Things you thought about KF before joining -

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing (hoping for the sake of everyone present) that threads like that get nuked right out of the gate these days.
Nah, it would just immediately be flooded with shitposters posting random pictures like this. So much so that I feel like any genuine-looking image would first be suspect as stolen from some random kid's blog. Unless they're stupid/ballsy enough to include a timestamp.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Nah, it would just immediately be flooded with shitposters posting random pictures like this. So much so that I feel like any genuine-looking image would first be suspect as stolen from some random kid's blog. Unless they're stupid/ballsy enough to include a timestamp.
A couple of those, lol.

As far as I'm concerned I could post my pic and people would think I was posting a random result from Oblivion facegen anyway. Still not going to do it though.

Reactions: Fat Pikachu

The 8 of Spades

This Is Our Church, These Are Your Sins.
kiwifarms.net
I thought shit was going to be like cold war black ops in here, with constant shadow warfare going down between all the users or something. Turns out the hype is slightly oversold by the rest of the Internet, but I still signed up under that impression regardless. Guess I figured I'd rather deal with that and have some place I could freely speak.

Ann Berlin

I'm sorry the truth has upset you.
kiwifarms.net
I heard about the imageboard first and how it was /cgl/-based 4chan for girls. When I found this site, I had followed lolcows for years via ED and the CWCki and didn't think these forums were anything worse.

WinterMoonsLight

Tsar of the Internet
kiwifarms.net
I remember first hearing about this site on Reddit, people acting like it was similar to Chimpout or Stormfront. Checked it out after learning about Chris and (I should have fucking known) Reddit tends to over exaggerate EVERYTHING

• Feels
Reactions: Unog

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
I seriously thought that everyone would be trying to dox everyone else all the time but unless you're really trying hard to make enemies or are otherwise extremely autistic (like @StarryGreenEyes95) it's not going to happen.

• Agree
Reactions: edibleBulimia

Masamameki

Xenon is my favorite flavour
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was mainly a CWC Archive, then I learned about all the other lolcows like Boogie, EvaXephon and the entire TGWTG situation and then I was pleasantly surprised to find out there was wayy more shit on here.

Edit: It wasn't quite pleasant, very enlightening though.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Unog

tasty murder burger

If moths had eyes, would they be happier?
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was basically 4chan dedicated to CWC and doxxing people where everyone was a neck bearded, alt-right, autist, MLP fan who used the term 'cuck' 24/7. In reality, the site is just reposts (mostly) public posts and information about lolcows, which doesn't really constitute as a dox.

Phantom Cheese

kiwifarms.net
Used to be a Reddit fag and I read there that KF is the worst place on earth that wants to kill trans people, kill gays, hates women and enjoys making fun of people. So I came looking. Lurked for a very long time and finally created an account last year. Now I hate trans people, gays, women and I like mocking other people. Love this place.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino