Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Potheads and pothead culture, Hate the smell, the dependence, and the ire over not being able to get high. Spending all your time stoned or waiting to be stoned is a waste of life. I get the medicinal benefits of it all, and why people in pain use it, I'm talking about the lazy motherfuckers who do little but get stoned.

Lifes short enough as it is and filled with enough stupid people to make it worse and getting high just isn't the right way to deal with this. I aint talking about the folks who have a few joints a month, I'm talking about the ones who have a few a week.
The medical benefits are non-existent FWIW, assuming the modern pharmacopoeia. Agreed 100% though. Contrary to popular wisdom, I have seen people addicted to it, as in objective signs from abstinence, and who have committed crime to afford it.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Morons who if they're out shopping or waiting in line seem to have their IQ drop about 50 points. If you're in line to get food, have an idea of what you want. Don't just stand there holding everyone else up going "ummm.... I'll have....uhhhh....."

If you're paying for groceries and still can't figure out how to use a debit card, have your tard wrangler with you to do it. If your fat ass is blocking an entire isle, don't glare at me like I insulted ten generations of your family if I say "excuse me." Same deal if you stand in the doorway with your re.tarded friends having a conversation and preventing other customers from leaving. I'll say pardon me once. If you can't get the fuck out after that, I'll Red Rover my ass through you.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧
kiwifarms.net
When people honk their car horn a second after the light turns green.
On and off, I've had people honk their horn at me when I leave work and I'm stopped at a stop sign waiting for traffic to clear on a divided boulevard (4 lanes on each side) so I can turn into the farthest/left-most lane. For some reason, they seem to think I should turn into one of the right ones instead even when I need to be in the left lane. Almost every time this happens, the car behind me either turns into the same left lane I did or it turns into the turnaround lane - meaning the driver would have waited just as long as I had if I wasn't in front of them.

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest motherfucker in town.
kiwifarms.net
The medical benefits are non-existent FWIW, assuming the modern pharmacopoeia. Agreed 100% though. Contrary to popular wisdom, I have seen people addicted to it, as in objective signs from abstinence, and who have committed crime to afford it.
I know people who used it because of Cancer or HIV and they weren't able to eat without it. Or people who used it for chronic pain. That said, a lot of people make up medical reasons to use it in my opinion.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Potheads and pothead culture, Hate the smell, the dependence, and the ire over not being able to get high. Spending all your time stoned or waiting to be stoned is a waste of life. I get the medicinal benefits of it all, and why people in pain use it, I'm talking about the lazy motherfuckers who do little but get stoned.

Lifes short enough as it is and filled with enough stupid people to make it worse and getting high just isn't the right way to deal with this. I aint talking about the folks who have a few joints a month, I'm talking about the ones who have a few a week.
If you can have booze
I can have pot

Negotiations complete

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Evangelical christfags.

I've got nothing against regular Christians or religious people, but the holy roller Evangelicals who do nothing but breathe and speak God can get really insufferable. The kind of people who if you bring up you listen to rock music, watch horror movies or play D&D ask why you refuse to pursue entertainment that only glorifies God. That can't even talk about simple nonpolitical news stories like fucking unusual weather without going into how it's a sign of the end times. That ask why you read "evil books" when those books are a Stephen King paperback. Bring up that King is a Methodist and they sneer, saying that he's part of a false religion.

It's exhausting dealing with these people.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
I loathe the way they portray pregnant women on TV and commercials as screaming demons from the moment their water breaks. This MAY happen...I've never seen it or heard of anyone I know doing it. There's currently a commercial with a woman in a car shouting "don't mess with my discount!!!" or some stupid shit as she's going into labor. Her hubby in the car should have backhanded her across the chops, told her to shut the fuck up and let him drive.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ghetto nogs not ordinary black people but the kind of loud, obnoxious, aggressive stereotype that thinks gangsta rap and Black Twitter are how to guides for life. I'd rather deal with 200 white trash than one of these people.

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
Niggas that turn from the far left turning lane into the middle of the highway.

You turn into the lane corresponding with the lane you are currently in so if you are in the far left turning lane you turn into the far left lane. You don't cut the fuck across fucking traffic almost getting me rear ended.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking people.

• Agree
Reactions: Pina Colada
Sorry to pick on you, but this sort of weird attitude does actually piss me off so I'm gonna quote you.

It's not just weed, or even drugs. The weird attitude that you would even have an inkling of a clue of what "the right way to deal with" things are for other people. Who the fuck are you?

I understand pointing out actual consequences and shit. I totally agree with your first paragraph about the addict type behavior and how awful it is.

Life is short, so do what I personally find acceptable? I don't come down to where you hang out and slap the cock out of your mouth (metaphorically speaking).

Anyway I think I've demonstrated it personally pisses me off.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
Birthday
kiwifarms.net
Evangelical christfags.

