Things About Transgender Intersex People People Who Hate Me Need To Know

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I started reading this thread and was sure its going to be interesting and cool. A lolcow interacting with "us"?

I was very wrong. Nothing came out of this except a loss of much-needed IQ.
You haven't even tried calling Tom a pedophile dogfucker yet. It's surprisingly cathartic.

It's also fun to laugh at him for being kicked out of the gem show, having fleas, having copd, being fat, losing his teeth/hair, and showing zero symptoms of any intersex condition.

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You haven't even tried calling Tom a pedophile dogfucker yet. It's surprisingly cathartic.

It's also fun to laugh at him for being kicked out of the gem show, having fleas, having copd, being fat, losing his teeth/hair, and showing zero symptoms of any intersex condition.
Speaking of, anyone have that clip saved where he got kicked out of the gem show and then shuffled down to the Motel 6 to start bitching people out for removing him?

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of, anyone have that clip saved where he got kicked out of the gem show and then shuffled down to the Motel 6 to start bitching people out for removing him?
Tom's best content came from that saga. The videos he recorded screaming at dispatch and police were on par with anything a cow has produced.

The fact that he produces this type of insanity at his advanced age makes me wish we could have seen some of the insanity in his younger days.

MistressCaridad

I feel fantastic
kiwifarms.net
no. why don't you explain exactly how i did this?. I'm especially curious how i had anything to do with the suicide of a woman who killed herself more than a year after our last contact.

sorry about your insecurity, cupcake, but if you think you're going to bully me to suicide, i can only suggest you seek psychotherapy for your sado masochistic obsessions over me and your denial of being in an abusive relationship with an asshole doctor.

lol. that's not my job and you're really way too low in the food chain to mention in any civil tort.

Lol Tom-Bomb

34E7F80B-973D-4A80-8332-214864D7F94D.gif

You delusional heroin addict. My husband knows how to treat me like a lady. Tell Me, Tom. How many husband's have you had that treated you like a lady?

Fucking LOL. He’s perpetually assmad that he will never be a TRUE AND HONEST woman, as well as pants-shittingly jealous of those of us who are. :story:

Last edited:

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
I started reading this thread and was sure its going to be interesting and cool. A lolcow interacting with "us"?

I was very wrong. Nothing came out of this except a loss of much-needed IQ.
I think Tommy is actually quite interesting if you can get past the viciously virulent vocabulary he uses to hurl aggressive alliteration in abusive outbursts over and over at us, his friends and fans.
I've been pleasantly surprised, from things I'd been told, and his profile and reputation I was expecting Timothy Leary visits the family from the Hills Have Eyes.
Maybe it's just me, I like unique people, and Tommy is definitely... unique.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I think Tommy is actually quite interesting if you can get past the viciously virulent vocabulary he uses to hurl aggressive alliteration in abusive outbursts over and over at us, his friends and fans.
nobody who insists on perceiving me as male is anybody i consider a friend or fan. no abuse here, chum. you get back what you give me.
You delusional heroin addict. My husband knows how to treat me like a lady. Tell Me, Tom. How many husband's have you had that treated you like a lady?
your belief that i'm a heroin addict is delusional, pig woman. You're just property and you're so congenitally stupid, you think that's how a lady should be treated.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nobody who insists on perceiving me as male is anybody i consider a friend or fan. no abuse here, chum. you get back what you give me.

your belief that i'm a heroin addict is delusional, pig woman. You're just property and you're so congenitally stupid, you think that's how a lady should be treated.
What man has ever treated you like a woman, TOMBO? What man has ever held you by your "small" waist and told you that you're beautiful? What man has protected you and given you everything he has to give because he loves you and your the mother of his children? You will die alone knowing that every straight man around you knowing that you're an old nuisance. Straight men won't even look at you as an old, vulnerable crone. The entire world knows you're a mentally ill transvestite and treats you as such. BRO.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

I am the passenger, and I ride 'n I ride 'n I ride
kiwifarms.net
It's the story between the lines. Of a mentally ill boy, probably abused by his parents and maybe the rabbi who taught him about the Space Jews trying to find a place to fit in.

The ego that drives him to overshare as he brags... only to force him to backpedal or reinforce his own views and actions, when they are deemed unacceptable or downright horrible by general society and fringe communities. That's the interesting part.

Oh, and you should go for a long walk through the desert without water, Tom.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
Lol point taken Tommy, I see it's a touchy subject with you, I'm gonna get all kinds of shit for this but I'm in a good mood and you've always been unusually polite, at least to me, I'll make a genuine effort to avoid pronouns when I'm talking to you, how about that?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Lol point taken Tommy, I see it's a touchy subject with you, I'm gonna get all kinds of shit for this but I'm in a good mood and you've always been unusually polite, at least to me, I'll make a genuine effort to avoid pronouns when I'm talking to you, how about that?
Thanks. I appreciate that.
It's the story between the lines. Of a mentally ill boy, probably abused by his parents and maybe the rabbi who taught him about the Space Jews trying to find a place to fit in.

The ego that drives him to overshare as he brags... only to force him to backpedal or reinforce his own views and actions, when they are deemed unacceptable or downright horrible by general society and fringe communities. That's the interesting part.

Oh, and you should go for a long walk through the desert without water, Tom.
Cultured.jpg
images

ribbit
1634684625982.jpeg

You know what disturbs you all the most deeply about me? I'm a unique individual who is shamelessly honest. You can't stand any thought that isn't in lockstep with the patriarchal authoritarian statist crap you believe.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks. I appreciate that.

Cultured.jpg
images

ribbit
View attachment 2640964

You know what disturbs you all the most deeply about me? I'm a unique individual who is shamelessly honest. You can't stand any thought that isn't in lockstep with the patriarchal authoritarian statist crap you believe.
No, Donald Trump is shamelessly honest. You're so disgusting that even the cult "Children of God" rejected you because you were too gross by their child molesting standards.

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Oh, you're original? That's funny, because you seem to be completely incapable of operating without applying a predefined label to everything.
You're obsessed with fitting personality archetypes, you're obsessed with gender terminology, you're obsessed with status descriptors; you're supposedly an artist but are obsessed with black and white thinking and thus produce nothing that could ever enrich anyone's lives ("Oh, but I'm part of some absurd artistic collective where we all jerk each other off and tell each other we're actually great artists and the squares just don't understand us!")...but you're supposedly "a unique individual"? Forget unique, you barely even qualify as an individual. You're more like a vaguely person-shaped collection of empty buzzwords with no substance to back a single one of them up.

You're a failed corporatist trying to save face by pretending they were never trying to begin with, and that cowardly bullshit is why you're so unlikeable.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Shamefully honest about molesting a minor and diddling a dog.....
"molesting" and "diddling" are your interpretations, but you definitely deserve some creds for keeping it singular.

i'm still waiting for the "evidence" that I harassed a you tuber to death who killed herself over a year after my last contact with her.

Oh, you're original? That's funny, because you seem to be completely incapable of operating without applying a predefined label to everything.
You're obsessed with fitting personality archetypes, you're obsessed with gender terminology, you're obsessed with status descriptors; you're supposedly an artist but are obsessed with black and white thinking and thus produce nothing that could ever enrich anyone's lives ("Oh, but I'm part of some absurd artistic collective where we all jerk each other off and tell each other we're actually great artists and the squares just don't understand us!")...but you're supposedly "a unique individual"? Forget unique, you barely even qualify as an individual. You're more like a vaguely person-shaped collection of empty buzzwords with no substance to back a single one of them up.

You're a failed corporatist trying to save face by pretending they were never trying to begin with, and that cowardly bullshit is why you're so unlikeable.
nice projection of the denial of your own self loathing and vacuous being. do go on. tell me more about my self?