Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in all Spring weather. 🥝
kiwifarms.net
People who assume that, because I work from home, I'm an idiot. And then talk down to me.
A prior job allowed work from home in very limited, pre-approved situations. My peeve was the people that found out I had one of those rare work at home days and assumed it meant they could contact me during the day and ask/expect me to drop everything to help them with non-work related stuff - stuff that they'd invariably wait until after work to contact me about if I was working at the office or a client site.

Truthboi

Prince of filthy weeaboos
kiwifarms.net
People who act like all mental illness in fiction should be portrayed accurately 100% or otherwise it's a direct insult to mental illnesses. Furthermore, those people who act like works that portray mental illness think the creators are treating it as an accurate portrayal instead of a fictionalized version.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
Neighbors
Ftfy because I fucking hate my neighbors, one time this big group from down the hall threw a party and instead of going inside (because the rooms are decently soundproofed) they just stood in the fucking corridor talking with their outside voices at 11:30 PM on a tuesday, for 45 minutes, and I was too beta to tell them to shut the fuck up

Also, I fucking hate messengers that don't let you preview the contents of a message because I'm autistic and that makes me nervous

Super Color Up

Professional Sonic Autist
kiwifarms.net
Director Worship.

This could be for movies or vidya. They're not solely responsible for everything. I wish normies would stop attributing technical or artistic accomplishments to people that didn't have anything to do with that. Like Hideo Kojima or the russo brothers

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Ftfy because I fucking hate my neighbors, one time this big group from down the hall threw a party and instead of going inside (because the rooms are decently soundproofed) they just stood in the fucking corridor talking with their outside voices at 11:30 PM on a tuesday, for 45 minutes, and I was too beta to tell them to shut the fuck up

Also, I fucking hate messengers that don't let you preview the contents of a message because I'm autistic and that makes me nervous
Honestly no preview option is bad design.

Neighbors have now moved on to vacuuming their apartment. It's fucking quarter to 10. I'd kill you assholes but I'm too tired.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Glad to see there’s some LEOs that aren’t dicks
On one hand, kind of, yeah. I don't really like people getting prison for having a dime bag on them and shit like that. On the other, the inconsistency bothers me. When someone is predictably a cockbite you can plan around it and accommodate it somewhat. It can even be useful. It should be noted that "useful" is not a word I would use to describe these police. Ever.

BobsSpergers

kiwifarms.net
People who name their kids after fictional characters. I'm specifically talking about characters that have weird names that don't occur in real life. The school my mom worked at had a kid named Anakin. I recently read something about people naming their kids after GOT characters, including Theon. Congratulations, asshole, you just guaranteed your kid is gonna be miserable growing up.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
On one hand, kind of, yeah. I don't really like people getting prison for having a dime bag on them and shit like that. On the other, the inconsistency bothers me. When someone is predictably a cockbite you can plan around it and accommodate it somewhat. It can even be useful. It should be noted that "useful" is not a word I would use to describe these police. Ever.
So what you're saying is you should tip off the cops on a "meth den" instead.

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
People who name their kids after fictional characters. I'm specifically talking about characters that have weird names that don't occur in real life. The school my mom worked at had a kid named Anakin. I recently read something about people naming their kids after GOT characters, including Theon. Congratulations, asshole, you just guaranteed your kid is gonna be miserable growing up.
Also people naming their kids shit like "Raleyghh" and "Bradlynne".

Also there's a difference between "Huh, I like Star Wars. Luke is a pretty nice name. I'll name my son that. Leia is pretty for a girl" and then naming your kid Anakin.

BobsSpergers

kiwifarms.net
Also people naming their kids shit like "Raleyghh" and "Bradlynne".

Also there's a difference between "Huh, I like Star Wars. Luke is a pretty nice name. I'll name my son that. Leia is pretty for a girl" and then naming your kid Anakin.
Exactly! If said fictional character has a normal name that won't stand out then I'm all for it. But anything weird and you might as well named your kid Jar-Jar.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino