Things that go against the BLM narrative - the USA is on fire because of the media's lies

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure about this "driving while black" business. How are you supposed to preemptively determine someone's ethnic background while they are in a moving car. Unless they have the windows rolled down and are leaning their head outside in the middle of the day, I think it's pretty hard to make any positive identification of a random driver's physical appearance.
Any number of factors. Banging 808 drums that shake everyone's rear view mirrors, big rims, candy or iridescent paint jobs, garish paint jobs, hydraulic suspensions, tinted windows, musical horns, unnecessary gold trim, extremely lowered suspension, 22 inch tires, 32 inch tires, bosozuku tier fiberglass body mods, stick on logos and windshield stickers about jesus or some innercity racing gang....

There's quite a list, my dear, as black fashion trends don't end at sagging pants & Jordans

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
Maybe @Distant Stare? Anyways if people have opposing opinions, I'd like to hear them. If the info I've been posting is wrong, I want to correct it.
I think your topic is just fine as is. The title is simply the theme, we're discussing facts vs speculation and if someone wants to disagree with you or offer up their own PROOF, they're allowed to, and everyone else is welcome to debate it.

It's not "LOL, THREADBANNED FOR NOT STICKING TO THE THEME." or "NO LEFTIST SHEEP ALLOWED."

It's exactly how the TDS thread has plenty of posts from people who disagree and it goes off in some weird tangents, but it always remains relevant to the core theme, of Trump and the perception for and against him.

I say don't fret it.

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@JimmyNugget and link to the white flight thread?

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
I think your topic is just fine as is. The title is simply the theme, we're discussing facts vs speculation and if someone wants to disagree with you or offer up their own PROOF, they're allowed to, and everyone else is welcome to debate it.

It's not "LOL, THREADBANNED FOR NOT STICKING TO THE THEME." or "NO LEFTIST SHEEP ALLOWED."

It's exactly how the TDS thread has plenty of posts from people who disagree and it goes off in some weird tangents, but it always remains relevant to the core theme, of Trump and the perception for and against him.

I say don't fret it.
Alright. We can leave the thread as it is, then. I think we're all interested in facts even if they don't align with our current views.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
The Covington Catholic fiasco is one of my favorite examples of anti-white racism.
Basically, a group of (mostly) white boys went on a school trip to the march for life in DC. A video of them smiling and singing while a Native American man banged a drum in their face went viral. The Native American told everyone the boys were white supremacists antagonizing him. The media happily spread that narrative and destroyed the boys' reputation. When other videos of the event were released, it became clear the boys did nothing wrong and their life was ruined for the crime of being white Trump supporters. Real bigots were present at the march, but they were black Israelites shouting racist and homophobic slurs at the white kids.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Every single ethnic group (or pretty much most of them) have at some point had members of their group enslaved by others, yet Black people act as if they were the only ones. The amount of white people enslaved by non Europeans in all likelihood is probably equal to the amount of Africans enslaved, but because no ones actually done the calculations, people pretend like it was lower in scale.
That and there's evidence of slavery being first implemented by africans themselves and when seen by europeans was adopted. Losing tribes would be enslaved to the winners. So should black people ask reparations from black people/Africa?
That stuff isn't taught in schools though.

The Covington Catholic fiasco is one of my favorite examples of anti-white racism.
Basically, a group of (mostly) white boys went on a school trip to the march for life in DC. A video of them smiling and singing while a Native American man banged a drum in their face went viral. The media told everyone the boys were white supremacists antagonizing the Native American. Their reputation was ruined for the crime of being white Trump supporters. Footage of Black Israelites yelling racist and homophobic slurs at the boys was later leaked.
View attachment 1358517
After Nathan Phillips got exposed for lying and the initial story the news media had presented was exposed as false, The Root went on a highly sarcastic racist tirade in which their "journalist" made up some bullshit that didn't even line up with Nathan Phillips' original interview. They accused the Covington Catholic boys of blocking off Phillips' groups' march when according to Phillips himself, their march was over and they went over and got in the boys' faces in reaction to the confrontation between the teenagers and the Black Hebrew Israelites (which Phillips completely mischaracterized, but that's another matter).

The Root's writers and editors proved they don't give a single shit about the truth and will pull easily disproved explanations straight from their ass to justify their own hatred of whitey. Unlike CNN or other mainstream media sites, they issued no retraction. Keep in mind, the kids got lots of death threats over this, and their school had to temporarily shut down due to bomb threats.

Someone on this site called The Root "black Stormfront" which is accurate in the sense that it's blatantly racist, but even Stormfront might have higher standards for reporting accuracy. While The Root isn't exactly mainstream, despite the "journalists" there proving their willing to lie to stoke up racial anger, even against minors, it doesn't have the "hate site" designation Stormfront gets. For some mysterious reason. :roll:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If people want to be racist go for it, but I'm not going to promote obvious "narrative" threads with no content relevant to the site. You're also going to have to deal with people you disagree with. I've been dealing with complaints of @Hollywood Hulk Hogan "shilling" for weeks and the dude is literally as veteran to this site as you can possibly be. He's been using the forum before I have.
Lol the Trumpers on this forum complained about me because I dislike Trump? They get triggered easier than the SJWs they complain about

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
White kid decides to go to a college with a mostly black population. The blacks feel disrespected.

This comment on the video highlights an aspect of anti-white racism in minority countries:
commie.png

Everyone sees you as an oddity, a bag of money or an exotic sex object. They will use words that could be considered slurs like mzungu. There's no white privilege there, only class privilege. A poor white person would probably be worse off than a poor native.

Lol the Trumpers on this forum complained about me because I dislike Trump? They get triggered easier than the SJWs they complain about
Just ignore the sensitive babies. People who cancel opposing opinions aren't worth taking seriously, whether they be leftists or righties. 😐

Last edited:

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I hate 'woke' black people but Dear White People and Black Klansman dealt with in-race debate, ie. woke virgins vs. those who take it on the chin, and was quite enjoyable. Also taught me that a surprising amount of blacks are into raceplay, which is possibly why it's so important to these people. I wonder how many are picking up chicks by being fake-woke at these riots to then exercise cotton-picking roleplay in the bedroom.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the video of the black cop dying. His name was David Dorn::
Thought it got posted, but apparently not. For anyone who says it was whites/Antifa doing all the destructive looting, here's the security footage of the 7 non-white looters that David Dorn was trying to stop.

Tags
None