Things Tom says he is - Because we all know he he's a true polymath

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He claimed to look damn good for 67 when he was applying to join the Tranch.
He’s claimed to have female secondary sexual features and that people often mistake him for a woman.
1622486958424.png

1622486993489.png

1622487009610.png

1622487047764.png

1622487065039.png
1622487242745.png
1622487260690.png

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , we all know that's a lie. Here's a photo of a 65 year old woman to compare. Also, your constant bitching at how people misgender ou in random places negates your delusions of feminity, vigor, and youth.

1622487173755.png

Attachments

• 1622487273263.png
    1622487273263.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1622487287756.png
    1622487287756.png
    27 KB · Views: 9

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
We all know Tom's severely dementia riddled brain causes him to claim he's a number of different things. Of course, we know the only thing he truly is is a pedophile dogfucker. But, according to Tom, he's whatever his brain decides to trick him into thinking he is, so what are some of those things?

Here's what I can remember:
-Marine Biologist
-Independent journalist

-World renowned musician
-Leader of a massive hippie organization
In trying to schmooze his way into the tranche, he said he's an expert in energy storage and management too or something. I don't really follow Tom that much but even that made my raise an eyebrow. After that I was inspired to listen to Null's stream on him and realized he's legitimately crazy.
Loved and cherished by his immediate family
The victim of a multi decade campaign by the shadow government to discredit
him.

What else? Keep the list going.
Lots of mean, stupid, attention starved , jelly assed angry autistic adult assholes commenting here.
Blue = True, Red = False and Purple = Partly True. I strongly recommend some training in language comprehension skills, logic and some therapy for all the psychosexual disorders you're in denial of projecting at me.

To all who insist on addressing me as an angry old man named Tom, accusing me of being things that I am not, that's on you and your own karma. I will just be putting people who do that on ignore instantly. You don't have control of the hearts and minds of the mainstream of kiwi farmers, my bitches. Keep rage typing your A-logs about me, you fucking morons. It sorts my audience very effectively. This is all I have to say in response to your accusations:

"The world looks completely different when you pull your head out of your ass, you fucking gullible moron. i said nothing that can RATIONALLY be called any sort of evidence of what you accuse me of, sped. get a life that doesn't involve lying about strangers, fucktard".

I have a lifetime of experience in ecosystem engineering, coming from a farming family, building habitats for my own pets as a child and working in ornamental fish warehouses and farms until I became over qualified for those kinds of jobs with my marine biology degree. I worked for two years in biochemical engineering on a nuclear medicine endocrinology research bench before my career tanked during the Reagan years.

People don't "mistake" me for female. I register as female in somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the people's mind's eyes that I meet and most of the rest of them don't need to be told that I'm transgender for them to get it. And yeah, I'm in great shape for 67. My dad's father had been dead for 11 years and my mom's dad had been dead for two at 67.

My family life was never good and I've always been something of an introvert with a lot of aversions to close friendship. I'm content with myself, have long standing close friendships in the real world and online and am a member in good standing of the local live music and LGBTQ+ advocacy communities that y'all were unable to poison against me.

Call me what ever you like as far as my sex and gender go, because that just labels you. I am legitimately not Male or Female, but InterseX, but that is currently not available for my birth certificate in IL or drivers license in AZ, so I'm legally an "F" named "Tommie Jayne Wasserberg". My native friends called me Two Spirit before I claimed to be one. Calling me anything else is fighting words and won't get responses for very long, if at all.

In the current jargon as outlined in the www.glaad.org/reference guide, formally a transfeminine intersex AMAB, Two Spirit or bigender, but not gender fluid because of my very unpleasant male aspect.

EmpireOfTheClouds

kiwifarms.net
Lots of mean, stupid, attention starved , jelly assed angry autistic adult assholes commenting here.
Blue = True, Red = False and Purple = Partly True. I strongly recommend some training in language comprehension skills, logic and some therapy for all the psychosexual disorders you're in denial of projecting at me.

To all who insist on addressing me as an angry old man named Tom, accusing me of being things that I am not, that's on you and your own karma. I will just be putting people who do that on ignore instantly. You don't have control of the hearts and minds of the mainstream of kiwi farmers, my bitches. Keep rage typing your A-logs about me, you fucking morons. It sorts my audience very effectively. This is all I have to say in response to your accusations:

"The world looks completely different when you pull your head out of your ass, you fucking gullible moron. i said nothing that can RATIONALLY be called any sort of evidence of what you accuse me of, sped. get a life that doesn't involve lying about strangers, fucktard".

I have a lifetime of experience in ecosystem engineering, coming from a farming family, building habitats for my own pets as a child and working in ornamental fish warehouses and farms until I became over qualified for those kinds of jobs with my marine biology degree. I worked for two years in biochemical engineering on a nuclear medicine endocrinology research bench before my career tanked during the Reagan years.

People don't "mistake" me for female. I register as female in somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the people's mind's eyes that I meet and most of the rest of them don't need to be told that I'm transgender for them to get it. And yeah, I'm in great shape for 67. My dad's father had been dead for 11 years and my mom's dad had been dead for two at 67.

My family life was never good and I've always been something of an introvert with a lot of aversions to close friendship. I'm content with myself, have long standing close friendships in the real world and online and am a member in good standing of the local live music and LGBTQ+ advocacy communities that y'all were unable to poison against me.

Call me what ever you like as far as my sex and gender go, because that just labels you. I am legitimately not Male or Female, but InterseX, but that is currently not available for my birth certificate in IL or drivers license in AZ, so I'm legally an "F" named "Tommie Jayne Wasserberg". My native friends called me Two Spirit before I claimed to be one. Calling me anything else is fighting words and won't get responses for very long, if at all.

In the current jargon as outlined in the www.glaad.org/reference guide, formally a transfeminine intersex AMAB, Two Spirit or bigender, but not gender fluid because of my very unpleasant male aspect.
1. I'm not reading all that.

2. This is the third time you've threatened to put me on ignore.

3. You're not intersex.

4. That's another one to add to the list, ecosystem engineer.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Is it true that you shit yourself?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I am a globally recognized content creator and event producer in the indie music and arts activism community and friends with numerous prominent influencers, such as Jennie Kastner/Grandma Peep and Garrick Beck, who I'm actually close to. My opinions are very much respected by people and my skill at document retrieval in support of nice people's arguments about things like Palestine, LGBTQ+ rights, Climate Change , Industrial Fascism and so forth , is even more respected. A lot of people like my music too. Nobody likes mean, stupid people but other mean, stupid people, so stay stupid, speds. Bad publicity beats the crap out of none at all, especially for a dissident author. My cooperative, Real Things, has been around since 1985 in various places, our heyday being the sheridan road mansion years between 1992 and 1999. We're just minor players in the bigger festival scene.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am a globally recognized content creator and event producer in the indie music and arts activism community and friends with numerous prominent influencers, such as Jennie Kastner/Grandma Peep and Garrick Beck, who I'm actually close to. My opinions are very much respected by people and my skill at document retrieval in support of nice people's arguments about things like Palestine, LGBTQ+ rights, Climate Change , Industrial Fascism and so forth , is even more respected. A lot of people like my music too. Nobody likes mean, stupid people but other mean, stupid people, so stay stupid, speds. Bad publicity beats the crap out of none at all, especially for a dissident author. My cooperative, Real Things, has been around since 1985 in various places, our heyday being the sheridan road mansion years between 1992 and 1999. We're just minor players in the bigger festival scene.
Prove any of this.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
our heyday being the sheridan road mansion years between 1992 and 1999.
Isn't that the place where a bunch of kids and toddlers were raped by a gang of roaming pedophiles, who were posing as hippies?
am a globally recognized content creator and event producer in the indie music and arts activism community and friends with numerous prominent influencers, such as Jennie Kastner/Grandma Peep and Garrick Beck, who I'm actually close to.
Then what are you doing here Tom? Go off and be as prominent as Greta Troonsberg and speak at Joe Biden's conventions for other famous child molesters.

Prove any of this.
Remember, the only person he got to come out and testify on his behalf was his drug dealer, and he didn't even know he was being filmed. He was sitting in front of the computer, looking around the garbage, and finally jumped out of Tom's place because it was too hot and smelly! Man, that was hillarious.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From his first substack article:

"I’m a blacklisted life scientist who has been shot for my writing and receive death threats regularly."
That's a funny way of saying "I'm an absolute failure who has been shot in the spleen for rooting around in a dumpster like a rat and diddle kids and dogs regularly."

EmpireOfTheClouds

kiwifarms.net
You're just giving us the content now? Awww, how sweet of you.

John Flynt's Axe Wound

I got catcalled like 5 times on the way here.
kiwifarms.net
You don't have control of the hearts and minds of the mainstream of kiwi farmers
You're on the homepage of this site with dedicated sub forums. You would be very upset with a global poll asking users what they think of you.

Call me what ever you like as far as my sex and gender go, because that just labels you.
I don't think it's projection if someone were to say 'Tom is a geriatric faggot who's depravity knows no bounds.' Sounds like a pretty accurate label.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're on the homepage of this site with dedicated sub forums. You would be very upset with a global poll asking users what they think of you.

I don't think it's projection if someone were to say 'Tom is a geriatric faggot who's depravity knows no bounds.' Sounds like a pretty accurate label.
no I wouldn't and no, that's not projection, that's an an ageist homophobic insult coming from a self-loathing angry autistic adult asshole in denial, most likely unemployable and living in mommy's basement like @Daisymae. If you want me to ever respond again, you'll at least call me Tommie.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no I wouldn't and no, that's not projection, that's an an ageist homophobic insult coming from a self-loathing angry autistic adult asshole in denial, most likely unemployable and living in mommy's basement like @Daisymae. If you want me to ever respond again, you'll at least call me Tommie.
Shu up, Tom. You've already claimed to be a purveyor of cocks, but we know the only one you've ever managed to attract belonged to a hobo who left your mouth full of semen.

John Flynt's Axe Wound

I got catcalled like 5 times on the way here.
kiwifarms.net
I will call you whatever I want. Today, geriatric faggot will suffice. Tomorrow may bring new opportunities, Tom.

Paleololicon

kiwifarms.net

You are good at one thing, Thomas, I'll give you that; your life story is possibly the greatest deterrent for recreational drug use. You have probably inspired countless young people to become straight-edge from your insane antics.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You are good at one thing, Thomas, I'll give you that; your life story is possibly the greatest deterrent for recreational drug use. You have probably inspired countless young people to become straight-edge from your insane antics.
lol. "Normal" is really not a good thing to be right now, cupcake. It never really was, but now, more than ever, normal is a very unwise lifestyle choice, while the old normal has become so badly broken. Trying to cling to it is like you're training for a Darwin Award.

“If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.”
― Maya Angelou

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

“Our lives are mere flashes of light in an infinitely empty universe. In 12 years of education the most important lesson I have learned is that what we see as “normal” living is truly a travesty of our potential. In a society so governed by superficiality, appearances, and petty economics, dreams are more real than anything anything in the “real world”. Refuse normalcy. Beauty is everywhere, love is endless, and joy bleeds from our everyday existence. Embrace it. I love all of you, all my friends, family, and community. I am ceaselessly grateful from the bottom of my heart for everyone. The only thing I can ask of you is to stay free of materialism. Remember that every day contains a universe of potential; exhaust it. Live and love so immensely that when death comes there is nothing left for him to take. Wealth is love, music, sports, learning, family and freedom. Above all, stay gold.”
― Dominic Owen Mallary

“Normal is over rated, and so is spelling.You want perfection? Go out and buy a spell check, but know this: Spellcheck won't keep you warm at night or love you unconditionaly. I will stick to being abnormal and a bad speller. Makes life more interesting. After all, what fun is there in being normal or perfect?”
― Cristina Marrero

“What we call ‘normal’ is a product of repression, denial, splitting, projection, introjection and other forms of destructive action on experience. It is radically estranged from the structure of being. The more one sees this, the more senseless it is to continue with generalized descriptions of supposedly specifically schizoid, schizophrenic, hysterical ‘mechanisms.’ There are forms of alienation that are relatively strange to statistically ‘normal’ forms of alienation. The ‘normally’ alienated person, by reason of the fact that he acts more or less like everyone else, is taken to be sane. Other forms of alienation that are out of step with the prevailing state of alienation are those that are labeled by the ‘formal’ majority as bad or mad.”
― R.D. Laing, The Politics of Experience/The Bird of Paradise

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”​

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited