Things About Transgender Intersex People People Who Hate Me Need To Know

LonesomeDud

Exceptional But Kind Faggot
kiwifarms.net
nice projection of the denial of your own self loathing and vacuous being. do go on. tell me more about my self?
You're still retarded and boring. I just came here to check on Dee and Stilgar because I was thinking of them. It must feel pretty terrible to know an internet forum that makes fun of you has people who like and care about your enemies.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
prove it or STFU, maggot.
It was already proven in a video that MsJustanotherhuman made, which is preserved for posterity on an Edition of Mad at the Internet with Josh Moon, where in she explains she blocked YOU on Facebook and you kept needling her and stalking her YouTube channel, threatening her with litigation, like you normally fucking do, you fat old shithead.

Be a good little boy and block me like the raging faggot you are.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It was already proven in a video that MsJustanotherhuman made, which is preserved for posterity on an Edition of Mad at the Internet with Josh Moon, where in she explains she blocked YOU on Facebook and you kept needling her and stalking her YouTube channel, threatening her with litigation, like you normally fucking do, you fat old shithead.

Be a good little boy and block me like the raging faggot you are.
look at the timeline you fucking insane maggot. she killed herself over a year after our last contact.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I may or may not have learned from the south tuscon pd:

-there is no active investigation. Tom was given a fake form to get him to go away
-he is actively monitored as a danger to himself
-they know all about his online antics
-they don't have the mental health tard wrangling resources of the tpd.
-they have absolutely zero intent of ever involving the fbi or other federal resources and are looking for ways to keep Tom from annoying the fbi or courts.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Tom runs like a bitch and calls the cops when men come at him but he's a legit badass with women. We've all heard him scream and bark at female operators like he's ready to stomp the shit out of them. His sister seems to have had unsavory experiences at his hands and the girls in the Sabrina episode were threatening him with the cops that night. I can only imagine what MsJustanotherhuman went through in dealing with this abusive piece of shit.

Last edited:

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Tom runs like a bitch and calls the cops when men come at him but he's a legit badass with women. We've all heard him scream and bark at female operators like he's ready to stomp the shit out of them. His sister seems to have had unsavory experiences at his hands and the girls in the Sabrina episode were threatening him with the cops that night. I can only imagine what MsJustanotherhuman went through in dealing with this abusive piece of shit.
Don't forget trying to pimp that woman's kids on craigslist that he didn't like.

Grub

kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
The more I hear about you dude...man...fuck...how are you even real? At least there's solace knowing someday, probably soon, you'll do some heroin with a bit too much fentynyl laced in, nobody will be around to narcan your ass and you'll die choking like st. Floyd.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You bothered her for SIX MONTHS AFTERWARDS. Six months! For what? You're a legit moron.

You had a question and I answered it. NEXT.
the fuck i did. she made two hate videos which i responded to over the course of a few weeks and over a year later she killed herself, you congenitally stupid, toxic transphobic talking turd with delusions of adequacy and relevance.
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
The more I hear about you dude...man...fuck...how are you even real? At least there's solace knowing someday, probably soon, you'll do some heroin with a bit too much fentynyl laced in, nobody will be around to narcan your ass and you'll die choking like st. Floyd.
where the fuck are you morons getting this heroin shit? i don't use heroin or any thing like it.

Grub

kiwifarms.net
the fuck i did. she made two hate videos which i responded to over the course of a few weeks and over a year later she killed herself, you congenitally stupid, toxic transphobic talking turd with delusions of adequacy and relevance.

where the fuck are you morons getting this heroin shit? i don't use heroin or any thing like it.
upload_2018-6-6_21-0-59.png

also there's this just for the fuck of it cause...memories are fun

upload_2018-7-1_21-8-13.png

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2641801

also there's this just for the fuck of it cause...memories are fun

View attachment 2641807
you just don't understand how stupid you are to say that i'm addicted to injectable heroin for talking about smoking some once, do you? as for the second piece, that is highly fictionalized and even so, it wouldn't amount to more than a petty misdemeanor today and definitely not any indication of pedophilia or sexual predation forty years later.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what disturbs you all the most deeply about me? I'm a unique individual who is shamelessly honest.
Are you? Excellent!
- Were you aware that Sabrina was below the age of consent in the US?
- Were you sexually attracted to her?
- What were your intentions when you got into bed with her?

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
In case no one has realized it yet, never argue with Tom about facts. A-log him and keep it moving. He just denies shit he flat out says and does in video, trying to gaslight people saying stupid shit like "YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME RIGHT" or "THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID."

It's been proven time and again TOM, with FACTS, that you're everything the title of your thread says you are. Deal with it.

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No fucking way. He called himself a unique individual. Tom has actually reached the point where he's pulling the "I'm a special snowflake" card. Astounding.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg I'll give you props for one thing. Only you could be Tommy Tooter. I think if any of us woke up tomorrow covered in fleas, realizing we woke up in section 8 housing with trash and shit on the floor, and then looked in the mirror to see your face looking back, we'd immediately kill ourselves. You do a really good job of seeing your reflection every day and not shooting yourself in the face out of sadness about what you are.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that Tom hasn't presented a single piece of actual evidence that he's intersex. Just cherry picked search links and tales of medical malpractice. No physical medical documentation whatsoever.

If Tom neg rates this post that means he doesn't have any actual proof of his gender special condition and we are right to mock him for his false claims.