Things that go against the BLM narrative - the USA is on fire because of the media's lies

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Rate me autistic on this one if you want, but here goes.)

Back about 6 years ago I remember reading a forum discussion in which the high rate of black criminality, particularly violent crime and murder, was explained away by pointing to the high poverty rate in the black community. In other words Blacks commit violent crimes not because they are black, but because they are poor.

So I looked at the most recent census stats (2010 at the time) for the population size, poverty rate, and white, black, and hispanic populations. Then combined it with the 2010 FBI crime stats, made some spread sheets, wrote some Matlab code and made some graphs. (Just making this point, because you won't be able to reverse image source these pictures.)

So in the first picture we have the Poverty rate in the first column, Black pop. percentage in the second column, and White population perc. in the third column, The top row is the Violent Crime rate and the second row is the Murder rate. The cut off for cities was population >250,000 (can't remember why I picked that), and the graphs show the correlation between the data.

View attachment 1356706

The results in the first row show that Poverty/Violent Crime and Black/Violent Crime correlate positively about the same. So not good for the "Blacks are violent because they are impoverished" argument, as the Black poverty rate tends to be about 20%. There's also a bit of a negative correlation between Whites and Violent Crime.

The results in the second row are damning. Poverty/Murder correlate positively at ~.43, but Black/Murder correlate pos. at ~.61. I'd be surprised if anyone can find a statistic that correlates better with a city's Murder rate than the Black population. Really, if you want to avoid murder, avoid Black cities. Period.

A bit related to this has been the discussion (and fear) about which trend America's growing Hispanic population will follow. Will they be like Blacks? or Whites? So in the second picture we have two of the same data sets from the previous (Poverty and White) and Black has now been replaced with Hispanic. Fortunately Hispanic follows the White trend with slight negative correlations for Violent Crime and Murder. Not as good as the White numbers, but considering the high rate of Hispanic poverty at 18% (nearly as high as Black poverty), that's pretty damn good. So hurray for Pablo (and America too).

View attachment 1356707
You want to see some statistics that'll really make you think? Check out the crime rates for the poorest white homogeneous area in the US (some county in Appalachia) versus the crime rates for the wealthiest black homogeneous area in the US (some community in California). The rich black people still cause far more crimes of all types than the poor whites. That, to me, is proof right there that it isn't poverty or class inequality causing blacks to commit crimes.

Every single ethnic group (or pretty much most of them) have at some point had members of their group enslaved by others, yet Black people act as if they were the only ones. The amount of white people enslaved by non Europeans in all likelihood is probably equal to the amount of Africans enslaved, but because no ones actually done the calculations, people pretend like it was lower in scale.
Exactly. Blacks weren't even the only slaves in America. There were white slaves as well, mostly Irish. But you don't hear about them or the black slave traders in school or most history books. It goes against the narrative. There is absolutely an agenda behind all this, and it's disgusting.

Edit:

View attachment 1401093

Warning from a Venezuelan:
View attachment 1401039

Some info about what might be going on:

View attachment 1401045

CHAZ openly siding with China:
View attachment 1401059

Evidence that ex CNN employees get hired to spread Chinese propaganda, hinting that CNN might have ties to China:
http://archive.md/Y4yyP
Nice to know CHAZ is OK with literal slavery and human organ harvesting. Fucking Commies are all the same.

Last edited:

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I've heard argument wise from people supporting BLM has been purely emotional.

They'll never give statistics, hard data, or anecdotal evidence on how they feel. It's always stuff like "Black people have been held down for too long" and "You don't understand how they feel" and my personal favorite "you're white".

Facts and data don't give a fuck about skin color. They are unbiased, but can be molded into whatever narrative you want. Thus is why fake statistics are coming out.

They don't believe in nuance or multi-layered reasoning. They just see "white people bad" and "black people oppressed".

Can things be improved? Of course. This isn't the way to do it. It will set their cause back by decades.

PL - I have family that I've argued with that believe the narratives.
I don't try to argue with my sister who believes their bullshit. It's not worth the time really. Its just "muh innocent black peepoles :mad: HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT THEM DESTROYING CITIES ITS FUCKING WHITE PEEPOO WHO ARE DOING IT!"

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Here's some info on interracial rapes in America:

black white rape stats.jpg

black vs white rape.jpg

And here's evidence that BLM is a movement comprised primarily of self-hating whites:
Untitled.png

Here's evidence that the Atlanta police force has a majority of African American officers. The Atlanta protests were mostly white kids yelling about blacks cops being bastards.
Untitled.png

This is how social justice makes many pale skinned people feel. Needless to say, creating more racists isn't good for minorities.
Untitled.png

This black professor tells it like it is:

Modern day anti-racism is just racism under a new name.
Untitled.png

All I've heard argument wise from people supporting BLM has been purely emotional.

