Things About Transgender Intersex People People Who Hate Me Need To Know

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
Here's the the thing @pug Arguing with Tom is an exercise in futility. You're better off just laughing at him when he horribly fucks something up and tells us about it or just talk around him.
Pretty much. At best find things that bother him, push his buttons and watch him go apeshit.

totallyrandomusername

kiwifarms.net
Tom is nothing more than a trash-eating, child molesting, severely mentally ill, money grubbing, crossdressing, bald, hobo kike that his family, nor civilized society, want anything to do with. He isn't transgendered, he isn't intersex, it's all just in Tom's head, because he's completely insane. He's simply a pathetic, crazy, old joke.

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is nothing more than a trash-eating, child molesting, severely mentally ill, money grubbing, crossdressing, bald, hobo kike that his family, nor civilized society, want anything to do with. He isn't transgendered, he isn't intersex, it's all just in Tom's head, because he's completely insane. He's simply a pathetic, crazy, old joke.
I wish reasoning with a lolcow was feasible. *sigh*

So much wasted potential! We're beyond redemption. Tom could have lived life as a man with a clean house, a nice job, and a maybe a family.

Even now, no effort has been put forward to transition into "Tommie." No apologies for lusting and preying on multiple kids and dogs. Threatening legal action and attempting to extort money from his family and two websites. A filthy house. Refusing to get psychiatric help, but on junkie drugs. Harassing and being mean to people. Seems whatever you wanna call Wasserberg, they will never see the light at this point.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
I wish reasoning with a lolcow was feasible. *sigh*

So much wasted potential! We're beyond redemption. Tom could have lived life as a man with a clean house, a nice job, and a maybe a family.

Even now, no effort has been put forward to transition into "Tommie." No apologies for lusting and preying on multiple kids and dogs. Threatening legal action and attempting to extort money from his family and two websites. A filthy house. Refusing to get psychiatric help, but on junkie drugs. Harassing and being mean to people. Seems whatever you wanna call Wasserberg, they will never see the light at this point.
Such is the tragedy and lesson of the cow. No matter what the world throws at them or how obvious a solution might appear, the binding factor between them all is the same thing that inevitably draws their audience; either an inability or unwillingness to make changes that require real effort. All the while spending more effort than the average person ever would to "prove" they're in the right, or a victim... or in Tom's case both.

pug

kiwifarms.net
My bad for trying to reason with this guy.

tommy-tooter.gif

MistressCaridad

I feel fantastic
kiwifarms.net
1) XY isn't intersex. Period.
2) Even if the "more female hormones" thing is true, that just makes you an effeminate male not that there's anything wrong with that.
3) Elevated testosterone completely negates your previous statement. If you have elevated testosterone, you definitely don't have more female hormones. Estrogen and testosterone are competitive hormones, the older you get one bottoms out and the other gets higher.

I’m surprised he isn’t claiming his estrogen is high. I mean, it has been shown that fat older men have higher levels… they’re still XY though, just like Tom-Bomb. (It would explain the gynecomastia. He has moobs.)

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
1) XY isn't intersex. Period.
2) Even if the "more female hormones" thing is true, that just makes you an effeminate male not that there's anything wrong with that.
3) Elevated testosterone completely negates your previous statement. If you have elevated testosterone, you definitely don't have more female hormones. Estrogen and testosterone are competitive hormones, the older you get one bottoms out and the other gets higher.
you;'re a misinformed liar participating in a criminal conspiracy saying things that aren't true about me.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It was intersex people who recognized in my back story when I first came out. 23 XY pseudohermaphroditic males were a common adverse effect of in utero DES exposure. My mother remembered a pre-natal vitamin prescription, which is how it was commonly administered.
My bad for trying to reason with this guy.

tommy-tooter.gif
My name is Tommie and I am not a guy. So long as you approach me that way, you will not get any sort of civility in response. If you insist on adopting the party line and believe the nonsense these seriously disturbed people are trying to say is true, you will get nothing but derision and ridicule, if that much. here's an article that's not behind a pay wall.

Here's a PDF about how hormone assays are done.

Get current, get real and lose your hate. The science is settled and the law in the US , nearly so. We're not going back to the way things were . Patriarchal authoritarianism is obsolete. The Oligarchs just don't want to admit it yet and the proles are too congenitally stupid to just cancel their land deeds and seize their assets.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
It was intersex people who recognized in my back story when I first came out. 23 XY pseudohermaphroditic males were a common adverse effect of in utero DES exposure. My mother remembered a pre-natal vitamin prescription, which is how it was commonly administered.

My name is Tommie and I am not a guy. So long as you approach me that way, you will not get any sort of civility in response. If you insist on adopting the party line and believe the nonsense these seriously disturbed people are trying to say is true, you will get nothing but derision and ridicule, if that much. here's an article that's not behind a pay wall.

Here's a PDF about how hormone assays are done.

Get current, get real and lose your hate. The science is settled and the law in the US , nearly so. We're not going back to the way things were . Patriarchal authoritarianism is obsolete. The Oligarchs just don't want to admit it yet and the proles are too congenitally stupid to just cancel their land deeds and seize their assets.

Shut up, Tom.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Remember when you bullied that woman to suicide? This is karma, so do a flip.
no. why don't you explain exactly how i did this?. I'm especially curious how i had anything to do with the suicide of a woman who killed herself more than a year after our last contact.

sorry about your insecurity, cupcake, but if you think you're going to bully me to suicide, i can only suggest you seek psychotherapy for your sado masochistic obsessions over me and your denial of being in an abusive relationship with an asshole doctor.

Usually, yes. People bully because they lack the will or ability to form meaningful connections with others. Often they are afraid to be seen as weak or compassionate. The best way to get back at a bully is to ignore them. Their bullying is a cry for attention.

I think this statement holds true as most people bully others as a means of exercising power and control in some aspect of their life, especially if the individual feels they are unable to control other aspects of their life. Bullies are often insecure about getting picked on themselves and they see an opportunity to pick on someone else as a shield they can use to avoid being bullied themselves. Further, they may bully others in order to find a sense of belonging to the social community, to gain a sense of approval from others or to project a powerful image to others. As such, although there are many reasons for why someone may bully others I feel these other reasons do primarily stem from their personal insecurities.