Things that go against the BLM narrative - the USA is on fire because of the media's lies

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
A protester in Alamosa just shot a disabled veteran in the head because he was trying to pass through a protest blockade. Protesters say that the truck was plowing into the crowd, but the video disproves this completely.

These posts about shady money transactions related to BLM are good food for thought:
View attachment 1361458
The point about BLM and money will never not haunt me; doesn’t help that I’m constantly being reminded of virtue signaling corporations and e-celebs donating or telling others to donate.
It feels wrong with every angle you take, yet you can’t question it.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
There's evidence BLM and Antifa are connected. This post sums it up pretty well:
leonydus.png

Links:

Thanks for the info, based @Jaimas.

I think we're all familiar with antifa here, but if you need to explain it to a relative here's a good picture:
leonydus.png
They're communists who hate America.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Some interesting speculation about CIA involvement.
This is James Le Mesurier, founder of the White Helmets in Syria.
100.jpg

He was formerly a British Army officer and also worked with a UN Peacekeeping force in Yugoslavia. He was, in all likelihood, an MI6 operative or had Five Eyes connections.

The White Helmets were literally a costume that militants would put on to try and frame Assad's government for chemical attacks they didn't do.

Many White Helmets members were caught on tape with the same lunatics doing beheadings.

When the NATO/Five Eyes/Mossad-sponsored coup in Syria failed due to Russia's support for Assad, James Le Mesurier was a loose end. So, they pushed him off a balcony in Istanbul to silence him.

This is what they do. This is how they operate. Just like the Arab Spring. Just like the Euromaidan. It's starting all over again, but in the United States.

This is a coup attempt by way of manufactured color revolution.

az.png

The difference is that this is America, not fucking Syria.

The Feds are going to disappear all of these people. They're going straight into the unmarked, armored Dodge Caravans, and nobody's ever going to see them ever again.

Meanwhile, the White Supremacists, who were expected to go out guns blazing... did nothing. They sat back and ate popcorn.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1364684
Literary this. Imagine being so opressed every big corporation bends over for you:thinking:
This is revealing. Everything we're seeing is not organic; that is, it's being funded by several of the usual suspects (eg Open Society, Ford, etc) as well as large corporations. This is a revolution approved by government, the ultra-wealthy and huge multi-national corporations. It is not seeking to destroy the system, it is co-opting and solidifying control over all of us for the system.

You too can have your own Autonomous Zone, as long as it conforms to the vision politicians have for you. Go ahead and try to set one up but instead of commie its conservative, where guns and religion are not only allowed but encouraged. That shit would be shut down so fast it wouldn't even make the nightly news.

A reaction is precisely what these assholes want. Propping up the mentally ill segment of society and insisting we give into their demands is designed to elect fear, disgust and anger. The best response is no response. That's right, just ignore or pretend to go along in public/online. This is all just one big gay op to bait Trump and the rest of us. Don't react to it. Let them destroy themselves.

If this fails into provoking an all out race/culture war, and I suspect it will, I think they'll try to stage a leftist coup before the election. This isn't about Obamagate, Hillary's emails or Nancy Pelosi's dentures, it's about more than that. It's all about the mad money everyone (except us) makes with the assistance of the People's Republic of China.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
This guy made a nice list of slaves you never hear about because everyone is hyperfocused on specific "oppressed" groups:
slavery.png

Of course a forum post isn't a good source to show people, but researching some of this stuff could yield good conversation fodder that goes against the woke narrative. I'm too lazy to look up this information right now though. 😓

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
This guy made a nice list of slaves you never hear about because everyone is hyperfocused on specific "oppressed" groups:
View attachment 1368965

Of course a forum post isn't a good source to show people, but researching some of this stuff could yield good conversation fodder that goes against the woke narrative. I'm too lazy to look up this information right now though. 😓
I’m actually surprised that Indians and East Asians aren’t an approved slave ethnicity given that they are technically POC. Then I remember they’re also the most successful ethnic minorities in America...
On a lighter note, in regards to Hebrews being enslaved:
EC7FAB3A-81DE-4C5E-826C-78E1C2D66965.jpeg

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Here's more good information without a good source because I'm lazy. 😓
gayfurries.png

Double check these facts before repeating them, I can't guarantee they're accurate. I think they ring true, though.

I posted this on facebook I'd urge people to post something similar. Don't get into crime stats, but appeal to emotion just like they do. The big issue is no one talks about this shit at all even people that have witnessed it firsthand. There is a wierd stigma with even reporting this shit. I'm sure theres better ways to approach it but we need to start.

Once BLM has all their demands met and the police is reformed will attacks like this be addressed or this is the actual end goal of BLM and the new normal for white people? There have been hundreds of videos just like these over the last couple days and I've seen attacks like this and heard stories of them my whole life, but only in person, only in private, like it shouldn't be talked about at all. Never blasted on a loud speaker across the entire country, I've never seen even an ounce of outrage over any of them. Just a strange silence about an issue that almost anyone growing up in a community like this has witnessed firsthand.
https://streamable.com/rtf1gm
https://streamable.com/jxbzw2
https://streamable.com/ofhhj9
https://streamable.com/7t7o40

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Assata Shakur, they used to have this "It is our duty to fight for our freedom/It is our duty to win/We must love and support one another/We have nothing to lose but our chains" chant back in 2016 when they were trying to shout down the wave of anti-PC campus speaking tours that were happening then, but for some reason they've stopped using it. How come they ditched that one, was it too obviously communistic and their neolib handlers told them to drop it to get more mainstream appeal?

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
There's a thread dedicated to gathering information on people who have died as a result of the protests:

Tags
None