They'll never give statistics, hard data, or anecdotal evidence on how they feel. It's always stuff like "Black people have been held down for too long" and "You don't understand how they feel" and my personal favorite "you're white".

Facts and data don't give a fuck about skin color. They are unbiased, but can be molded into whatever narrative you want. Thus is why fake statistics are coming out.

They don't believe in nuance or multi-layered reasoning. They just see "white people bad" and "black people oppressed".

Can things be improved? Of course. This isn't the way to do it. It will set their cause back by decades.

PL - I have family that I've argued with that believe the narratives.
You're right. My relatives who buy into it only have emotional arguments as well. It's probably best to appeal to people's emotions instead of showing them data. 🤔

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's some info on interracial rapes in America:

View attachment 1411470
View attachment 1411437

And here's evidence that BLM is a movement comprised primarily of self-hating whites:
View attachment 1411446

Here's evidence that the Atlanta police force has a majority of African American officers. The Atlanta protests were mostly white kids yelling about blacks cops being bastards.
View attachment 1411451

This is how social justice makes many pale skinned people feel. Needless to say, creating more racists isn't good for minorities.
View attachment 1411505

Modern day anti-racism is just racism under a new name.
View attachment 1411495

You're right. My relatives who buy into it only have emotional arguments as well. It's probably best to appeal to people's emotions instead of showing them data. 🤔
A perfect example of irony: the grandchildren of those who protested and marched to end segregation are now protesting and marching to bring segregation back.

And honestly, I can't say that I'd mind if our country went back to segregation. Let the blacks have their own cities where they can run things their own way, whites aren't allowed, and likewise blacks aren't allowed in white communities. No police unless they start their own law enforcement. No white firefighters or EMS. And no white assistance, especially financially. If whity is to blame for all their problems then they shouldn't want white help at all. Let them build Wakanda if they can.

DNA_JACKED

kiwifarms.net
A perfect example of irony: the grandchildren of those who protested and marched to end segregation are now protesting and marching to bring segregation back.

And honestly, I can't say that I'd mind if our country went back to segregation. Let the blacks have their own cities where they can run things their own way, whites aren't allowed, and likewise blacks aren't allowed in white communities. No police unless they start their own law enforcement. No white firefighters or EMS. And no white assistance, especially financially. If whity is to blame for all their problems then they shouldn't want white help at all. Let them build Wakanda if they can.
This wont fix anything. Most of those out demanding these vast societal changes are white, the rioters are mostly black. The societal problems stem from class issues, not race issues.

There is absolutely systemic racism in america, but not from the right. It's from the left, specifically educational institutions. Poor Black americans are taught to be helpless, their behavior is excused, and the government systems behind education penalize schools for disciplining kids because "muh racism". If the kids dont learn it from their parents and dont learn it from school they'll learn it over and over again from society pounding them into the ground. The media coddles entire communities. Affirmative action leads to more blacks failing college and getting discourages from improving their lives and feeds the victim narrative.

These same issues affect all areas of poverty. Poverty stricken white and latino communities have similar issues, but dont generate the media attention and, in the case of whites, are often in rural areas that can be ignored both for crime statistics and media attention.

The true solution IMO is to address the rampant failure of the nuclear family and lack of values in these poverty communities, and the lack of upward momentum cause by this, along with IMO doing what Null wants and forcing monetary systems to accept ALL transactions no matter how "problematic" the media source, because there is just no media to counter the narrative of big left wing media sources, and that is the first step in creating moderate and right wing alternative institutions to hold left wing institutions in check.

lurk_moar

Wears a lab coat but curses like a sailor.
kiwifarms.net
If black lives matter, then why is black on black violence not an issue to them? The biggest killer of black young men is homicide. Drive by shootings take the lives of many innocent children. How are these not issues? On the other hand, evil, murdering, racist KKK cops and abortion are the issues. Murdering cops and abortion are very easy things to blame/scapegoat because they are out of black peoples’s control; it’s somebody else not us.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
If black lives matter, then why is black on black violence not an issue to them? The biggest killer of black young men is homicide. Drive by shootings take the lives of many innocent children. How are these not issues? On the other hand, evil, murdering, racist KKK cops and abortion are the issues. Murdering cops and abortion are very easy things to blame/scapegoat because they are out of black peoples’s control; it’s somebody else not us.
Because it's not about actually solving problems or making life better for anyone. It's about widening divisions to exploit people for profit and power more easily.

Zonga

kiwifarms.net
This is a classic trauma response pattern, btw. Once someone's spirit is broken, as long as their current set of problems are a mix of their fault and their environment's fault, it's virtually impossible to get them to focus on the things they can control, because they have a long history of it not mattering anyways. Unfortunately, we don't have the equivalent of cognitive behavioral therapy for an entire culture, and there are no longer any good role models to point to.

Tags
None