Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Piss

kiwifarms.net
Ghetto nogs not ordinary black people but the kind of loud, obnoxious, aggressive stereotype that thinks gangsta rap and Black Twitter are how to guides for life. I'd rather deal with 200 white trash than one of these people.
Anyone who conflates ghetto types and normal black people as one group, and thinks it's wrong to ever criticize them. That's racist as fuck to think your skin color gives you an "act any way you want" card. Trashy people are trash regardless of race, and I want them nowhere near me.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Taking care of an elderly relative and their stubbornness to not go to the ER because "reasons". I cant force him(he's lucid, responsive), but I sure would feel better getting him there after the last few hours :/

Kind of cant tell someone over 90 what to do, even if its the right thing to do. He's made it this far and its his choice, its hard to respect it when its dangerous :/

Beluga

セックス大好き
kiwifarms.net
When you used to buy cds of your favourite artists like a responsible, productive member of society and then you'd transfer all the songs on your mp3 player and all the fucking tracks weren't named correctly so you'd end up with 100k "Track 2" no matter how many times you'd try to name them with their correct song title because you were 9 and a stubborn idiot who wouldn't learn from your mistakes and now 10+ years later you're still a goddamn rètard and you still have those same 100k "Track 2" on your phone because you can't be arsed to learn how to rename the files so every time you want to listen to THAT song you have to skip 500 songs before you find the one and then when you finally find it you don't feel like listening to it anymore.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
kiwifarms.net
When you used to buy cds of your favourite artists like a responsible, productive member of society and then you'd transfer all the songs on your mp3 player and all the fucking tracks weren't named correctly so you'd end up with 100k "Track 2" no matter how many times you'd try to name them with their correct song title because you were 9 and a stubborn idiot who wouldn't learn from your mistakes and now 10+ years later you're still a goddamn rètard and you still have those same 100k "Track 2" on your phone because you can't be arsed to learn how to rename the files so every time you want to listen to THAT song you have to skip 500 songs before you find the one and then when you finally find it you don't feel like listening to it anymore.
Go forth and be not with anger. Nice and lightweight..straight to the damn point. No bullshit.

God I miss it when software aspired to be like that. You know what? You've inspired me:

Bloatware really pisses me off. Fuck your incompetently coding ass making some stupid piece of shit software that takes up 10x the space it needs to in order to perform some basic bitch shit I can find a command line level 200kb tool on github to do instead.

Wheat King

eat shit, asshole. fall off your horse.
kiwifarms.net
I hate the bitch who yelled at me last night for "almost running her over". She walked across a dark street in the middle of the night with her stupid tiny dog. I saw her and slowed down considerably and came nowhere close to hitting her but she screamed at me anyway. And no she most certainly did not use the crosswalk.

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate the bitch who yelled at me last night for "almost running her over". She walked across a dark street in the middle of the night with her stupid tiny dog. I saw her and slowed down considerably and came nowhere close to hitting her but she screamed at me anyway. And no she most certainly did not use the crosswalk.
Politely ask the niggo to smile next time

Edit: you know, for visibility. If no teef, RIP

EvieNithercott

Low class aristocrat
kiwifarms.net
That people don't take over the counter drugs more seriously. Tylenol can kill you and I'm not talking about downing a bottle of it. Just one pill more than the recommended dosage over a period of time can seriously damage your liver and over an extended time can kill you. Don't take more than the recommended dosages people. Your life can literally depend on it.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Having an SJW brother nearing his 30s and still balls deep into that insanity. He's already taught his four year old daughter to scream "death to cops!" he's an antifa sympathizer, and everything is problematic and worthy of being erased from memory. Even a show as milquetoast and bland as The Drew Carey sitcom from the 90s he finds problematic because of how "sexist and homophobic and mean spirited" it apparently is. He'd probably have an aneurysm if I told him Carey is a staunch libertarian.

Sucks because we used to be pretty close until his re.tard friends brainwashed him.

Last edited:

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Having an SJW brother nearing his 30s and still balls deep into that insanity. He's already taught his four year old daughter to scream "death to cops!" he's an antifa sympathizer, and everything is problematic and worthy of being erased from memory. Even a show as milquetoast and bland as The Drew Carey sitcom from the 90s he finds problematic because of how "sexist and homophobic and mean spirited" it apparently is. He'd probably have an aneurysm if I told him Carey is a staunch libertarian.

Sucks because we used to be pretty close until his re.tard friends brainwashed him.
Why the fuck would somebody who isn't even 30 yet even have an opinion on the Drew Carey sitcom from the 90s? I'm only a couple years younger than him and the only thing I know about that show is that it exists. Is there some channel that can't shell out for Seinfeld or Cheers or Frasier so they rerun that all day every day instead?

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would somebody who isn't even 30 yet even have an opinion on the Drew Carey sitcom from the 90s? I'm only a couple years younger than him and the only thing I know about that show is that it exists. Is there some channel that can't shell out for Seinfeld or Cheers or Frasier so they rerun that all day every day instead?
We were talking about older shows that nobody seems to remember and that's the one I brought up.

ZehnBoat

here comes dodo
kiwifarms.net
That people don't take over the counter drugs more seriously. Tylenol can kill you and I'm not talking about downing a bottle of it. Just one pill more than the recommended dosage over a period of time can seriously damage your liver and over an extended time can kill you. Don't take more than the recommended dosages people. Your life can literally depend on it.
aspirin kills a hell of a lot of people every year
but people think that you can just eat it like candy because it's 'natural' or 'generic' or not one of those drugs with strange names

people who leave the smallest amount of anything food or drink need to be shot
had a roommate who would leave a spoonful of tard cum, or just a few bits of cereal
just fucking finish it off

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
people who leave the smallest amount of anything food or drink need to be shot
had a roommate who would leave a spoonful of tard cum, or just a few bits of cereal
just fucking finish it off
This, but extend that to a public place. I got to clean up after all the people who keep leaving half-full coffee cups, soda bottles and empty chip bags. And it drives me up the wall. Even more so when it starts leaking through the garbage bag, then I got to clean that shit up too.

And keep in mind, this is a grocery store, and I've got more important things to make sure are clean than fucking garbage that customers are too damn lazy to take care of themselves.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino