Things that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the title says, what pisses you off

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
I have an emergency generator in my garage for things like outages caused by tornados and such. It’s loud as hell but it does the job.
In theory there's a way to hack our Priuses to run as generators, but I've not looked into that too deeply. I don't like the idea of my car sitting there running while I'm not in it though.

Frog-Chomping Bat

kiwifarms.net
Bitches that lie on resale sites like Poshmark and Mercari. No, that’s not a genuine fucking LV bag at $200. No, it’s not cool to try to sell your godawful Lularoe gear by tagging it as better brands like Desigual and Athleta. Yes, I know what the fuck real luxury makeup looks like and no, genuine Chanel makeup does not come in cheap plastic cases with unreadable labels. Get your lying, greedy asses back to EBay with that shit.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I really hate watching this girl in my friend circle bitch and nitpick her boyfriend constantly. It's usually a bunch of small things but it can add up. Like when he forgets something, then she berates him, then he gets more clumsy and scatterbrained because he's upset and she bitches at him even more. And she constantly says he's being "pissy" when to my eyes he's beat down and she's the one pissed off.

I suppose the onus is on him to not be such a doormat. He's too nice. But at the same time wtf are you even with him if he supposedly can't do anything right? I guess I could say something but I am also kind of awkward about that sort of stuff, or I'll be told it's not my place to judge/I'm misinterpreting things.

Nick Gars

"that" guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been a while since posting here, but I got one.

Gas station Gamblers. I just want to buy a pack of smokes, and almost every, single, fucking , time, there's a fucking wastoid cashing in and/or scratching 40+ tickets while a line forms behind them.
Not only are you wasting everyone's time, even if you win anything, you will blow through it all in a year. You're gambling on scratch tickets, you obviously have no self-control or financial responsibility. Go die in a fucking ditch and stop inconveniencing everyone else.

The Southwest Strangla

I was born with a wang, but never had a nut sack
kiwifarms.net
Strangers who wants to talk for no reason. It happens to me today. I went to Walmart to get get some stuff for my gf and stopped at their gas station. This old guy (60s) wanted to talk to me and wouldn’t shut up. He was ahead of me in line and I had to wait an extra five minutes until his old ass left. if I don’t know you, I really don’t want to know about your life. No, I don’t care if your daughter drives the same car as I do. No, I don’t care about your time in the army. No, I don’t want to talk about the weather. I just want to buy my water and leave.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
Online sellers who complain and try to guilt trip me when I leave them honest feedback about the transaction in stead of seeking out a bribe to leave dishonest positive feedback, essentially tricking other buyers into trusting the seller. For how the whole thing went down, bitch should be happy that I left neutral feedback in stead of negative. Extra salt for winging at me in Ingrish from a USA seller address.

Lady Bizness

Cat Box Almond Roca
kiwifarms.net
When people interrupt what you're saying to tell you what you're saying. The interruption is bad enough, but then you have to waste time explaining that they were wrong and you were not, in fact, going to say that.

What's even worse is when they assume you're asking a question and try to answer it before you're done speaking. Today, I was actually giving a command, and to have this jack ass bitch turn it around on me like I was confused and needed help was just fucking amazing. *Chef's kiss.*

CharcoalChkn

Hold your tongue, you pathetic cock sleeve.
kiwifarms.net
Online sellers who complain and try to guilt trip me when I leave them honest feedback about the transaction in stead of seeking out a bribe to leave dishonest positive feedback, essentially tricking other buyers into trusting the seller. For how the whole thing went down, bitch should be happy that I left neutral feedback in stead of negative. Extra salt for winging at me in Ingrish from a USA seller address.
This is a good one, I am savage on those whenever I have to deal with Telco's through text chat.

No, I do not feel bad about it, if I'm going to get transferred to a different agent 5 times and have to explain my situation EVERY single time, I'm rating you 0.

Quantum Diabetes

You got the touch..you got the powahhh…yeah!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been a while since posting here, but I got one.

Gas station Gamblers. I just want to buy a pack of smokes, and almost every, single, fucking , time, there's a fucking wastoid cashing in and/or scratching 40+ tickets while a line forms behind them.
Not only are you wasting everyone's time, even if you win anything, you will blow through it all in a year. You're gambling on scratch tickets, you obviously have no self-control or financial responsibility. Go die in a fucking ditch and stop inconveniencing everyone else.
Oh yeah, that’s why I switched to pickup option at 7-11. I even got shoved out of the way by a Rabbi one time needing another dopamine hit.

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
I commend you for at least not enabling it.
I enable it to the extent that if I cook a meal for both of us it's vegetarian. But I eat meat every chance I have, and cook it for myself (sometimes, meat is expensive so I usually just get it when I eat out). Meat is tasty and nutritious. Why should I stop eating it just because my spouse doesn't?

As for things that piss me off, summer pisses me off. High electric bills because it's 100F in fucking May pisses me off. Not having the weather get out of the 90s until October pisses me off. We don't have the money to move either.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
More annoying than pissed off, but working with a complete Marvel consoomer who will sit and incessantly talk my ear off

they did something similar with the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books awhile back. The drawings were the best part of those books and some of them were genuinely horrific. Can’t have a horror book be too scary though, think of the children! So the newer editions neutered all the original artwork and replaced it with these pathetic looking Jack Skellington 2spoopy4me styled things.

As someone in that nebulous aging Gen X’er/older millennial area…grumblegrumble goddamn pansy kids today and their safe spaces grumblegrumble get off my lawn
Oh yeah I remember that, not to knock Brett helloquest the guy they got to do the replacement art, his work on series of unfortunate events was actually pretty good but he really wasn't the right fit for a book like scary stories.

Still at least that book did release the original art work in addition to the new ones. I'd rather both be available for people to pick version they want to have instead of just one version made because of "values changing over time. "

Pissed tax; Packages that arrive beat up looking or delivered upside down, even if the actual item is OK next day delivery does not mean "rush it to my door as sloppily as possible and make sure the box looks like the truck ran over it. "

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
they did something similar with the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books awhile back. The drawings were the best part of those books and some of them were genuinely horrific. Can’t have a horror book be too scary though, think of the children! So the newer editions neutered all the original artwork and replaced it with these pathetic looking Jack Skellington 2spoopy4me styled things.

As someone in that nebulous aging Gen X’er/older millennial area…grumblegrumble goddamn pansy kids today and their safe spaces grumblegrumble get off my lawn
You scared the shit out of me when you posted this the other day, because I had a compilation copy of those books on the way in the mail at that very moment because I found out about the movie and hated that woke shit. The hard-cover copy that arrived has all of the original art and no new coddling nonsense, so crisis of salt averted. After sitting through an "aryan boi bad, streetshitter posing as spic good, patriots bad, racemixing good" movie 'adaptation', I was going to be super pissed off if the version of the book I'd ordered got fucked up too.

this doesn't really grind my gears so much, but it baffles me why some people feel the need to cc the ENTIRE group when emailing our boss about something.
They might be covering their ass or trying to make sure something get addressed, making sure everyone knows that the boss got the email. The sender may have a history with people pretending they didn't get their messages of some kind, that boss may have a history of being that pretender or both. My husband had to start doing the mass-send emails at work because the doctors love to ignore really important shit, but they kind of can't if they know that everyone else knows that they know. You know?

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
They might be covering their ass or trying to make sure something get addressed, making sure everyone knows that the boss got the email. The sender may have a history with people pretending they didn't get their messages of some kind, that boss may have a history of being that pretender or both. My husband had to start doing the mass-send emails at work because the doctors love to ignore really important shit, but they kind of can't if they know that everyone else knows that they know. You know?

That's what I was thinking. my husband has a coworker that doesn't really seem to know what he's doing and calls him constantly for handholding. He started getting their boss on the calls when he can as a cya, in case this guy fucks up the stuff he's working on and my husband gets blamed.