Things Tom says he is - Because we all know he he's a true polymath

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man's laws do not supersede God's laws. I am born to the clan Kohen for the clan Gershom and I am the sole speaker for the tribes of Wasserberg/Singer and Kaufman/Levin. I am the speaker by virtue of my position as the second male child of the patriarch and matriarch. We are not eligible for recognition as a sovereign nation under that act or any treaty and jokingly call ourselves the weah-fu-kawi tribe of the Chicago band in the Illinois nation. I'm accepted easily as one of the legitimate Rainbow Hippies who isn't a privileged white tree hugging granola eater sqautting on their ancestral lands.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy saying he was at The Second City sounds like complete bullshit. Yeah anyone can sign up but you're a complete bitch if you think you're even close to being on the same level as John Belushi you greasy dog fucker.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy saying he was at The Second City sounds like complete bullshit. Yeah anyone can sign up but you're a complete bitch if you think you're even close to being on the same level as John Belushi you greasy dog fucker.
I could see him being a successful comedy act in the 18th century. In a cage, while people prod him with a stick and throw things at him.

Come to think of it, he looks like he was born in the 18th century, maybe that’s what he’s thinking of.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I could see him being a successful comedy act in the 18th century. In a cage, while people prod him with a stick and throw things at him.
He'd probably be pretty good as a sideshow geek. He literally looks like someone you could put a drawing up as the Wild Man of Tucson and have him fuck snakes and bite the heads off chickens, and he'd even get off on it.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'd probably be pretty good as a sideshow geek. He literally looks like someone you could put a drawing up as the Wild Man of Tucson and have him fuck snakes and bite the heads off chickens, and he'd even get off on it.
Come see the dog fucking bird man! Half bird, half Jew! You can watch him roll around in his own filth for just two and a half bits!