Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Ftfy because I fucking hate my neighbors, one time this big group from down the hall threw a party and instead of going inside (because the rooms are decently soundproofed) they just stood in the fucking corridor talking with their outside voices at 11:30 PM on a tuesday, for 45 minutes, and I was too beta to tell them to shut the fuck up

Also, I fucking hate messengers that don't let you preview the contents of a message because I'm autistic and that makes me nervous
I've been blessed with super quiet neighbors. Apartment living is still shit no matter which way you cut it, though.

Stayed at a hotel a few months ago and there were kids running up and down the hallways past midnight. Heard some lady go out and ask them to stop. They did for about five minutes, before picking back up and going back at it.

Thought they were dumbass teenagers, so I opened my door and yelled, "FUCKING STOP HORSING AROUND," in my best dad voice. They were eight year olds. Oops.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know. Probably the 'tism
It is shit when you rent a car and the gas cap is on the other side and you find out at the gas pump. Then everyone thinks you're a fucking moron when you have to move the car to another gas station entirely, because fuck fueling up after shaming yourself in public like that.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
It is shit when you rent a car and the gas cap is on the other side and you find out at the gas pump. Then everyone thinks you're a fucking moron when you have to move the car to another gas station entirely, because fuck fueling up after shaming yourself in public like that.
Oh God this. This so much. Even better when it's full service and the guy tells you to pull back around. Oh lordy :sighduck:

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever designed a car?
Does GMod count?

I can kind of see it being a minor obstacle with compact vehicles where they have to get really fucking creative with component locations, but every other kind of car I've seen could probably have the tank, cap and filler neck transposed to the other side of the vehicle with minor issue.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
People in public who think they're everyone else's personal DJ and start blasting their music from their shitty phone speakers. Almost always it's some form of "yea nigga! Yea hoe! Yea BITCH!" tard rap.
Or an asshole apartment neighbor who plays gangsta rap very loud at 2am on a weeknight. I get it, I like gangsta rap myself, but not at fucking 2am when other people and/or myself are trying to sleep. Oddly, it would be less annoying if he was loud with music I hated.

Last edited:

AprilRains

Better killing through chemistry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does GMod count?

I can kind of see it being a minor obstacle with compact vehicles where they have to get really fucking creative with component locations, but every other kind of car I've seen could probably have the tank, cap and filler neck transposed to the other side of the vehicle with minor issue.
Not necessarily. On the one hand, if the gas cap is released by a control on the driver's side of the car, it's a lot better to put it there. On the other hand, in countries where you drive on the right, the other side is safer for roadside refills. And so on.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sprig of Parsley

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I've been blessed with super quiet neighbors. Apartment living is still shit no matter which way you cut it, though.

Stayed at a hotel a few months ago and there were kids running up and down the hallways past midnight. Heard some lady go out and ask them to stop. They did for about five minutes, before picking back up and going back at it.

Thought they were dumbass teenagers, so I opened my door and yelled, "FUCKING STOP HORSING AROUND," in my best dad voice. They were eight year olds. Oops.
they deserved it.
you shouldn't have to be a better dad than some white trash parents. A lot of our dads would grab us by the wrist and tell us to "knock that off right now or the hand's coming out because it's midnight"
Millennials and I-gen need not be parents having been raised with their absent fathers and "showing authority to my children is capitalist and problematic".

Good news is if the kid troons out and decides to get his dick chopped he doesn’t have to change his name
That would really reek if the kid had to.

Isam

ἀνάπαυσις
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino