Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.
J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Ghetto nogs not ordinary black people but the kind of loud, obnoxious, aggressive stereotype that thinks gangsta rap and Black Twitter are how to guides for life. I'd rather deal with 200 white trash than one of these people.
Anyone who conflates ghetto types and normal black people as one group, and thinks it's wrong to ever criticize them. That's racist as fuck to think your skin color gives you an "act any way you want" card. Trashy people are trash regardless of race, and I want them nowhere near me.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Taking care of an elderly relative and their stubbornness to not go to the ER because "reasons". I cant force him(he's lucid, responsive), but I sure would feel better getting him there after the last few hours :/

Kind of cant tell someone over 90 what to do, even if its the right thing to do. He's made it this far and its his choice, its hard to respect it when its dangerous :/

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
When you used to buy cds of your favourite artists like a responsible, productive member of society and then you'd transfer all the songs on your mp3 player and all the fucking tracks weren't named correctly so you'd end up with 100k "Track 2" no matter how many times you'd try to name them with their correct song title because you were 9 and a stubborn idiot who wouldn't learn from your mistakes and now 10+ years later you're still a goddamn rètard and you still have those same 100k "Track 2" on your phone because you can't be arsed to learn how to rename the files so every time you want to listen to THAT song you have to skip 500 songs before you find the one and then when you finally find it you don't feel like listening to it anymore.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
People who abuse the idea of service dogs. Almost always it's some fatass older woman with a tiny little rat dog poodle or chihuahua who will bring them into a restaurant, prop them up at the table while they're yapping away and bothering everyone else, or bringing them into a store where they piss or shit on the floor.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
kiwifarms.net
When you used to buy cds of your favourite artists like a responsible, productive member of society and then you'd transfer all the songs on your mp3 player and all the fucking tracks weren't named correctly so you'd end up with 100k "Track 2" no matter how many times you'd try to name them with their correct song title because you were 9 and a stubborn idiot who wouldn't learn from your mistakes and now 10+ years later you're still a goddamn rètard and you still have those same 100k "Track 2" on your phone because you can't be arsed to learn how to rename the files so every time you want to listen to THAT song you have to skip 500 songs before you find the one and then when you finally find it you don't feel like listening to it anymore.
Go forth and be not with anger. Nice and lightweight..straight to the damn point. No bullshit.

God I miss it when software aspired to be like that. You know what? You've inspired me:

Bloatware really pisses me off. Fuck your incompetently coding ass making some stupid piece of shit software that takes up 10x the space it needs to in order to perform some basic bitch shit I can find a command line level 200kb tool on github to do instead.

F

FG 294

kiwifarms.net
I hate the bitch who yelled at me last night for "almost running her over". She walked across a dark street in the middle of the night with her stupid tiny dog. I saw her and slowed down considerably and came nowhere close to hitting her but she screamed at me anyway. And no she most certainly did not use the crosswalk.

Looney Troons

i need that money i really do i need that money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate the bitch who yelled at me last night for "almost running her over". She walked across a dark street in the middle of the night with her stupid tiny dog. I saw her and slowed down considerably and came nowhere close to hitting her but she screamed at me anyway. And no she most certainly did not use the crosswalk.
Politely ask the niggo to smile next time

Edit: you know, for visibility. If no teef, RIP

EvieNithercott

Low class aristocrat
kiwifarms.net
That people don't take over the counter drugs more seriously. Tylenol can kill you and I'm not talking about downing a bottle of it. Just one pill more than the recommended dosage over a period of time can seriously damage your liver and over an extended time can kill you. Don't take more than the recommended dosages people. Your life can literally depend on it.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Having an SJW brother nearing his 30s and still balls deep into that insanity. He's already taught his four year old daughter to scream "death to cops!" he's an antifa sympathizer, and everything is problematic and worthy of being erased from memory. Even a show as milquetoast and bland as The Drew Carey sitcom from the 90s he finds problematic because of how "sexist and homophobic and mean spirited" it apparently is. He'd probably have an aneurysm if I told him Carey is a staunch libertarian.

Sucks because we used to be pretty close until his re.tard friends brainwashed him.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Having an SJW brother nearing his 30s and still balls deep into that insanity. He's already taught his four year old daughter to scream "death to cops!" he's an antifa sympathizer, and everything is problematic and worthy of being erased from memory. Even a show as milquetoast and bland as The Drew Carey sitcom from the 90s he finds problematic because of how "sexist and homophobic and mean spirited" it apparently is. He'd probably have an aneurysm if I told him Carey is a staunch libertarian.

Sucks because we used to be pretty close until his re.tard friends brainwashed him.
Why the fuck would somebody who isn't even 30 yet even have an opinion on the Drew Carey sitcom from the 90s? I'm only a couple years younger than him and the only thing I know about that show is that it exists. Is there some channel that can't shell out for Seinfeld or Cheers or Frasier so they rerun that all day every day instead?

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would somebody who isn't even 30 yet even have an opinion on the Drew Carey sitcom from the 90s? I'm only a couple years younger than him and the only thing I know about that show is that it exists. Is there some channel that can't shell out for Seinfeld or Cheers or Frasier so they rerun that all day every day instead?
We were talking about older shows that nobody seems to remember and that's the one I brought up.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
That people don't take over the counter drugs more seriously. Tylenol can kill you and I'm not talking about downing a bottle of it. Just one pill more than the recommended dosage over a period of time can seriously damage your liver and over an extended time can kill you. Don't take more than the recommended dosages people. Your life can literally depend on it.
aspirin kills a hell of a lot of people every year
but people think that you can just eat it like candy because it's 'natural' or 'generic' or not one of those drugs with strange names

people who leave the smallest amount of anything food or drink need to be shot
had a roommate who would leave a spoonful of milk, or just a few bits of cereal
just fucking finish it off

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
people who leave the smallest amount of anything food or drink need to be shot
had a roommate who would leave a spoonful of tard cum, or just a few bits of cereal
just fucking finish it off
This, but extend that to a public place. I got to clean up after all the people who keep leaving half-full coffee cups, soda bottles and empty chip bags. And it drives me up the wall. Even more so when it starts leaking through the garbage bag, then I got to clean that shit up too.

And keep in mind, this is a grocery store, and I've got more important things to make sure are clean than fucking garbage that customers are too damn lazy to take care of themselves.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
youtube gave me this ad and it's the worst thing I've seen in awhile
yeah our disgusting consumer culture ruins people in mind, body, and spirit. what happens when it's obvious average people are having their souls crushed? that's cue for a some yuppie overpaid ad agency to pretend to empathize, mimic the speech of wellness "gurus" in describing the problem, in attempt to feed people more of the same bullshit. fuck this gay earth.

Last edited:

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of YouTube...

You can make a playlist of music and have it running in the background, right? No issues, right? Wrong. YouTube likes to pause your music about 30 min in and pester you to click a box to prove you're still there. You have like 15 seconds to do this or it basically kicks you to an error screen. YouTube isn't profitable and never has been, but that won't stop Google from trying to twist your arm to get you on YouTube Music. It's worse on smartphones - you have to have the YouTube window front and center at all times, you can't even splitscreen it. And it STILL pesters you to check in periodically.

Fuck you, you shifty-eyed faggots. If YouTube was in the business of making you money, I'd say "whatever" but YT has not been a money-maker at any point ever and you treating it like it's supposed to be is both hilarious and retarded. If you really get shitty about this I'll probably just load up Foobar2000 and play my FLACs and shit. You're a mild convenience and a try-before-you-buy at BEST, you upjumped shits.

Tags
None