Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Sure fucking seems that way.

No joke, people walking around stores reeking of the shit. Smell like they just lost a fight with a skunk. No one cares. Fucking uniformed LEOs IGNORING their tomato-eyed asses.
It doesn't make it any better that some weed are literally fertilized with shit.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
People who name their kids after fictional characters. I'm specifically talking about characters that have weird names that don't occur in real life. The school my mom worked at had a kid named Anakin. I recently read something about people naming their kids after GOT characters, including Theon. Congratulations, asshole, you just guaranteed your kid is gonna be miserable growing up.
Good news is if the kid troons out and decides to get his dick chopped he doesn’t have to change his name

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty much a matter of sounding exceptional without trying to sound exceptional and without actually being exceptional. Going completely off-the-cuff and keeping it short tends to result in what people would call a proper shitpost.
I've always thought about it as more of a state of being kind of thing. It's like an in the moment sort of deal.

Someone besides myself and the mailman has been touching my mail.

Someone wants to die.
Pffft. I don't even check my fucking mail.

• Winner
Reactions: Sprig of Parsley

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Loud talkers. Seriously pisses me off when I can have my headphones on, with music going full blast, and it STILL doesn't drown out the two idiots sitting less than five feet from one another who are too autistic to just talk normally and instead bellow like a fucking elephant.
On a similar note, people who try and have a conversation with me while I have my earbuds in.

1. I cannot fucking hear you over my friend Layne Staley, dumbass. Increase your volume and I might just increase Layne's to make a fucking point.
2. Earbuds in is generally a good sign that there isn't much I'm interested in discussing with you. And you call ME socially inept. Fuckhead.
3. It's always some banal shit that doesn't matter anyway. You're not entitled to a conversation about the weather with me, shithead. Say something interesting or pound sand.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
I seriously hate ties and their omnipresence in anything but the most basic-bitch work environments drives me insane. I mean, I love how they look at times, but tying a Windsor properly is somehow difficult for me first thing in the morning, I really don't like having things around my neck like that, and caring for a nice silk tie properly is kind of a fucking pain compared to most other things in my wardrobe. (Having some cheap-but-serviceable ties is handy though.)

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
OK, I don't know how the fuck parking your ass in front of my building and playing your fucking rap so loud the bass rattles my windows in their frames doesn't fall afoul of some kind of law regarding noise violations but I'm about ten seconds from coming down there and doing something about it myself, fucker.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
The words "undocument immigrant", "migrant", and anything that ends in -phobe -phobic or -phobia that isn't an actual phobia.

Also the stand-up fan that I have has a twelve hour automatic shut-off function that I can't disable. Both that and the fact that the manufacturer had the balls to label it a "feature" piss me off.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino