Things About Transgender Intersex People People Who Hate Me Need To Know

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
What’s a droog?
Remember Clockwork Orange?
Malcolm McDowells crew, the ones that dressed like fucking nuts, that beat up that homeless guy?
McDowell called them "his droogs."
Awesome fucking film that btw, haven't seen it it years, Kubrick was a master.
EDIT - Ninja'd lol. Saw your post @BlueArmedDevil just after I hit send.
styles-1.gif

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Swag like Forsythe.
kiwifarms.net
i am the most common sort of intersex person...

And yet, when making one of your many frivolous complaints to law enforcement - this one to the FBI - you stated, when referred to [properly] as "sir", "I'm a 'ma'am' if you would, please, transgender female", something you've denied being numerous times in this forum.

Are all these inconsistencies a result of you being ADHD on top of all your other deficiencies, or do you just lie all the time for the "fun" of it?

AntiSchwuletteAktion

Punk's not dead
kiwifarms.net
Intersex is a label for people who have chromosomal and other genetic disorders that cause their bodies to develop mixed sexual characteristics. It is a serious group of medical conditions, some of which result in infertility, physical pain, mental illness, or even death. There are a lot of intersex people that can live normal lives and whom aren't effected on a daily basis by their condition-you are not one of them.

Even if this surgery had been horrifically botched (which it doesn't seem to have been) you would still not be an intersex person. Eunuchs are not intersex. Transgender and intersex are two different things. Someone who is intersex can decide to transition but you deciding to transition does not make you intersex.

Stop misappropriating medical labels to justify your decisions.

Last edited:

Positron

Santa puts a needle in your sock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pre-HRT brain hormone panel was more female than male.
i am the most common sort of intersex person, about as rare as redheads.
This is getting boring. Find some new material.

DES is a synthetic estrogen that was prescribed to pregnant women who were at high risk of spontaneous abortion. Hardly anybody talks about it because there's nothing anybody can do for the victims of in utero DES exposure at this point.
DES does not cause cross-sex changes in the fetus, but increases the risk of a rare type of vaginal tumor in girls exposed to it in utero.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're lying, Tom. It's impossible to get a brain hormone panel.

View attachment 2646529

View attachment 2646537

Here's a woman with Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're lying, Tom. You were never exposed to DES because your brother would have also been exposed....and he's a normal man, without skizophrenia. You're lying just like everything else you lie about. We've all seen your disgusting hobo cock, and it's normal. People with malformed genitals don't ask for mutual blow jobs while their homes are being overrun by roaches.

screenshot_20200422-074313-png.1247493

They don't drive across state lines to meet random, autistic cat men to beg for blow jobs.
They don't brag about masturbating to girls as young as eight and then claim they do it because they're that age in their mind's eye.

Here is a statement from the official DES sons website.

View attachment 2646587

So, Tom....Where are your receipts?

Something That You Don't Understand About Hormones Tom?

All fetuses are exposed to large quantities of estrogen in the uterus, TOM! Some male babies are even born with the ability to lactate when born, but it quickly goes away......and they don't end up like massive faggots in a phenomenon known as witch's milk. You're lying about being Intersex, and I've exposed you several times, and I will continue to do the same.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , you'd better respond. Not responding is an admission that you lied.
tl;dr keep working as hard as you can do dehumanize me with your fan fiction, you foul creature. the only response to a person like you is to tell you that your arguments are irrational and unworthy of engagement. rage type your brains out, you stupid twat.
This is getting boring. Find some new material.

DES does not cause cross-sex changes in the fetus, but increases the risk of a rare type of vaginal tumor in girls exposed to it in utero.
fuck off, fucktard.

Intersex is a label for people who have chromosomal and other genetic disorders that cause their bodies to develop mixed sexual characteristics. It is a serious group of medical conditions, some of which result in infertility, physical pain, mental illness, or even death. There are a lot of intersex people that can live normal lives and whom aren't effected on a daily basis by their condition-you are not one of them.

Even if this surgery had been horrifically botched (which it doesn't seem to have been) you would still not be an intersex person. Eunuchs are not intersex. Transgender and intersex are two different things. Someone who is intersex can decide to transition but you deciding to transition does not make you intersex.

Stop misappropriating medical labels to justify your decisions.
intersex people identified me as intersex and my doctors confirmed it. go pound on something more real than joining in the character assassination of an innocent artist you fascist fucking closeted faggot in denial .

And yet, when making one of your many frivolous complaints to law enforcement - this one to the FBI - you stated, when referred to [properly] as "sir", "I'm a 'ma'am' if you would, please, transgender female", something you've denied being numerous times in this forum.

Are all these inconsistencies a result of you being ADHD on top of all your other deficiencies, or do you just lie all the time for the "fun" of it?
for the umpteenth time, you toxic transphobic talking turd, i am not a TRANSSEXUAL FEMALE , but I am a non-binary transgender woman. no surgery, fucktard.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

break these cuffs

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr keep working as hard as you can do dehumanize me with your fan fiction, you foul creature. the only response to a person like you is to tell you that your arguments are irrational and unworthy of engagement. rage type your brains out, you stupid twat.

fuck off, fucktard.

intersex people identified me as intersex and my doctors confirmed it. go pound on something more real than joining in the character assassination of an innocent artist you fascist fucking closeted faggot in denial .
I'm willing to identify you as a cockroach since you seem to live in nests of them no matter where you go.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
for the umpteenth time, you toxic transphobic talking turd, i am not a TRANSSEXUAL FEMALE , but I am a non-binary transgender woman. no surgery, fucktard.
Your understanding of science is even worse than your understanding of saxophone.

You're a skinny man who is overweight because he's lazy and doesn't take care of himself.