Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Uncanny Valley

mad scientist fetish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
most of you are lucky for not Exasperating the things i have. legit tards and potatos who loves sining like nothing else. it gave me legit PTSD.
People who think not indulging an autist/tard/sperg's "special interests" 24/7 is equal to a hate crime.

What's especially awful is that these types almost always get into special education.

Last edited:

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3 minutes to close and someone needs their fucking watka. Motherfucker, plan better.
Fuck you, if you're open then you're open. If you can't serve then you should have closed five minutes ago.

What's the point of staying "open" but actually you're just cleaning up and counting the till and whatever. Shut the door, put the sign to "closed" and then do all that shit. Learn to plan better.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Digital volume control.

- be in a place where others are around
- play a video or music
- volume is cranked all the way up
- fumble around and frantically press volume down
- there's a delayed response or loading
- volume control finally responds
- volume is muted because of all the attempts

every time

Last edited:

Oscar Wildean

Not Stephen Fry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who walk their dogs and don't pick up after their dog when it goes to the bathroom. Pick up after your damn dog.

Creepy entitled fans in general. Fans that act like they're owed attention by the person they're a fan of. I've seen some fan stories like that and have seen fans that do that kind of thing, and they're always annoying. Just because your favorite celebrity is nice to you in person doesn't mean they're your friend. It's weird. And when you're following a celebrity to their hotel to get photos and autographs from them then you need to think about your life choices.

"Hey man, this music you're listening to is complete shit! Let me show you what I, a TRUE connoisseur listen to, and expect you to have nothing but praise for it despite calling your preferred music trash!"
I used to go to school with a guy who would tell me that he listened to a band that I liked and they sounded shitty, and he'd diss every band I liked. Yeah, those people are assholes.

Last edited:

Uncanny Valley

mad scientist fetish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who walk their dogs and don't pick up after their dog when it goes to the bathroom. Pick up after your damn dog.

Creepy entitled fans in general. Fans that act like they're owed attention by the person they're a fan of. I've seen some fan stories like that and have seen fans that do that kind of thing, and they're always annoying. Just because your favorite celebrity is nice to you in person doesn't mean they're your friend. It's weird. And when you're following a celebrity to their hotel to get photos and autographs from them then you need to think about your life choices.

I used to go to school with a guy who would tell me that he listened to a band that I liked and they sounded shitty, and he'd diss every band I liked. Yeah, those people are assholes.
Creators that assume ALL of their fans are entitled.

IDNotNeeded

Of no importance.
kiwifarms.net
The wrong spice. I have extra taste buds so when something is made I preferably like to make it myself or season it with my own spices. If something has pepper where it shouldn't, it's fucked. Chili on ramen? If it's not udon, it's gone. But the particularly pissy thing is if I request someone to put this specific spice in, and they overdo it or don't include it at all, or toss in things I didn't ask for. I want my dish how I asked for it, you cunt. If you want to keep your customers, follow the things they asked you for (and vice versa, shitty customers shouldn't act like the waiters are mindreaders and complain about things they never even asked for. Bullshit.)

• Feels
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Scandinadian Bacon

Jim Webb 2020
kiwifarms.net
Continuing the trend of driving-related gripes:

You're on one of those small roads that is located within a large parking lot and there is one car in front of you. You know the kind of road I'm talking about, it's the road that connects one parking lot to another or the road that takes you around the parking area so you aren't bombing through parked cars and pedestrians.

Now, the person in front of you has realized that they have made a mistake and need to turn around. Do they pull off and let you pass? Nope. Do they turn into one of the parking lots to safely execute their turn around? Never! This motherfucker decides the perfect place to attempt a k-turn is right in front of you on a throughway in the middle of a parking lot. There were literally dozens of better places to do this without any additional difficulty, but they need to turn around right fucking now and they're going to hold up traffic in both directions to do it. In a parking lot.

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
Micromanagers. These people need to be fired into the sun ASAP.
Protip: Don't ever work for a Chinese company.

Speaking of which I work in the [REDACTED] industry. 99.5% of my headaches come from umbrella shell companies that have most, if not all of their operations done in China. Like WTF dude, you're creating ANOTHER subsidiary (that shares the same addresses as all the other subsidiaries) JUST for one order? Go fuck yourself and choke on all the shark fin soup your organ harvesting money is buying.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I've grown to fucking despise always-on culture. I've started alt-f4'ing Discord after a check or two, and it honestly gives me so much peace. I don't even check it often, but adding on the fact I mostly play MMOs, that used to serve as a Discord of sorts, it just doubles down on the annoyance of having to care about others indirectly. "What if I'm not available to respond", "What if I do this lazy thing in this online game and have to respond to text chat?". I jew'd out and got a Switch Lite, and it's so freeing to have to answer to no one.

Doesn't help that p2p chatting is a thing of the past. That was the only saving grace, getting a personal 1-on-1 interaction. Now we all just sort of know each other in a Discord channel. We went from intimate interaction to a fucking online school where Chad and Stacy once more rule by using their first name and a selfie on Discord.
Talking to europeans depending on where they come from. Some of them Just seem so hostile to even the simplest of inconveniences and seem to love to bitch about right wingers so goddamn much.
Double-edged sword of Europe. On one hand; great cross-EU memes and banter Americans can never relate to because the only thing changing from one state to another is the accent and whether you shag your mom or your professor. Insults is the first thing you learn if you don't speak English, and to most it just sticks. You banter with your locals as you would irl, whereas there's very little incentive to consider anything online from another person's point of view, because ultimately you're never gonna share country or daily space.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
  • Black people who wear clothes that say MELANIN.
  • When I check a recipe and it has "italian" seasoning or specific brand items on the ingredients.
  • When people randomly pronounce a word differently to sound smart.
  • Saying warsh, eye-talian, and scahhhlupps instead of wash, italian, and scallops like a regular American.
  • Teenagers in college classes.
  • People who overdress for college. You're here to learn, you don't need to flash your midriff.
  • Adding "-licious" to the ends of words and names.
  • Overdoing a cutesy voice for a pet or baby. (A little is okay)
  • When people antagonize animals and screech when the animal lunges at them. THEN they use this as an excuse to dislike whatever kind of animal it was.
  • Instathots
  • People who assume the people around them use the same apps as them.

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
I've grown to fucking despise always-on culture. I've started alt-f4'ing Discord after a check or two, and it honestly gives me so much peace. I don't even check it often, but adding on the fact I mostly play MMOs, that used to serve as a Discord of sorts, it just doubles down on the annoyance of having to care about others indirectly. "What if I'm not available to respond", "What if I do this lazy thing in this online game and have to respond to text chat?". I jew'd out and got a Switch Lite, and it's so freeing to have to answer to no one.

Doesn't help that p2p chatting is a thing of the past. That was the only saving grace, getting a personal 1-on-1 interaction. Now we all just sort of know each other in a Discord channel. We went from intimate interaction to a fucking online school where Chad and Stacy once more rule by using their first name and a selfie on Discord.
Double-edged sword of Europe. On one hand; great cross-EU memes and banter Americans can never relate to because the only thing changing from one state to another is the accent and whether you shag your mom or your professor. Insults is the first thing you learn if you don't speak English, and to most it just sticks. You banter with your locals as you would irl, whereas there's very little incentive to consider anything online from another person's point of view, because ultimately you're never gonna share country or daily space.
I miss AIM. I knew something was up when the last version was missing a bunch of features from the previous versions and was almost completely unusable. Some people couldn't even get it to sign on properly. They sharted out what was likely a buggy beta version of whatever they were working on because they had every intention of pulling the plug. My theory is that they did this to make anyone still using AIM absolutely loathe it and pray for it to suffer an agonizing death. Which it did. That way people would be less likely to bombard AOL or whatever it's called now with hate mail for killing AIM.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I miss AIM. I knew something was up when the last version was missing a bunch of features from the previous versions and was almost completely unusable. Some people couldn't even get it to sign on properly. They sharted out what was likely a buggy beta version of whatever they were working on because they had every intention of pulling the plug. My theory is that they did this to make anyone still using AIM absolutely loathe it and pray for it to suffer an agonizing death. Which it did. That way people would be less likely to bombard AOL or whatever it's called now with hate mail for killing AIM.
Degradation of service is pretty traditional prior to discontinuing something entirely. It's a software form of planned obsolescence and it is obnoxious as fuck.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino