Things you thought about KF before joining -

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
At first, I only heard about KF from a news article talking about this site that doxes and harasses people getting shut down back in Jan 2017, didn't think much of it and just shrugged, figuring gay ops had caught up to someone. About a year later, I saw an discussion with Null and it sounded more like a place for former channers who were too old to bother with ops and raids but still wanted to laugh at internet drama. Of course, once I joined, I realized this was actually a secret gay dating site where we pledge our allegiance to the glorious nation of Israel and its prophet, Benjamin Netanyahu, PBUH.

Some Manajerk

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was almost all about Chris-Chan, with maybe little bits and pieces dedicated to a few other speds who had caught their attention. then my mind was blown when i cam and lurked for a while, and fought CWC was just a tiny little bit of what KF covered. he wasn't even the only one with his own sub-section!

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
After reading about Kiwi Farms in the classifieds, I was a bit hesitant at first; however, upon my first visit I was blown away by the product quality and friendliness of the staff. Null himself even welcomed me and personally made sure that my stay here was pleasant and any convenience was handled accordingy. I have since told all of my friends about KF and my family and I will definitely be returning here soon.

Rating: 10/10

Pros:

• Quality assurance
  • Amazing customer service!!!
  • Clean and organised
  • Atmosphere
  • Professional
Cons:
  • Sometimes a long queue for the chocolate fountain

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought the users were ugly because I looked at that Tumblr page that reposted all the pictures that were in the old "post your selfie" thread.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino