Things that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the title says, what pisses you off

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Meat Target

A&H Chief Meateorologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's healthy to find means of expressing yourself, since 'self reliant' men just bottle up or completely ignore their legitimate feelings. With how incels end up an heroing before shooting school children, that doesn't turn out too well.

Often times that means being vulnerable to fully contextualize how to find true self reliance. We shouldn't shame men for starting that process later in life.
Men need their no-homo bro time. Iron sharpens iron. Being vulnerable just means having real, sincere conversations. It doesn't necessarily mean being a clingy crybaby.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
I mean, they are tentative new friends. Out of the group of 12 people I only worked with three of them. And I wouldn't exactly say the three of them are super close with me. They were work friends and we kept in touch over the past 10 years or so, hanging out at parties once or twice a year.

I don't know, I'm starting to realize I should have seen this coming with how much they talked and complained about their sexual relationships. I'm starting to wonder if their insistence on me hanging out with them is the same as their weird possessiveness with their sexual partners while also trying to maintain open relationships.

I guess my issue is I thought this was just sort of a casual friendship with a group I was striking up, and it seems like they want to fast track it into something else which puts me off? I don't know. I do feel like I'm kind of lost and trying to understand how people work now.

We both know genuine friendships have a natural buildup, and the less you and I have in common with certain friends, the less opportunities and reasons you have to bond.

While guns are fine to bond over, it's a large interest that can involve people of all backgrounds and personalities. And until you refine that interest into something a bit more specific like, say, hunting or antique gun collecting, you arent going to have many chances to get to know your friends better outside a gun show or random trips to the beach you couldnt give less of a shit about.

It's totally suss that your friends are loading on you their sexual baggage though. And it sounds like the level of expectation in this friendship went from a 1/2 to an 8 real quick. That's not cool, and you should really talk to them about that.
Men need their no-homo bro time. Iron sharpens iron. Being vulnerable just means having real, sincere conversations. It doesn't necessarily mean being a clingy crybaby.

Oh absolutely. I think you and I might have slightly different definitions of vulnerability, but I firmly believe sincerity and genuiness only comes from bearing yourself to others. Itd be tactless to open the floodgates, but you should try and be patient, if firm, with those who are unfamiliar with their emotions.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
Having to get rid of a hand-sized piece of pork.
The large piece was ftom the market and had prob already been damaged, so two days were enough for it to turn literally green.
I hate wasting food, hate wasting animal products even more, but wasting meat is the worst. I don't believe in human vegetarianism or veganism, but goddammit if that animal still wasn't born, lived a shitty life and slain for the sole purpose of nourishing our omnivorous bodies. It's also a waste of money, which sucks too.

TheRetardKing

Autistic furry coomer with a bad sense of humor.
kiwifarms.net
>Moving from a 256GB to a new 1TB Micro SD card that'll fuck up your Switch save data including your Animal Crossing village causing you to create a new one. Therefore, making 2 years and 200+ hours of building an awesome island completely worthless.

>The worst part is that it's the only Switch game you forgot to back-up.

EcgMXcOUwAAmenQ.jpeg

Oh well... At least Scoot's in my new island. He'll entertain me with his Vinesauce memes.

onitheif

kiwifarms.net
I hate wasting food, hate wasting animal products even more, but wasting meat is the worst. I don't believe in human vegetarianism or veganism, but goddammit if that animal still wasn't born, lived a shitty life and slain for the sole purpose of nourishing our omnivorous bodies. It's also a waste of money, which sucks too.
I hear you on wasting meat / animal products, its i even use the bones to make broth if i get a whole chicken or turkey. When someone who calls themselves a chef toss it saying store is fine i get twitchy.

victim'victim

ROPE. RIGHT. NOW.
kiwifarms.net
We both know genuine friendships have a natural buildup, and the less you and I have in common with certain friends, the less opportunities and reasons you have to bond.

While guns are fine to bond over, it's a large interest that can involve people of all backgrounds and personalities. And until you refine that interest into something a bit more specific like, say, hunting or antique gun collecting, you arent going to have many chances to get to know your friends better outside a gun show or random trips to the beach you couldnt give less of a shit about.

It's totally suss that your friends are loading on you their sexual baggage though. And it sounds like the level of expectation in this friendship went from a 1/2 to an 8 real quick. That's not cool, and you should really talk to them about that.

Oh absolutely. I think you and I might have slightly different definitions of vulnerability, but I firmly believe sincerity and genuiness only comes from bearing yourself to others. Itd be tactless to open the floodgates, but you should try and be patient, if firm, with those who are unfamiliar with their emotions.
This deformed basement vermin is really trying to give 500 word advice about something he never experienced, a friendship.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Do not worry, 90% of pork was ok, I just cut out green part, and brought it outside to where people feed strays (hope animals are ok with that).

I hate wasting food cause we always were kinda lacking in funds, so I still strongarm myself into eating things I end not liking.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
This deformed basement vermin is really trying to give 500 word advice about something he never experienced, a friendship.

View attachment 3460828
Yeah, that big bold text definitely isn't projecting or compensating for something 🙄

Dale simps are the posterchildren for repressed, lonely little boys who lash out at others

Milwaukee Macho Man

Guard Your Heart, For Everything Flows From It
kiwifarms.net
You are really hung up on us being into guns. I don't understand how getting into the nitty gritty of how we are into guns or getting some other hobby you approve of has anything to do with my posts.

Last edited:

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
You are really hung up on us being into guns. I don't understand how getting into the nitty gritty of how we are into guns or getting some other hobby you approve of has anything to do with my posts.

I feel like you're purposely misunderstanding the point I want to make at this point, either because of how polarizing guns are, or you feel the need to be defensive over it. Don't.

Let's take guns out of it and replace it with something equally vague. Like cars. Or movies. Or, shit, I dunno, music.

Just to be clear, guns are a perfectly fine passion to have. I don't give a fuck what your stance on the 2nd amendment is. Replace gun with cars, movies, music if you still think I have a problem about it.

Anyway, you know how on dating apps like Tinder you get shown profiles of people based on your common interests and hobbies you put into your profile? And when you do get a match, it turns out that even though you like guns, cars, movies, or music, you have absolutely nothing in common with the person you matched with? That 100 percent applies to friends too.

My point, from the very beginning, is that if guns are the only interest or hobby you have with these friends, you aren't going to have a lot of meaningful opportunities to know them better or genuinely bond with them.

Being interested in guns by itself can mean anything from keeping a collection of antique rifles to liking to blow steam shooting buckshot at watermelons in the middle of the woods. If you hadnt considered it already, in what ways do your friends enjoy guns? Do conversations amongst all of you drift into specific minutae of guns? Or is it just a general appeal of guns that's keeping this friend circle barely together?

I assume it's the latter, as they were significantly more interested in going to the beach and getting hammered than going to a gun show. In that case, do you have another hobby that might help you get to know these people more intimately? At this point, do you even give a shit anymore to try and get to know them better? You can totally make this all work and keep an emotional distance from them.

Edit:

Just to be clear, I think you made your point; you'd like to keep them around, but dont have the patience to deal with their weird baggage.

My initial suggestion was to find a more specific hobby to find more compatable friends that you can find more genuine ways to bond with, or at least know what youre getting yourself into in advance. It could be with a more specific expression of a love of guns like hunting, or something else entirely like crochet.

My second suggestion is to just make it work better with your old friends. Half my best friends are married too, one has a kid coming, but I dont feel awkward about hanging out with them. Im pretty sure none of the bullshit you have with them are with the friends you're with now.

But if you are going to stick with it, and you want to make the experience a bit more bearable, I'd just be empathetic, but clear that you arent comfortable with their bullshit. A real heart to heart with your bro means you're going to have feelings out there in the open, and let's be real, a lot of millenials have trouble exploring their emotions, especially if they choose to ignore them and bottle them up subconsciously.

If it were me, I'd be a lot more patient, but you have every right to emphatically tell them to cut the shit too.

Last edited:

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
People who act like they have something very important to tell you, then get real cryptic and coy.

My superior at work called me on my personal phone two days ago at three in the morning. This is not normal behavior from him. I answered and his immediate response to my groggy hello was “I’m calling you as a friend not as a coworker”

Ok now I’m concerned. I ask is everything ok. He tells me he won’t be in tomorrow and if I could collect his personal things and leave them on a mutual friend’s desk. I say of course and again ask if he’s ok. He responds that I probably won’t see him in anymore…and to “keep certain people at arm’s length and maybe start looking for another job.”

Now I’m scared. I’ve never been written up, never had a talking to about anything. To my knowledge I’ve been a model employee. I demand he tell me what’s going on. He says he can’t, he was told not to say anything and shouldn’t have even called me to say this, but again calling me as a friend not a coworker and that “the person I would have least suspected is behind everything”

I’m confused now as well as anxious. I ask if I’m in trouble for anything and if so why nobody bothered to tell me. His response was “nowhere near as much as me”

I tell him flat out I’m scared I’m going to lose my job over something he’s not telling me and I’m concerned for my future. He tells me he wishes he could say more but he’s never had a problem with my work or anything else about me.

Convo is going nowhere so we hang up. I still know nothing, have no idea where all this came from, why he couldn’t just come fully clean if he was going to call me that early just to be cryptic and drop crumbs of info.

This has driven me sick with worry. Family and friends think he got fired and is just trying to sow discord at the company on his way out, or he was drunk but neither of those behaviors are like him. I fucking hate people that do this shit. You made the decision to tell me something, tell me everything and stop playing games.

xXx: State of the Union

kiwifarms.net
I feel like you're purposely misunderstanding the point I want to make at this point, either because of how polarizing guns are, or you feel the need to be defensive over it. Don't.
you sound like a fucking retard bro. nobody even talking about guns or hobbys he talking about how dumb zoomers seem to act.

stop with this off topic armchair therapy bullshit. peeps just want to post about shit that pisses them off, not have some autistic retard sperg out over hobbies and how hard it is to find friends.

On Topic: This lil nigga ruining this thread is pissing me off.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
you sound like a fucking retard bro. nobody even talking about guns or hobbys he talking about how dumb zoomers seem to act.

stop with this off topic armchair therapy bullshit. peeps just want to post about shit that pisses them off, not have some autistic retard sperg out over hobbies and how hard it is to find friends.

On Topic: This lil nigga ruining this thread is pissing me off.

Yeah, you definitely don't come off as angry at everything and insecure.

Don't mind me, just wanted to clarify things with a guy I enjoyed talking to.

Major Buzzkill

The new diversity hire.
kiwifarms.net
When people arrive at your home (seemingly) unannounced. For some reason, that tends to be at the biggest of my pet peeves. Like the last thing I need is a couple of my retard kid family members stomping and yelling about, everybody (including the adults) staying up until fucking midnight and not shutting the fuck up. I’m too nervous to use my AirPods Pro as God intended them to be while I happen to be in the house, lest someone tries to talk to me (aka yelling “Major Buzzkill, Major Buzzkill!”).

Another thing that pisses me off in this aspect is these mouth breathing fuckwits peeking at me in my room. Like, hi, hello, what do you people want?

Flatline

kiwifarms.net
When people arrive at your home (seemingly) unannounced. For some reason, that tends to be at the biggest of my pet peeves. Like the last thing I need is a couple of my retard kid family members stomping and yelling about, everybody (including the adults) staying up until fucking midnight and not shutting the fuck up.
If you own the house, you're well in your right to kick them out at a certain time or not having them over at all. Who says you need to open the door in the first place?