Things that go against the BLM narrative - the USA is on fire because of the media's lies

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
In this thread we post things that go against the BLM narrative of "black people are oppressed, they're getting hunted down by police and racism against whites isn't real". First of all, this article is great and I recommend reading it:

If you want info posted by a black man because your friends might think your skin color makes you biased, Leonydus Johnson makes some great posts:

Here's some good articles about the origins of BLM, their ties to communism and their true goals:
https://archive.md/kWjXL
https://archive.vn/9CTqs

Let's look at some statistics. Here we have evidence that in the USA blacks kill ten times as many whites than vice versa despite blacks making up just 13% of the population. Most murders are intraracial, even when it comes to deaths at the hands of police. Blacks are actually less likely to be killed by a police officer than whites when you consider the rate at which they commit violent crime.

EZh1JsWX0AAP3LX.jpgemurder.jpgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg3-2.jpgUntitled.png

Now let's look at George Floyd himself. Was he murdered? The policeman kneeling on his neck may have hastened his death, but he would likely have died that day anyways. He had corona virus, heart problems and was high on several hard drugs at the same time.
1591233657326.png
He also resisted arrest.

George Floyd was an ex con. His last crime was robbing a pregnant woman at gunpoint in 2007.
In 2009, George Floyd pleaded guilty for a 1st-degree felony charge of an assault and armed robbery he took part in 2007 and spent five years in prison for breaking into a lady’s house with the intent to rob her. George agreed that he wore a blue uniform to look like a government employee to gain the lady’s trust, and eventually pave his way into the house.

The lady soon realized that the person was impersonating to be a government worker, she tried to shut the door but Floyd brute-forced his way into the house. Consequently, a Ford truck pulled up to the house’s main entrance, five people exited the truck and went straight inside the lady’s house.

According to Daily Mail (UK), the court report mentions that the victim identified George, tallest of all the robbers, who pressed a pistol to her stomach and forced his way into the house. George Floyd’s height was 6 foot 6 inches.
He tried changing his ways and becoming a better man but the fact that he was on drugs and using counterfeit money shows he failed.

BLM is trying to spin the narrative that the police killed Floyd for his skin color, but this seems unlikely. The officers who were there were racially diverse. Lane had done volunteer work with Somali immigrants and Chauvin married an Asian woman.
Untitled.png

Consider the fact that last time the media focused on BLM was in summer 2016 before the elections. We're in summer during an election year. Is it a coincidence, or could politicians be using the American people as pawns in their chess game?
1591563438944.jpeg
While everyone is distracted with the riots, Hillary Clinton is going to court over her emails. That's suspiciously convenient timing. 🤔
https://archive.md/wLhAK

The peaceful protests narrative can be smashed with this single video.

Here's an interesting bit of info: the woman behind Black Lives Matter ideology is a literal terrorist.
leonydus.png

And finally, here's a video explaining where money donated to BLM goes.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Didn't they kill a black cop a while ago?
They killed a ton of black people, actually. This article is from four days ago:

There's at least 6 dead black people listed there. Since the protests are still going, more will die. The deaths will continue even after the protests are over because these large public gatherings are helping corona virus spread.

Here's the video of the black cop dying. His name was David Dorn::

And here's a video of a biracial girl crying about her sister getting killed by a protester:

Last edited:

FigMePhilthy

Resident Fed
kiwifarms.net
I mean, from a numbers standpoint, if the country was split in half by race. The blacks GDP would be a pittance compared to the white homogenized master state. Hard for black lives to matter when it doesnt materialize any notable value to the world. When was the last time you wanted african food, or the sweet new 4 door coup from kenya? Even if conventional slavery were a thing still, no one would want the blacks, you want a fine bunch of Hispanics.

DerSandstrom

Shocked Mormon of Color, pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
All I've heard argument wise from people supporting BLM has been purely emotional.

They'll never give statistics, hard data, or anecdotal evidence on how they feel. It's always stuff like "Black people have been held down for too long" and "You don't understand how they feel" and my personal favorite "you're white".

Facts and data don't give a fuck about skin color. They are unbiased, but can be molded into whatever narrative you want. Thus is why fake statistics are coming out.

They don't believe in nuance or multi-layered reasoning. They just see "white people bad" and "black people oppressed".

Can things be improved? Of course. This isn't the way to do it. It will set their cause back by decades.

PL - I have family that I've argued with that believe the narratives.

Orion Balls

A well placed trap.
kiwifarms.net
Facts do not matter to revolutionaries. They are motivated by narcissism, hate and spite.
So, like the brainstream: "My needs are more important than the average person; I'm special! I strongly dislike the government for very vague reasons, so I'm gonna go to some other town and burn shit down"? That's not quite a revolutionary. More an American born anarchist.

PantySniffer69

Hanging out by the vending machine.
kiwifarms.net
(Rate me autistic on this one if you want, but here goes.)

Back about 6 years ago I remember reading a forum discussion in which the high rate of black criminality, particularly violent crime and murder, was explained away by pointing to the high poverty rate in the black community. In other words Blacks commit violent crimes not because they are black, but because they are poor.

So I looked at the most recent census stats (2010 at the time) for the population size, poverty rate, and white, black, and hispanic populations. Then combined it with the 2010 FBI crime stats, made some spread sheets, wrote some Matlab code and made some graphs. (Just making this point, because you won't be able to reverse image source these pictures.)

So in the first picture we have the Poverty rate in the first column, Black pop. percentage in the second column, and White population perc. in the third column, The top row is the Violent Crime rate and the second row is the Murder rate. The cut off for cities was population >250,000 (can't remember why I picked that), and the graphs show the correlation between the data.

Poverty+Black+White.png

The results in the first row show that Poverty/Violent Crime and Black/Violent Crime correlate positively about the same. So not good for the "Blacks are violent because they are impoverished" argument, as the Black poverty rate tends to be about 20%. There's also a bit of a negative correlation between Whites and Violent Crime.

The results in the second row are damning. Poverty/Murder correlate positively at ~.43, but Black/Murder correlate pos. at ~.61. I'd be surprised if anyone can find a statistic that correlates better with a city's Murder rate than the Black population. Really, if you want to avoid murder, avoid Black cities. Period.

A bit related to this has been the discussion (and fear) about which trend America's growing Hispanic population will follow. Will they be like Blacks? or Whites? So in the second picture we have two of the same data sets from the previous (Poverty and White) and Black has now been replaced with Hispanic. Fortunately Hispanic follows the White trend with slight negative correlations for Violent Crime and Murder. Not as good as the White numbers, but considering the high rate of Hispanic poverty at 18% (nearly as high as Black poverty), that's pretty damn good. So hurray for Pablo (and America too).

Poverty+White+Hispanic.png

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Didn't they kill a black cop a while ago?
You're probably thinking of David Dorn. He was actually a retired police captain and got capped while responding to a burglar alarm that went off at a friend's pawn shop. He was probably dealing with it because the actual police were either too occupied with other things or had been ordered to stand down in that area to avoid agitating rioters peaceful protesters further.

It's telling that we're getting full blown biopics of George Floyd, while people like Dorn mostly remain anonymous.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Ummm.... everything?

For starters blacks today have no idea how much better they have it than blacks before the Civil Rights era, it's insane that people have lost all sense of perspective and act like the last 50 years of American history never happened.

What they're really angry about is they have been living under an equal system and... for whatever reason, they still fail, so now what they want is to be coddled, to get a free pass to easy street in life just by virtue being black.

But they seem to think they can achieve this by being hateful towards whitey, they want to control us through fear but as Yoda says, fear leads to anger and anger leads to hate.

I’ve never understood how the fried chicken and watermelon thing is supposed to be a negative stereotype tbh. Anyone who DOESN’T love fried chicken and watermelon is the crazy person
It's true, fried chicken and watermelon are amazing.

My guess is that's some Yankee bullshit because in the south fried chicken and watermelon are just more in general "southern food", not strictly a "black" thing.

Last edited:
Tags
None