I've got nothing against regular Christians or religious people, but the holy roller Evangelicals who do nothing but breathe and speak God can get really insufferable. The kind of people who if you bring up you listen to rock music, watch horror movies or play D&D ask why you refuse to pursue entertainment that only glorifies God. That can't even talk about simple nonpolitical news stories like fucking unusual weather without going into how it's a sign of the end times. That ask why you read "evil books" when those books are a Stephen King paperback. Bring up that King is a Methodist and they sneer, saying that he's part of a false religion.

So-called "Christians" who demand things in the name of their religion that are flatly forbidden by the Bible. Things like praying God slays your enemies. You're supposed to love your enemies and try to bring them into the light, even if they persecute you. The Bible says God will deal with the unrepentant on the day of Judgement. You're not supposed to worry about earthly matters, your goal should be caring for people, because the whole point of this life is prepare for an Eternity with God. I'm no longer Christian, but if I was, I'd firmly believe that when the leaders of the modern evangelical movement die, they'll be very surprised to wake up in hell.

People who pronounce it "toe-ma-TOE". It's "Toe-MAH-toe." Fuck, let's call the whole thing off.

Aliens who kidnap me, anally probe me and don't even buy me dinner first. Jerks.

Oscar Wildean

kiwifarms.net
When I see people in the parks or outdoors watching fireworks and they bring their dogs with them. Dogs are scared of fireworks. I once saw a dog that died because it got spooked by the fireworks and it got hit by a car because it ran off. That's what you're risking.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know people who used it because of Cancer or HIV and they weren't able to eat without it. Or people who used it for chronic pain. That said, a lot of people make up medical reasons to use it in my opinion.
This is why I get annoyed by this dumb legal fiction of medical marijuana. People should be allowed to use whatever the fuck they like for no reason at all, maybe they have a medical reason for it, and MJ does have some legit medical uses, but if they want it for no other reason than they want to watch stupid stoner movies and eat Oreos all night, who cares? Just fuck off. It's not your business.

And continuing this dumb nonsense of pretending everyone who wants weed is some cancer patient is just catering to that dumb Puritanism.

Oscar Wildean

kiwifarms.net
This is why I get annoyed by this dumb legal fiction of medical marijuana. People should be allowed to use whatever the fuck they like for no reason at all, maybe they have a medical reason for it, and MJ does have some legit medical uses, but if they want it for no other reason than they want to watch stupid stoner movies and eat Oreos all night, who cares? Just fuck off. It's not your business.

And continuing this dumb nonsense of pretending everyone who wants weed is some cancer patient is just catering to that dumb Puritanism.
I've seen some people who say they use it for anxiety or other reasons and it's like, eh, just order it and get it delivered to your house like other people do. Don't make up some big reason. Most people don't give a shit why you're using it anyway.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Evangelical christfags.

These are the same guys who chastise not just the "sinners" (way to show a lack of self awareness, guys), but treat any and all other denominations they're not a part of as "false believers" (and even some who are) and take the bible way too literally when it shouldn't be. They need to either rot or be chastised by even their fellow peers and treated as outcasts. I once read an article about how some pastors wanted to see the LGBTQ community holocausted and I was like "I might not be too keen on them either, but they're not deserving of that".

How any of them are still covered by the first amendment or equivalent laws is beyond me when they're willing to say that people should be killed like in WWII because they don't like them. It's like what an edgy school shooter would say before committing his crime.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧
kiwifarms.net
These are the same guys who chastise not just the "sinners" (way to show a lack of self awareness, guys), but treat any and all other denominations they're not a part of as "false believers" (and even some who are) and take the bible way too literally when it shouldn't be. They need to either rot or be chastised by even their fellow peers and treated as outcasts. I once read an article about how some pastors wanted to see the LGBTQ community holocausted and I was like "I might not be too keen on them either, but they're not deserving of that".
Yeah, Christians of any denomination who act holier than thou -- especially towards people of other faiths or no faith -- certainly don't embody the Christian values they claim to hold. Worse is when they in-fight with each other over who is the most devout or accuse others of their faith of not being devout enough. Further, they want to fixate on the Old Testament and all the draconian laws and punishments of that era. For wanting to follow the bible literally, one would think they'd recall that Jesus:
  • Once said, "Judge not lest ye be judged," and
  • Interacted with people of different backgrounds, including those seen as outcasts (i.e. Zaccheus the tax collector or Mary Magdalene).
Further, he pointed out the hypocrisy of the lawgivers enforcing the old laws in such a heavy handed way that they would use conflicting laws as a form of gotcha to penalize the average person just trying to live a trouble-free daily life.

In short, Jesus was far more accepting and inclusive than these so-called Christians could ever hope to be -- something these folks fail to realize.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino