Things you thought about KF before joining -

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I used to think Null was a girl.
i kinda thought this was a mean spirited site where everybody craps on others but hadnt really been here. Then I came here because of the schofield kids ( jani and bodhi) .You guys were really on the case with info and you werent bullying the kids, you were on the kids side.

Yeah yall can be brutal but are also hilarious, informative, and even truly caring. ( but i promise not to tell anyone and ruin ya'll's street cred)

Also Nulls letter to the NZ authorities was epic and brilliant.

I am a retired teacher so being here is like hanging out in the detention class for me. I always enjoyed the badass kids rather than the perfect lil angels anyway.

Phantom Cheese

kiwifarms.net
i kinda thought this was a mean spirited site where everybody craps on others but hadnt really been here. Then I came here because of the schofield kids ( jani and bodhi) .You guys were really on the case with info and you werent bullying the kids, you were on the kids side.

Yeah yall can be brutal but are also hilarious, informative, and even truly caring. ( but i promise not to tell anyone and ruin ya'll's street cred)

Also Nulls letter to the NZ authorities was epic and brilliant.

I am a retired teacher so being here is like hanging out in the detention class for me. I always enjoyed the badass kids rather than the perfect lil angels anyway.
Null's reply to the NZ police is one of the greatest things to ever happen. Usually they piss themselves and give the info as fast as possible. Not Null, he gave it to them plain straight forward. And showed those cunts that there still are sites with owners that have spine. And it makes me appreciate KF a lot more.

Rick Pratt

Whiny poet
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was the message board version of Encyclopedia Dramatica
I was right and like Encyclopedia Dramatica, it's an interesting site to visit

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi farms is the 'final form' of shitposting forums.
I thought this before and I still think it now.

Reactions: Fat Pikachu

Triggered Fivehead

kiwifarms.net
Used to be a Reddit fag and I read there that KF is the worst place on earth that wants to kill trans people, kill gays, hates women and enjoys making fun of people. So I came looking. Lurked for a very long time and finally created an account last year. Now I hate trans people, gays, women and I like mocking other people. Love this place.
Since I found the Farms I hate everything and everyone - including myself. I had no idea it would feel this good.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino