Things About Transgender Intersex People People Who Hate Me Need To Know

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about it happened forty years ago
You wish that mattered, don’t you? You sit there in front of your computer, sobbing with frustration, your face creased up and looking like an anus as the stench of rage-crapped pants fills the air, that you can’t make us forget. Sorry, Gummy, the past is not another country.
and you have ZERO evidence that I am any sort of sexual predator today,
Are you a sexual predator today?
you self consumed pseudo-intellectual twat?
Well hold on now. You’re very fond of calling people “pseudo-intellectual,” but you yourself claim to be our intellectual superior while repeatedly demonstrating a lack of understanding towards even fairly basic concepts. You don’t, for instance, understand the libel laws. You believe you pass as a woman. You think the age of consent is the same as the age of majority. You get the floor and the toilet confused, etc. Really if anyone’s a pseudo-intellectual, it’s you.

Last edited:

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about it happened forty years ago and you have ZERO evidence that I am any sort of sexual predator today, you self consumed pseudo-intellectual twat?
You have had the evidence shown to you of your admissions of molesting multiple minors, as well as being on tape advocating for children as young as 9 to be abused sexually and legally. Tom only says he is trans and intersex to open up oppertunity to prey on confused children that are already brainwashed by others.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about it happened forty years ago and you have ZERO evidence that I am any sort of sexual predator today, you self consumed pseudo-intellectual twat?
So you are a sexual predator, and we're just not digging deep enough for the evidence?

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Online photo gallery of kids says what?
It seems to say you're projecting something at me.
So you are a sexual predator, and we're just not digging deep enough for the evidence?
There is no evidence to find, though i'm reasonably certain that your background is full of instances of you putting your dick in places it wasn't welcome.
You have had the evidence shown to you of your admissions of molesting multiple minors, as well as being on tape advocating for children as young as 9 to be abused sexually and legally. Tom only says he is trans and intersex to open up oppertunity to prey on confused children that are already brainwashed by others.
You are one stupid motherfucker to believe those videos are evidence of anything but the professional cyber terrorism job being done on me. Those are clips that were lifted from videos where i was listing the things i was being falsely accused of.
You wish that mattered, don’t you? You sit there in front of your computer, sobbing with frustration, your face creased up and looking like an anus as the stench of rage-crapped pants fills the air, that you can’t make us forget. Sorry, Gummy, the past is not another country.

Are you a sexual predator today?

Well hold on now. You’re very fond of calling people “pseudo-intellectual,” but you yourself claim to be our intellectual superior while repeatedly demonstrating a lack of understanding towards even fairly basic concepts. You don’t, for instance, understand the libel laws. You believe you pass as a woman. You think the age of consent is the same as the age of majority. You get the floor and the toilet confused, etc. Really if anyone’s a pseudo-intellectual, it’s you.
You wish you could make that matter anywhere but in a crowd of mentally disturbed misogynistic millennial mental midgets. you have nothing here but irrational drivel, mister. step up your game, little boy.

WASR96

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You photograph children at parks. What would you have us believe you do with said photos?
There is no evidence to find, though i'm reasonably certain that your background is full of instances of you putting your dick in places it wasn't welcome.
Your background involves losing your job because you couldn't drag your useless ass out of bed on time, raping a minor, and finger blasting dogs. You have zero ground to try and type up a put-down on anyone else's background.
You are one stupid motherfucker to believe those videos are evidence of anything but the professional cyber terrorism job being done on me. Those are clips that were lifted from videos where i was listing the things i was being falsely accused of.
There's not a "professional" out there who would waste their time "slandering" you. You already provide hours of footage that tells anyone who Googles you all they need to know.
You wish you could make that matter anywhere but in a crowd of mentally disturbed misogynistic millennial mental midgets. you have nothing here but irrational drivel, mister. step up your game, little boy.
You're right, the info only matters here and on AMB because literally nobody else cares about you. See: you spending your birthday alone with week-old sushi.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no evidence to find,
But are you a sexual predator? You seem weirdly reluctant to outright say “no.” I wonder why that is.
though i'm reasonably certain that your background is full of instances of you putting your dick in places it wasn't welcome.
Based on what?
You’re pretty cocky for someone whose reading comprehension is so poor that he just agreed with me. God, you’re so fucking dumb.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Miss McClintock talking about you?
1582264044715-png.1419778

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm Let's see:

1. Arguing about changing the age of consent
2. Looking at pictures of kids on instagram.
3. Trying to get involved with "trans" (aka damaged) kids.
4. Defending your actions wjth Sabrina and claiming a child who has been sexually abused habitually is no longer a child.
5. Trying to get involved in issues about kids when you're a 70 year single, childless, unemployed male hobo.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
put up or shut up, ass clown. lets see something you or a 3rd seat 7th grader you actually know do something significantly better. professional musicians have a completely different opinion of my playing, which i'm actually very realistic about. i'm just fiddling with scales and phrases is all and a lot more modalities than the blues. blues is just what brings me the silver and green at rates beat cops are jellied by.

your daily reminder: View attachment 2630058

it was called a double inguinal hernia repair, but it was something more than that, though it's impossible to say for sure. Surgeons don't generally inspect their work for years after a procedure like that. most likely, because they like to err in favor of manhood, they dropped incompletely differentiated gonads into a scrotum, resulting in a huge mess in my urogenital system and hormonal controls of just about everything, especially with my tonsils and adenoids removed too. i had a lot of behavioral health issues as a result of being forced into an unnatural gender role and have been diagnosed with most of the major psychoses in the book at some time or another. I've been taken into involuntary psychiatric custody well over 25 times and been compelled to prove my sanity 6 times around the country to a judge.

Mentally, I didn't know i wasn't supposed to be a girl until they told me I couldn't because i had an outie instead of an innie to pee out of at about age four. I never bought in and didn't have a problem until i hit high school and my feminine features became obvious. my face was way too pretty, i had little boobs and girly legs, even after I cut my weight down to about 140. I had to train myself not to sashay when i walked.

Currently , my diagnosis is gender dysphoria with associated mild CPTSD. My karyotype is 46 XY, but my brain hormone panel pre-HRT was more female than male, the most common type of intersex person; somebody cross wired between their gender and sex with a gender ambiguous frame.
What's in these photos is just a fat boy.

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, they know Tom is an old man but still use dumb pronouns not to get banned on Twitter. Jessica McClintock is so ironic, that's my favorite American fashion designer from the 80s.
What a fucking ridiculous world we live in where people are forced to call a toothless old man "she" so that OTHER PEOPLE'S feelings aren't hurt.

I'm sorry to be a boomer circa 2k16 but sometimes it just hits me how stupid this is. Trannies really are the nadir of humanity.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, they know Tom is an old man but still use dumb pronouns not to get banned on Twitter. Jessica McClintock is so ironic, that's my favorite American fashion designer from the 80s.
It's a sick and diseased society where you're forced to call this man a "woman" on fear of getting banned from some shithole site.
tommy-tooter-thomas-jay-wasserberg.gif