).

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
A. I see it on the internet all the time and I've experienced it in real life. It feels really weird and stupid that I have people basically question why I'm not a whore and act like I'm a Mormon or something.

B. Yes exactly. But they also do like to bite (at least in my experience).
That's the more offensive part, I feel. That you must either be autistic (my mother thought I was autistic, and probably the rest of my family for most of my life, simply because they had no experience with introverts. And man did that hurt to find out they thought that). Or that you must be crazy religious.

I guess you have to keep in mind that not everyone has the luxury of foresight. Some people can gather what they want out of a relationship, sex, and other such issues beforehand, but more times than not, most people don't know what they want until they make the mistake of being with someone they don't. Trial and error.

And see, I don't admire someone with that thought simply for the superficial reason that they haven't been whoring themselves out like normal, but because they simply are wise enough to know what they want out of life; they are capable of critical thinking. That's a lot more worthy of praise, I feel.

B. Haha, never had that happen. But then again, I wear industrial boots.

Last edited:

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
This so much. At least in the country I live in (eurofag) it's highly frowned upon to basically have a normal impulse control. People get really weirded out when they find out you're not interested in sleeping around. The end result is always the same: "Oh you're religious? No...Oh you're like autistic or a loner?" The idea that you're more interested in settling down and find someone serious doesn't register for a lot of people.

Jesus motherfucking christ.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Also, I hate those annoying alcohol connoisseur types. It’s cool to be passionate about something, but please don’t be such a snob about it. You just like getting buzzed like everyone else, don’t be such an uppity prick.
Cicerones are either the biggest cunts you'll ever meet or the most down to earth and cool people ever. There is no in-between.

People who only drink ridiculously expensive beer are usually dipshits who think drinking expensive beer makes them cooler. I like a stupid expensive trappist ale as much as the next guy, but some of the ridiculously cheap beers you can get from Eastern Europe are delicious and a treat to explore.

Then again my favorite beer is Rainier, so what the fuck do I know.

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Cicerones are either the biggest cunts you'll ever meet or the most down to earth and cool people ever. There is no in-between.

People who only drink ridiculously expensive beer are usually dipshits who think drinking expensive beer makes them cooler. I like a stupid expensive trappist ale as much as the next guy, but some of the ridiculously cheap beers you can get from Eastern Europe are delicious and a treat to explore.

Especially IPA drinkers check this off. Seriously, a regular beer from like Czech is amazing compared to that shit that goes for seven times the price.

On an unrelated note: As an aspiring/indie author, nothing pisses me off more than other writers that insist on either:

1) Get super political about shit and force it onto their readers, despite their readers being 100% uninterested in it and never once asking for it.
and/or
2) Writers that try to gatekeep genres/subjects. "Oh you can't write a novel for women that contains normal white straight people, DAS RAWCIST!". Even funnier when no race or body type nor sexuality is ever even mentioned.

Need to send these fucking degenerates to Sweden or Saudi Arabia for some good ol' reeducation.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
The fact that no matter how many years I've been on the internet I still can't grasp the art of shitposting no matter how much I try. :(
It's pretty much a matter of sounding exceptional without trying to sound exceptional and without actually being exceptional. Going completely off-the-cuff and keeping it short tends to result in what people would call a proper shitpost.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I drink Miller Lite in a aggressive manner while glaring across the bar at IPA drinkers. It's pretty fun.

Reactions: Pop-Tart

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I drink Miller Lite in a aggressive manner while glaring across the bar at IPA drinkers. It's pretty fun.
I've tried IPAs and I really don't get the appeal. Hops are an interesting flavor but putting so much of them in that the beer tastes bitter as bile is just exceptional.

I personally love stouts, bocks and a handful of others. IPAs are just unfun to drink.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've tried IPAs and I really don't get the appeal. Hops are an interesting flavor but putting so much of them in that the beer tastes bitter as bile is just exceptional.

I personally love stouts, bocks and a handful of others. IPAs are just unfun to drink.
I like bitterness but hipsters turn everything into a meme and hops are no exception. Things should have more than one flavor and hops to the point you can't taste anything else at all (not even any other bitter flavors) ruins it.

• Agree
Reactions: Ruin
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino