Things that go against the BLM narrative - the USA is on fire because of the media's lies

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're still complaining about getting bad stickers, and trying to act like an authority on their "proper usage", so now you're just playing semantics games.
Except I was around back before there was an a-log thing (the precursor to "mad on the internet"). It's supposed to be used when someone is going on an unhinged rant, being mad at the topic. Just posting "Trump is a tard" isn't "Mad on the internet". It'd be like rating your current post "Powerlevel" or something like that.

Defending someone, even a politician, is not (inherently) "whiteknighting" them, and I'm getting sick of you abusing that term. This without even getting into your nonsensical assertion about me being "alt-right", and the implication that all the other "Trumpers" are also "alt-right".
Yet you defend him at every turn. That is the definition of whiteknighting. Every thread that Trump gets bashed, you and your fellow Trump cult members come to defend him, no matter the criticism. If he was a camgirl (which you probably wish he was), you'd be called a whiteknight. Same applies for an obese 70 year old man with a cult following

Iwasamwillbe

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim - The Beneficent, The Merciful
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except I was around back before there was an a-log thing (the precursor to "mad on the internet"). It's supposed to be used when someone is going on an unhinged rant, being mad at the topic. Just posting "Trump is a tard" isn't "Mad on the internet". It'd be like rating your current post "Powerlevel" or something like that.
You're still not an authority on how ratings "should" be used, nobody cares (or really should care) about their "proper" usage, and quite frankly this entire statement of yours just outs you as a faggot who cares too much about his imaginary internet score.

Yet you defend him at every turn. That is the definition of whiteknighting. Every thread that Trump gets bashed, you and your fellow Trump cult members come to defend him, no matter the criticism. If he was a camgirl (which you probably wish he was), you'd be called a whiteknight. Same applies for an obese 70 year old man with a cult following
It's almost as if people can have different opinions about a politician and his actions than you, and are willing to argue with about them, instead of just letting you and others rattle anything they like about him unopposed. This isn't any more indicative of a "cult following" or "whiteknighting" than arguments about any other topic. All these complaints about people "whiteknighting" Trump just makes it seem like you want some anti-Trump echo chamber.

The Trump-camgirl comparison is so poor I'm almost tempted to dismiss it out of hand, but here's one hint: camgirls aren't doing anything of import nationally or globally. Trump is.

Considering how much you jump into A&N threads just to regurgitate some variant of "A&N is full of fat alt-right edgelord incel manlet white trash redneck NEET Trumpers" you frankly seem more "triggered" and less capable of "dealing with people who disagree with you" than whoever reported you for "shilling". At least (in his mind) he was trying to help the discussion (although ones mileage may vary his reasoning), where's you're just Not-Mad-posting against some autistic Frankenstein patchwork strawman.

Last edited:

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
BLM is trying to spin the narrative that the police killed Floyd for his skin color, but this seems unlikely. The officers who were there were racially diverse. Lane had done volunteer work with Somali immigrants and Chauvin married an Asian woman.

View attachment 1359445
You know we live a in multicultural country when even our police brutality is diverse. That should count for something.

The Great Mara

Torn King of Desire
kiwifarms.net
Now, I'm not gonna get too deep in here but I do want to speak in regards to the notion that "Black people are being executed in the street" or that they are "Unsafe" in their communities because of the police. Because I find this notion to be insulting and the result of either gross ignorance or pure propaganda.

Here's some numbers. According to the Washington Post's listing of people shot by police, 1004 people were shot last year. Of those, about 200 were black, and of those 9 were unarmed. Now, considering America's population is 327 million, with about 40 million of those being Black, the fact that 9 unarmed people were killed should tell you how completely statistically insignificant that is. Its 0.0000002% of the Black population a year. Compare that to the Homicide rate of black on black violence and any member of the black community has a roughly 16 times higher chance to be killed by another member of that community than by the police. They also have a 20 times higher chance to die in a car crash, 10 times higher chance to kill THEMSELVES, and a 230 times higher chance to die of heart disease.

Now, I won't say that there aren't problems with the american justice system, nor problems that don't disproprotionally effect Black Americans. Things like for profit prisons, mandatory minimums, the reliance on prison labor, and zero tolerance rules in schools can cause a lot of issues and are very much worth talking about and changing. But I rarely hear these real issues brought up; instead they are drowned beneath pathos driven arguments about how young black men are targeted for murder on the street. This is not true and it needs to stop.

Confused.jpg

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
BLM is trying to spin the narrative that the police killed Floyd for his skin color, but this seems unlikely. The officers who were there were racially diverse. Lane had done volunteer work with Somali immigrants and Chauvin married an Asian woman.

View attachment 1359445
You know we live a in multicultural country when even our police brutality is diverse. That should count for something.
It's going to matter about as much as that one Proud Boy, John Kinsman, having a black wife mattered. Pandering to the mobs and the narrative that fuels them is absolutely a thing in the US justice system, unfortunately.

As for the media, they're ground zero for the mobs in the first place.

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net

Go back to the TES thread and be angry there.
The fact you care so much about stickers really tells me that despite your being an older user, you're still as smart as a newfag.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Go back to the TES thread and be angry there.
The fact you care so much about stickers really tells me that despite your being an older user, you're still as smart as a newfag.

You're still not an authority on how ratings "should" be used, nobody cares (or really should care) about their "proper" usage, and quite frankly this entire statement of yours just outs you as a faggot who cares too much about his imaginary internet score.

It's almost as if people can have different opinions about a politician and his actions than you, and are willing to argue with about them, instead of just letting you and others rattle anything they like about him unopposed. This isn't any more indicative of a "cult following" or "whiteknighting" than arguments about any other topic. All these complaints about people "whiteknighting" Trump just makes it seem like you want some anti-Trump echo chamber.

The Trump-camgirl comparison is so poor I'm almost tempted to dismiss it out of hand, but here's one hint: camgirls aren't doing anything of import nationally or globally. Trump is.

Considering how much you jump into A&N threads just to regurgitate some variant of "A&N is full of alt-right edgelord incel manlet white trash redneck NEET Trumpers" you frankly seem more "triggered" and less capable of "dealing with people who disagree with you" than whoever reported you for "shilling". At least (in his mind) he was trying to help the discussion (although ones mileage may vary his reasoning), where's you're just Not-Mad-posting against some autistic Frankenstein patchwork strawman.
I think we found the triggered tards that complained about me hating Trump to @Null

anyway, I am done off-topicing the thread here.

Cuddly Pirate

Fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna jump out of my general lurking outside the angry dog people section to say that if you came here thinking we were all right wing death squads and anyone who isn't is a liberal shill, please find the nearest niggerdick and choke on it.

Null himself has shat on Trump, and if you aren't here long enough to know how this place works then lurk more.

Now has anyone posted the gig about George Floyd during his peak pregnant lady robbing? If not here's an article about it that has all the court papers. https://archive.vn/Thyma

Attachments

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
All I've heard argument wise from people supporting BLM has been purely emotional.

They'll never give statistics, hard data, or anecdotal evidence on how they feel. It's always stuff like "Black people have been held down for too long" and "You don't understand how they feel" and my personal favorite "you're white".

Facts and data don't give a fuck about skin color. They are unbiased, but can be molded into whatever narrative you want. Thus is why fake statistics are coming out.

They don't believe in nuance or multi-layered reasoning. They just see "white people bad" and "black people oppressed".

Can things be improved? Of course. This isn't the way to do it. It will set their cause back by decades.
Of course it's been set back by decades, it's not like those people who make a living "fighting for black people" actually want it to end.

Tempura Wizard

kiwifarms.net
I’ve never understood how the fried chicken and watermelon thing is supposed to be a negative stereotype tbh. Anyone who DOESN’T love fried chicken and watermelon is the crazy person
It was a years long negative propaganda campaign. Watermelons and chickens can be produced in large numbers relatively easily, so recently freed slaves used them as staples. Journalists at the time used that fact to make negative political cartoons and the like to disparage them for being industrious and managing to feed themselves. Pretty much associating black people that eat those foods with being simpletons that can’t do any better.

Journalism has been bullshit since day one, fellow kiwi!

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Here's a BLM supporter advocating burning everything to the ground because she believes the media's lies. The protests are not peaceful and claims that every protest related crime is the fault of police or white supremacists are a farce.
View attachment 1361132
I'm sorry, didnt watch the whole thing, did it quote that South African half breed nigger for justification of burning their shit down.

Its bad enough she looks look like a fat shaniqua that has retarded hoodrat kids breaking shit at the local KFC.

I swear you can tell by how a nigger looks, how fucked up their thoughts are. Maybe Roald Dahl or whatever was right about this.

download (2).jpg

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Here's some stuff about peaceful kidnappings, rapes and murders that happened on the second night of the protests.
openupthatpurse.png
And here's videos of peaceful protesters in Brussels peacefully protesting.

I'm sorry, didnt watch the whole thing, did it quote that South African half breed nigger for justification of burning their shit down.

Its bad enough she looks look like a fat shaniqua that has retarded hoodrat kids breaking shit at the local KFC.

I swear you can tell by how a nigger looks, how fucked up their thoughts are. Maybe Roald Dahl or whatever was right about this.

View attachment 1361181
Trevor Noah? Yeah, she quoted him.

Last edited:
Tags
None