Things that go against the BLM narrative - the USA is on fire because of the media's lies

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Here's evidence that the riots have nothing to do with social justice and everything to do with the upcoming elections. The last time BLM was big news was in July 2016. It's likely the American people are being used as pawns in a political chess game.

1591563438944.jpeg

It's interesting to note that while everyone is distracted by the protests, Hillary Clinton is going to court over her e-mails. 🤔

Last edited:

Ligoskj

Fuck off :)
kiwifarms.net
emurder.jpg

I mean, just look at it, it's not even 10% of white cops (or any other white person) who kill black people. And we cannot be even sure that the whites killed those 6% of blacks just for their skin color. But no, let us all pretend that all white-skinned cops/murderers are residents of the Confederate States who arrived here from the past.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1358891
I mean, just look at it, it's not even 10% of white cops who kill black people. And we cannot be even sure that the white cops killed those 6% of blacks just for their skin color. But no, let us all pretend that all white-skinned cops are residents of the Confederate States who arrived here from the past.
To be a nitpicker, this says murders. Would most deaths by cops even be counted on this list, if they were found to be justified?

Although the amount of deaths caused by police is pretty small compared to the general homicide rate anyway.

Reactions: Ligoskj

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
To be a nitpicker, this says murders. Would most deaths by cops even be counted on this list, if they were found to be justified?

Although the amount of deaths caused by police is pretty small compared to the general homicide rate anyway.
The rate of people killed by cops is here. It's mostly minority cops who kill minorities and white cops who kill whites.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol the Trumpers on this forum complained about me because I dislike Trump? They get triggered easier than the SJWs they complain about
Orange Man Good, we don't want you to bad talk the Orange Man because he's very good and if you don't think he's good, you might as well have just killed your wife like Patton Oswalt.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
Orange Man Good, we don't want you to bad talk the Orange Man because he's very good and if you don't think he's good, you might as well have just killed your wife like Patton Oswalt.
Yeah TDS is completely swarming with TES ironically enough. As bad as “SJWs” are, being totally obedient to your government is much worse.

Tsundere detected.
B-Baka~

Iwasamwillbe

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim - The Beneficent, The Merciful
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Neato. I feel honored that someone I don't recognize complained about me for being a shill. It must mean I am famous on Kiwifarms
Considering the self-important way you carry yourself, it's probably more likely that whoever reported you for "shilling" did so because (at least in their eyes) you were just acting faggier than usual.

I mean, when you go off and cry about the "improper usage" of stickers despite being a "veteran posting longer than Null" (and therefore should be knowing better), you're certainly one to talk about "getting triggered".

As bad as “SJWs” are, being totally obedient to your government is much worse.
As an avid reader of that thread, I've yet to find a single poster there that can be described as "totally obedient to the government". All of them more or less distrust the government in general.

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate 'woke' black people but Dear White People and Black Klansman dealt with in-race debate, ie. woke virgins vs. those who take it on the chin, and was quite enjoyable. Also taught me that a surprising amount of blacks are into raceplay, which is possibly why it's so important to these people. I wonder how many are picking up chicks by being fake-woke at these riots to then exercise cotton-picking roleplay in the bedroom.
Only thing that it taught me is that DWP is basically what happens when an amateur watches too much Spike Lee on his hand to make some very amateurish schlock made for self-stigmatized white liberals. Meanwhile, the other title is too ridiculous to type, even if it was based on a real story, and it only won off the fact that the director fell for the most intentional lie about Charlottesville that I’ve seen from a media network.

• Agree
Reactions: Vlinny Chan

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering the self-important way you carry yourself, it's probably more likely that whoever reported you for "shilling" did so because (at least in their eyes) you were just acting faggier than usual.

I mean, when you go off and cry about the "improper usage" of stickers despite being a "veteran posting longer than Null" (and therefore should be knowing better), you're certainly one to talk about "getting triggered".
You call that crying? I was just saying they didn't understand what it was for. It's a lot less being triggered than whiteknighting Trump at every opportunity like you and the other alt-right tards do

Iwasamwillbe

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim - The Beneficent, The Merciful
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You call that crying? I was just saying they didn't understand what it was for. It's a lot less being triggered than whiteknighting Trump at every opportunity like you and the other alt-right tards do
You're still complaining about getting bad stickers, and trying to act like an authority on their "proper usage", so now you're just playing semantics games.

Defending someone, even a politician, is not (inherently) "whiteknighting" them, and I'm getting sick of you abusing that term. This without even getting into your nonsensical assertion about me being "alt-right", and the implication that all the other "Trumpers" are also "alt-right".

Tags
None