Things that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the title says, what pisses you off

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Major Buzzkill

Oh, come off it, Major!
kiwifarms.net
Chicks who butt in your conversation and proceed to lecture you about shit you don't really care about. Like maybe the convo was loud but you don't need to throw your fucking two cents in because I'm being (jokingly) an asshole about something. A chick did that to me today and I just straight up just looked at her. Like, you done lol?

Quantum Diabetes

You got the touch..you got the powahhh…yeah!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gas prices have forced me to the bus, so I’m really enjoying people with a purse that has “bigger on the inside”gallifreyan technology so they can dig and dig for their bus pass. Plus the giant baby prams that can travel on hostile alien worlds, and don’t forget the people who refuse to sit down with a giant backpack on, that smacks you in the face.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
While @Ruin 's comment might be plausible, I would be also believe it's an attempt to reduce the likelihood of falling for a quick change scam -- especially for those places that hire teens that work behind the counter or cash register.

Years ago, the local ice cream place hired high school students to work part time over the summer. In response to an increase of customers paying for $1-$2 orders with $50 or $100 bills they started posting notices at the windows stating they would no longer accept anything higher than a $20 bill unless the order exceeded that amount.

A piss-off tangentially related to @keyboredsm4shthe2nd 's post was when my neighborhood used to have annual garage sales. Fifteen minutes before the official start time, and usually before most neighbors had their stuff outside, dealers would arrive and ask to buy as much as possible for as little as possible -- usually for less than the already low prices on stuff (think 10 cents for something already marked 50). On one occasion, I recall one of my parents calling out a suspected dealer and telling them the polite version of GTFO.
If a quick change scam is what I'm thinking of, put the money on top of register so they can't say they gave you more than they gave you.

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
American health care prices. I'm having outpatient surgery on the 1st. Cost of my procedure without insurance is $42,000. Because I have insurance the cost is $21,000. I have to pay out of pocket $5,000 between the hospital and the surgeon. The anesthesiologist will bill separately, probably another few hundred dollars.

This is, again, outpatient surgery so I won't even be there a full day (unless there's complications).

This is such bullshit.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
Google and Big Tech's biased winging about mUh OfFeNsIvE kHaNtEnT piss me off.
FU google.PNG

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On one occasion, I recall one of my parents calling out a suspected dealer and telling them the polite version of GTFO.
It might not always be dealers. Some of them are probably just bottom feeders who figured out some percentage of people will go for that lowball offer to get rid of a bunch of stuff worth less than the hours spent babysitting and selling it. I had a similar hustle on early ebay where it was fairly easy to scour for stuff not attracting bids and snipe it at the last minute offering maybe a buck more than the last guy, or pennies if the site allowed it, then turn around and sell it again with a minimum.

I bet I pissed off a lot of people doing that.
I went to buy dip the other day at a gas station I rarely visit and the fucking can had a sell by date of January fucking 9th.
I'm kind of amazed by that, don't do dip myself but I'll get asked to pick up some occasionally. It's mostly a geezer thing here. It's often out. I can't imagine it lasting long enough to have a past-due expire date. The main place I get it is a Pajeet-mart with vaping shit too (and Yoo-Hoo in a can which is why I go there).

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
People who set the microwave timer for longer than they need (though having a "+30 seconds" button will encourage that behavior) and then leave the timer on when they're done with it so the clock is harder to see.
Where is this occurring in your life?

Lady Bizness

Cat Box Almond Roca
kiwifarms.net
People who set the microwave timer for longer than they need (though having a "+30 seconds" button will encourage that behavior) and then leave the timer on when they're done with it so the clock is harder to see.
The microwave at work won't allow you to add time if there's still time left from the last use. On autopilot mode on busy days I'll think I'm putting time on, hit start, and then only end up microwaving my food for 2 seconds. Who the fuck doesn't allow the microwave to just use up the last two seconds? Who?!?

Fuckin' Cheryl, that's who, damn cunt. But my work bestie does it too. Hey, we're not all perfect.

Most of the time I do catch it, but having to push the clear button is more annoying than it should be.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wikipedia fucking DRMs their pictures, trying to stop people from downloading them. It's a minor hassle to get around, but I doubt Wikipedia even owns all the pictures on the fucking website. I want a free and open internet!
Wot? I just saved this from a Wikipedia article.
Down_syndrome_lg.jpg
I have never had this experience you claim to have.

BaconBoobs

kiwifarms.net
Neighbours that keep trying to have a conversation with you each time you go outside even though you have told them multiple times to fuck off.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This happens all the time. It saves in some weird format and then won't load. I have to copy the picture, paste it into MS Paint, then save it as a PNG.

Why did you pick that picture anyway?
Is it saving as webp? Those miserable things are barely functional. There's a save image as type extension for Chrome that will give you options to save as whatever if you right click.