Things About Transgender Intersex People People Who Hate Me Need To Know

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Whether people who obsessively hate on me care to accept this as true or not, i'm a transfeminine intersex person who was operated on as a toddler, which completely disrupted my entire nervous system. I am under no obligation to conform to anybody's arbitrary standards for appropriate gendered attire or behavior. I am Tommie, a unique individual of the third sex which no intelligent person denies exists any more.
Background: The bodies of some transgender and intersex people have been mutilated and their minds subjected to immense distress. Their gender has often been determined by others. Loss of fertility used to be considered an inevitable consequence of treatment.

Objective: To review the issue of preserving the reproductive potential of transgender and intersex people.

Methods: A narrative review based on a wide-ranging search of the literature in multiple disciplines.

Results: Major technological advances have facilitated reproduction for transgender and intersex people in the last few years. A majority of trans-adults believe that fertility preservation should be offered to them. Deferment of surgery for intersex people is often best practice; gonadectomy in infancy closes off fertility options and determines a gender they may later regret.

Conclusions: Transgender and intersex people should be able to consent to or decline treatment, especially radical surgery, themselves. Preservation of reproductive potential and sexual function must be given a high priority. Treatment by multidisciplinary teams can provide a strong emphasis on mental health and well-being. Detailed information about options, an absence of any coercion and enough time are all needed in order to make complex, life-changing decisions.

What makes me intersex and transgender is about as much of a rare, genetic anomaly as what gives people red hair. Androgynous people with typical external genitalia are the most common intersex variation and in most cultures outside of industrialized colonial "western civilization" and their foes in the islamic and oriental world, equally unjust and autocratic, same sex relations and transgender identities are at least tolerated, if not venerated.
We all remember the girly guys and tom boys in grade school. There is nothing pathological about any of it, except the stigmatization of it by congenitally stupid subjects of empire.
All of you who believe there are only two sexes and sex must always match gender need to get current. We are not talking about libtard cultural Marxism here at all. We are talking about the anatomy and physiology of the highly variable expression of sex and gender in humans,.

The terms sex and gender are often confused and interchanged within society, being regarded as the same characteristic (Hird, 2000). Sex and gender are though differentiated, with sex being a biological term and gender being a psychological and cultural term. Sex denotes biological characteristics which a person has with specific reference to genitalia and their reproductive organ system (Oakley, 2015). Gender traditionally denotes having either a male or female proscribed normative role for an individual in society. Within society these normative gender roles have led to tension in recognition and acceptance of differences in sex and gender identity (Repo, 2013). Of particular concern is the way in which intersex and transgender individuals are often not distinguished or acknowledged correctly.

This article focuses on the dynamic relationships between time and intersex bodies that exist, on the one hand, in medical policy on intersex bodies and, on the other, in intersex people's subjective experiences. Time, from a sociological perspective, is a biosocial agent that establishes diagnostic practices, regulations, and treatment policy regarding intersex bodies. The systematic construction of timeframes by biomedical professionals aims to rapidly diagnose and treat intersex patients and is deeply rooted in the “dimorphic soma-gender order” (DMSGO), the imagined unified relationship of female bodies to femininity and male bodies to masculinity. From a socio-phenomenological perspective, I describe the concept of somatic time, which involves the relationship between time and the soma, the body's own particular clock and rhythms, according to which it grows, changes, and develops, and the body as a time capsule that stores experiences. I will illustrate the somatic time of intersex people and their subjective embodied experiences of the soma-gender relationship, and explore how their somatic time challenges biomedical timeframes. This qualitative study is based on narrative interviews with biomedical professionals, parents of intersex children, and intersex adults from Israel and Germany.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
18.jpg
"Blah blah blah" -a grody old goatfucking chomo

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What operation did you have, Tommie? And what's your diagnosis?
He had one of his testicle descended in a routine procedure that 1/100 boys have to have. Clearly, that means he's intersex and a gender resignment survivor, even though his chromosomes are XY. 🙄

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had one of his testicle descended in a routine procedure that 1/100 boys have to have. Clearly, that means he's intersex and a gender resignment survivor, even though his chromosomes are XY. 🙄
But muh recessive genes.
Dipshit doesn't even understand high school level genetic expression and the genotype- phenotype relationship.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Does being intersex contribute to your inability to tune your instruments? Does being intersex make it impossible to play anything that isn't a basic blues scale--at a 3rd chair junior high school level?

I'm not an undergraduate of the prestigious u Tampa's fish tank maintenance program so I'm not sure.
put up or shut up, ass clown. lets see something you or a 3rd seat 7th grader you actually know do something significantly better. professional musicians have a completely different opinion of my playing, which i'm actually very realistic about. i'm just fiddling with scales and phrases is all and a lot more modalities than the blues. blues is just what brings me the silver and green at rates beat cops are jellied by.

your daily reminder:
1634349940779.jpeg

What operation did you have, Tommie? And what's your diagnosis?
it was called a double inguinal hernia repair, but it was something more than that, though it's impossible to say for sure. Surgeons don't generally inspect their work for years after a procedure like that. most likely, because they like to err in favor of manhood, they dropped incompletely differentiated gonads into a scrotum, resulting in a huge mess in my urogenital system and hormonal controls of just about everything, especially with my tonsils and adenoids removed too. i had a lot of behavioral health issues as a result of being forced into an unnatural gender role and have been diagnosed with most of the major psychoses in the book at some time or another. I've been taken into involuntary psychiatric custody well over 25 times and been compelled to prove my sanity 6 times around the country to a judge.

Mentally, I didn't know i wasn't supposed to be a girl until they told me I couldn't because i had an outie instead of an innie to pee out of at about age four. I never bought in and didn't have a problem until i hit high school and my feminine features became obvious. my face was way too pretty, i had little boobs and girly legs, even after I cut my weight down to about 140. I had to train myself not to sashay when i walked.

Currently , my diagnosis is gender dysphoria with associated mild CPTSD. My karyotype is 46 XY, but my brain hormone panel pre-HRT was more female than male, the most common type of intersex person; somebody cross wired between their gender and sex with a gender ambiguous frame.

Attachments

• 20201127_213440.jpg
    20201127_213440.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • 20201127_213454.jpg
    20201127_213454.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • 20201127_213511.jpg
    20201127_213511.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79

Deranged Jew

kiwifarms.net
put up or shut up, ass clown. lets see something you or a 3rd seat 7th grader you actually know do something significantly better. professional musicians have a completely different opinion of my playing, which i'm actually very realistic about. i'm just fiddling with scales and phrases is all and a lot more modalities than the blues. blues is just what brings me the silver and green at rates beat cops are jellied by.

your daily reminder: View attachment 2630058

it was called a double inguinal hernia repair, but it was something more than that, though it's impossible to say for sure. Surgeons don't generally inspect their work for years after a procedure like that. most likely, because they like to err in favor of manhood, they dropped incompletely differentiated gonads into a scrotum, resulting in a huge mess in my urogenital system and hormonal controls of just about everything, especially with my tonsils and adenoids removed too. i had a lot of behavioral health issues as a result of being forced into an unnatural gender role and have been diagnosed with most of the major psychoses in the book at some time or another. I've been taken into involuntary psychiatric custody well over 25 times and been compelled to prove my sanity 6 times around the country to a judge.

Mentally, I didn't know i wasn't supposed to be a girl until they told me I couldn't because i had an outie instead of an innie to pee out of at about age four. I never bought in and didn't have a problem until i hit high school and my feminine features became obvious. my face was way too pretty, i had little boobs and girly legs, even after I cut my weight down to about 140. I had to train myself not to sashay when i walked.

Currently , my diagnosis is gender dysphoria with associated mild CPTSD. My karyotype is 46 XY, but my brain hormone panel pre-HRT was more female than male, the most common type of intersex person; somebody cross wired between their gender and sex with a gender ambiguous frame.
Tl;dr Tom is an retarded faggot and went to the lengths to try and have it medically proven as such. Tom, its been evident since day on of your existence.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

your daily reminder: View attachment 2630058

Do you ever look back on those photos, and wonder what went wrong? Genuine question. I mean this with complete sincerity, your life and mental state sounds like a living hell. Why do you not feel the need to change it? You've been in the same rut for longer than I've existed, yet it seems like you embrace it and define yourself by it.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you're not intersex, you rotten old kike

I must really be getting to him. Turn the heat up to 100. I'll be back with a full rebuttal later.
Do you ever look back on those photos, and wonder what went wrong? Genuine question. I mean this with complete sincerity, your life and mental state sounds like a living hell. Why do you not feel the need to change it? You've been in the same rut for longer than I've existed, yet it seems like you embrace it and define yourself by it.

Tl;dr Tom is an exceptional faggot and went to the lengths to try and have it medically proven as such. Tom, its been evident since day on of your existence.
what none of you colonized cowards consciously connect to is the fact that you live on a completely different reality track than me and my siblings. you've chosen competitive consumerism over compassion and ecologically sound technology.

i haven't been in a "rut" all these years, sped. i cling to my bliss point and have faith in things that are true and enduring, while the rest of you eat and fuck your way into the 6th great extinction.

I predict this "full rebuttal" will be chock full of irrational insults, unsupported opinions, improperly cited pseudoscience with a lot of bragging about a vagina, womb, 2 brats and an Adonis doctor who fucks her. How's he at muffin munching, cupcake?

Robert w'E'd Leef

The famous horny teenager from the popular movie
kiwifarms.net
what none of you colonized cowards consciously connect to is the fact that you live on a completely different reality track than me and my siblings. you've chosen competitive consumerism over compassion and ecologically sound technology.

i haven't been in a "rut" all these years, sped. i cling to my bliss point and have faith in things that are true and enduring, while the rest of you eat and fuck your way into the 6th great extinction.

I predict this "full rebuttal" will be chock full of irrational insults, unsupported opinions, improperly cited pseudoscience with a lot of bragging about a vagina, womb, 2 brats and an Adonis doctor who fucks her. How's he at muffin munching, cupcake?
commit suicide

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Uh huh. So basically you like living in shit and getting kicked out of every group and community that isn't ripping on you, and consider that success. Gotcha