Things that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the title says, what pisses you off

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

SexPistol

I lurked for two years and got lonely
kiwifarms.net
Everyone in my city is either a troon or a commie coke head or both and I'm just so fucking tired of it. I just meet a super horny coke head ftm troon that was talking about how they love their teaching job and "making kids become excepting is so fulfilling".... They then gave me their number... So I have that now...
But fuck dude I feel like I can't fucking go outside anymore. It's fucking disappointing
This really makes me appreciate where I currently live. But we still have a lot of meth addicts here.

SexPistol

I lurked for two years and got lonely
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't know any troons or commies in my area. There's one dude I've heard is gay, but he's not like online fags. He's fine.
All the gays and trannies stick to only a few blue cities in my state, so whenever I go to those cities I can prepare myself. It’s actually fun sometimes when I need a change of scenery from big trucks with flags and rich old people.

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
You know that thing where you order something online and give detailed instructions on where your new big and noticeable parcel box is for the guy who's supposed to deliver it, only to find the package in plain sight at your front door for anybody to walk off with when said parcel box is right next to it?

I am discovering that I am coming to intensely dislike it when people do this.

Alabaster Disaster

kiwifarms.net
Someone please tell every South Asian that not every interaction is an opportunity to haggle. If you're in an open air market trying to buy a bolt of cloth, sure. Getting some pirate DVDs off a guy whose storefront is a bedsheet on a sidewalk? Work your magic.

If what you're dealing with is government-subsidized insurance benefits for which you are paying the princely sum of Zero American Dollary Doos, then no, I do not have the hookup for you, no matter how passive-aggressive your pitch.

M3xus

This user doesn't know what he's talking about
kiwifarms.net
The day telemarketers and phone scammers die in a fire will be the day I get out the good wine to celebrate. Where do these cunts get off pestering people at work? And then have the gall to complain about your connection environment?

It's terrible when you're waiting for a call from a business or lab, because you end up dealing with them while waiting for the one you want.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The day telemarketers and phone scammers die in a fire will be the day I get out the good wine to celebrate. Where do these cunts get off pestering people at work? And then have the gall to complain about your connection environment?
I get at least four vehicle warranty scams a day. I fucking hate pajeets. I wish we'd nuke India.

Nero You're DeadWeight

Seto Kaiba please crush a cake for me!
kiwifarms.net

It's terrible when you're waiting for a call from a business or lab, because you end up dealing with them while waiting for the one you want.
It's even worse when your so used to scam calls it changes how you answer the phone and when you find out it's the person you were WAITING on a call from you feel so bad you sound so aggressive or pissed off to the person you were waiting on a call from.(:_(

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
The way YouTube throws up a pile of video obscuring links 15 seconds before the actual video I'm trying to watch actually ends meaning I can't see the end of whatever it is I actually want to watch.

The way the automatons on YouTube always say: "Smash that like button" as per the script on 'how to be a successful YouTuber' they all seem to work from must tell them.

Fuck Google. Fuck YouTube.

Tingle

Kooloo-Limpah!~
kiwifarms.net
How you'll manage to find a brand of clothes that fit you well and feel comfortable only to have a store stop carrying them, or never have your size in stock, or the one specific style of something you're looking for. Ordering online isn't a solution for it either because shit never fits right when you order it online.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I would like to see a map where countries are rated on their hagglement levels. The USA seem to be quite low compared to most of the blighted foreign shitholes I've seen, and in America the blighted shithole parts seem to be the most haggle-friendly.

I've not been to Europe, but if I had to guess I'd say the Nordic countries would be my guess for least hagglish.

The way the automatons on YouTube always say: "Smash that like button" as per the script on 'how to be a successful YouTuber' they all seem to work from must tell them.

Fuck Google. Fuck YouTube.
That doesn't piss me off at all. It's a helpful way to know which youtubers I'm going to hate.

aislingspo

having gender with your mom
kiwifarms.net
People who want to be both superior and pitied. one-uppers on **everything** so to speak

you're sick? they've been ill for the past six months and can't get by without scarfing cough drops like candy
you got broken up with? their last ex was "abusive" (meaning he didn't buy them the stuffy they wanted at the carnival)

I know a few girls like this and it irks me in a way no normal human being can

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
People who want to be both superior and pitied. one-uppers on **everything** so to speak

you're sick? they've been ill for the past six months and can't get by without scarfing cough drops like candy
you got broken up with? their last ex was "abusive" (meaning he didn't buy them the stuffy they wanted at the carnival)

You've been to tenerife, they've been to elevenerife, those people?

Reddit and twitter posts from random cunts used to win an arguement or back up a point. I couldn't give any less of a fuck about what some twatt on twitter or fat faggot on reddit has to say. They're opinions are nothing to me.

Speaking of fat faggots, I'm sick of seeing fat fucking faggots. YMMV but round my parts there is a long history of manly men who worked hard, manual jobs (i wont say which due to PL) and thus, all the men in thier 50s are men. They work outside, can fix cars and do DIY. At worst, one will have the classic beer belly, but outside of that these men are usually in OK shape for their age. None of them are obese.

However, over the past 18 months i am seeing more of these fat fucking pale-arse/ashen-grey looking motherfuckers with the complexion of a heavily used dirt road. They have these unkempt, scruffy half-beards, that looks like someone glued arse-hair to their chin. They have hideous manbun/topknot style haircuts that makes them look like Schlitzie, with rainbow hair colouring to match. But the biggest disgusting and off-putting feature? Their fucking body shape. They aren't fat with a beer belly, they're a wierd shape, like their shoulders and landslided down their body, taking big droopy mantits with them, where it all collides in to a fleshstorm of gunt and saggy tyres. They almost always have fat, tree-trunk legs that are a uniformed shape from top to bottom. God fucking dammit do I hate these abominations of people.
Second to these aids carrying cock-suckers, is the classic soy-baldy. Bald-no hair, most often ginger, Joe 90 glasses, thin complexion, fear in their eyes and cum in their voices. They talk to their - often disgustingly obese girlfriends, like pieces of shit. They talk to their kids their wives kids like shit and walk around with an air of superiority, yet would fold like a fucking damp cloth if it ever came to blows.

So yeah, these fucking oxygen stealing gay cunts are starting to multiply around my area and it makes me sick to look at them. I ain't joking, or being cute, looking at these fat sacks of shit makes me ill.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
I hate how entitled and vain people are in general, everyone is obsessed with Instagram and Snapchat and getting the friggin highest snap score or likes on an Insta post or most tiktok replays, it’s completely irritating how these people in their early 20s think this is what a measure of a rewarding and successful life, everything they value is in numbers that only has any abstract meaning to them. Its so shallow and it’s sad to se était people are like this more than ever. We thought the 80s and 90s were vapid cultural wastelands for teens and young adults obsessed with themselves. Little did we know the shitshow of the 2010s and beyond. I can’t stand these sites and I’m so glad I can be real on the farms.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net

Near the end of a 60 hour 4 day week I said something to the effect of "please just don't call me in for eight hours."

The receptionist decided to show me what a pussy I was by saying, "Ha! You sleep eight hours a night?"

First of all, I was specifically saying that I wasn't getting anything near that, and second of all you sniffy 9 to 5 cunt you work until 6 and then wake up at 11:30 for a week and then tell me you "just can't fall asleep." Fuck you and fuck acting like being sleep-deprived is something to brag about; I wasn't even TALKING TO YOU.

. . . and that's what I woulda said, instead of saying something self-deprecating and walking away.

The Last Stand

Glamorous Summertime
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate how entitled and vain people are in general, everyone is obsessed with Instagram and Snapchat and getting the friggin highest snap score or likes on an Insta post or most tiktok replays, it’s completely irritating how these people in their early 20s think this is what a measure of a rewarding and successful life, everything they value is in numbers that only has any abstract meaning to them. Its so shallow and it’s sad to se était people are like this more than ever. We thought the 80s and 90s were vapid cultural wastelands for teens and young adults obsessed with themselves. Little did we know the shitshow of the 2010s and beyond. I can’t stand these sites and I’m so glad I can be real on the farms.
Social media in general is pointless. Everybody posts their business there and then some like everybody should care.

Kiwi Lime Pie

A tasteful treat for all seasons. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite telemarketer calls from last year came from someone trying to change my phone service to a ripoff reseller. I told the guy on the other I wasn't going to change the phone service and he kept saying, "You're not listening to me." I think I finally told him, "No, you're not listening to me, stop calling here."

I agree that telemarketers suck because now I tend to assume any incoming call with the default ring tone is going to be a telemarketer or scam call.

Thread tax: People who won't tell you if their building has stricter COVID restrictions than what's imposed by the city, county, or state. Knowing if a mask is required at all times, or if there are additional protocols in place, is good to know in advance so that one doesn't arrive unprepared for requirements that were disclosed ahead of time as they should have been.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
Telemarketers/phone scammers can occasionally provide some good laughs. Just this morning at work I had a pajeet keep calling and asking to speak to one of the executives. For shits and giggles I asked his name and the purpose of his call. He told me in his thick as fuck accent his name was John Doe and he needed to discuss “great business” with the executive. Gotta love it