Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

youtube gave me this ad and it's the worst thing I've seen in awhile
yeah our disgusting consumer culture ruins people in mind, body, and spirit. what happens when it's obvious average people are having their souls crushed? that's cue for a some yuppie overpaid ad agency to pretend to empathize, mimic the speech of wellness "gurus" in describing the problem, in attempt to feed people more of the same bullshit. fuck this gay earth.

Last edited:

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of YouTube...

You can make a playlist of music and have it running in the background, right? No issues, right? Wrong. YouTube likes to pause your music about 30 min in and pester you to click a box to prove you're still there. You have like 15 seconds to do this or it basically kicks you to an error screen. YouTube isn't profitable and never has been, but that won't stop Google from trying to twist your arm to get you on YouTube Music. It's worse on smartphones - you have to have the YouTube window front and center at all times, you can't even splitscreen it. And it STILL pesters you to check in periodically.

Fuck you, you shifty-eyed faggots. If YouTube was in the business of making you money, I'd say "whatever" but YT has not been a money-maker at any point ever and you treating it like it's supposed to be is both hilarious and exceptional. If you really get shitty about this I'll probably just load up Foobar2000 and play my FLACs and shit. You're a mild convenience and a try-before-you-buy at BEST, you upjumped shits.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of YouTube...

You can make a playlist of music and have it running in the background, right? No issues, right? Wrong. YouTube likes to pause your music about 30 min in and pester you to click a box to prove you're still there. You have like 15 seconds to do this or it basically kicks you to an error screen. YouTube isn't profitable and never has been, but that won't stop Google from trying to twist your arm to get you on YouTube Music. It's worse on smartphones - you have to have the YouTube window front and center at all times, you can't even splitscreen it. And it STILL pesters you to check in periodically.

Fuck you, you shifty-eyed faggots. If YouTube was in the business of making you money, I'd say "whatever" but YT has not been a money-maker at any point ever and you treating it like it's supposed to be is both hilarious and exceptional. If you really get shitty about this I'll probably just load up Foobar2000 and play my FLACs and shit. You're a mild convenience and a try-before-you-buy at BEST, you upjumped shits.
And that's why I keep all the music I listen to on my computer.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
People who get offended by the most mild type of humor.

Example: Talking to someone the other day and he started going into the whole "Marilyn Monroe was murdered by the government!" conspiracy. I said "yeah, everyone knows Professor Plum killed her in the observatory with the candlestick! Wake up, sheeple!" and the guy lost his shit. You're not funny! You sound like a kid on the playground with how stupid you are! Some things shouldn't be joked about you insensitive asshole! Blah blah blah...

Fucking seriously? I see this all the time in my area where people go into autistic meltdowns if your sense of humor is spicier than a Charlie Chaplin short.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
kiwifarms.net
Hanging picture frames pisses me off. Even more so if they're odd dimensions and have two hooks without needing two hooks. It can be made yet worse by there being just over a dozen of the flippin' things, and their owner wanting them 1. arranged evenly across two walls, 2. down some stairs, 3. with one wall longer than the other..

..Love, thy name is "saintly patience" and "geometry/trigonometry."

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
I want to break things when someone is snacking loudly within like 7ft while watching me work. Any further or not actively working on something and it's fine, but it's getting really hard not to hit someone or just walk out of whatever I'm doing over this

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got a one week suspension in my job for asking a Hispanic customer to speak English. They assume that I was telling them to "go back to Mexico" when I actually said "if I went to Mexico, I would speak Spanish there like I speak English here".
This. I don't understand people who abandon their country to come to America "for a better life", but don't care enough to learn English.

Look, this country was not conquered by Spain, we don't speak Spanish. Mexico was - they do. You'd think they'd want to give up that conquistador language that marks them as a conquered people for the language of the country they freely chose instead.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
-People who have to tell you all the intimate details of their medical problems. No, I don't want to hear about how you got food poisoning that gave you 12 hours of explosive diarrhea, and no, I certainly do not want to see the pictures from your colonoscopy.
-When my cat has a hairball on my bed in the middle of the night. It's so much fun changing the sheets at 3am.
-Fucking robocalls.
-Stink bugs. They're fucking EVERYWHERE in this area.
-This fucking heat. I absolutely LOATHE hot weather. The only thing I like to do in summer is swim. Other than that, I hate summer time with a passion. I can't stand the heat. Plus there's no hockey.
-People who feel the need to absolutely bathe in perfume. I mean, a dab here and there, don't just drench yourself in it!
-Anyone who tries to talk to me when I'm watching a Penguins game. SHUT UP! Unless there's a fire, flood, or earthquate, GTFO!

Oh, and I'll disagree on the whole handicapped parking space thing. People don't always look disabled. Could be a heart condition, or else arthritis that gets worse as you go on. I have sciatica and I might be okay when I set out, but by the time I leave, sometimes I'm practically using the buggy as a walker.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino