Thirsty people on Social Media -

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hallo, hallo!!
Nowadays, we live almost half of our day on the various social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Something that in our stay on those platforms everyone of us has ran into at least once, is this.
thirsty-instagram-ebay-panties.jpg

A young cute girl posts a pic, and someone feels the need to let know how thirsty they are.

Although it should be common sense that the social norms and etiquette that apply in real life should dictate our conduct on the Internet, especially on social media in which we have our names and faces, it's sadly common knowledge that most people think of it as a terra franca in which words and cringe behavior have no consequences.
Thirsty people almost invariably shows up in the comment section of the pics of young girls and women, and apparently have no shame or awareness of how idiotic they make themselves to be.
Screen-Shot-2018-01-24-at-9.22.14-AM.png

tumblr_mcg3a1YRjV1qzvihwo1_1280.jpg

Uuuh... thanks for letting us know about your smothering fetish, pal.

thirsty-instagram-nun.jpg

Uhmmm...

And although such a behavior could be a bit more understandable (but not justifiable) in hormone-addled young men, there are seniors who should honestly know better than writing stuff like this, no matter how titillating is the pic.
maxresdefault (6).jpg

And not even the ladies are immune from thirst
h9501E4EC.jpg

This kind of people is already being made fun of in length and breadth of the Internet, especially reddit, so why don't we have a good laughs about them here on the Farms?
Share your content.

Reddit board
https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/comments/2i26p6/thirsty_guys/
https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/816to8/thirstyhorny_guys_dedicating_their_youth_to/
https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/4sqknf/im_told_that_guys_in_the_us_are_super_thirsty_and/

Epic incel/thirsty guys crossover
https://www.reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/86i1yf/i_hate_those_cunts_who_always_makes_fun_of/

Last edited:

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The guy in the first pic was literally thirsty for pussy tea. Gross.

There are plenty of good Indian examples in the designated shitting thread, but I'm an equal-opportunity mocker, and am looking forward to what people bring to this, since I don't bother with FB anymore and only go on Twitter to fuck with people.

I'm sure the caps in the thread will be filled with "male feminists".

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are plenty of good Indian examples in the designated shitting thread, but I'm an equal-opportunity mocker, and am looking forward to what people bring to this, since I don't bother with FB anymore and only go on Twitter to fuck with people.
Isn't it strange that one of the best comments I have ever read from Tumblr is about Indian Thirst Posting - "Go after that with all the gusto of an Indian asking for pictures of Bobs and Vaginie".

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Even more astounding that these morons sometimes have the temerity to attach their real legal names to their social media accounts.

:powerlevel:Funny story from my old job. The guy who did hiring was searching a candidate's digital footprint. After nothing turned up with the guy's name on social media, the recruiter decided to google the email address and came across Mr. Candidate in the comments section openly soliciting sex from a woman who wrote a column seeking advise after her boyfriend knocked both her up and her mother. The guy even had the balls to ask for a threesome.

Some people, man...

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now I know (from listening to Dick Masterson) that being a pickup artist is a numbers game more than anything else. However, when people thristpost on social media, they're basically missing the point for multiple reasons:

1. There's a good chance you're not in the same country as the "girl" posting pics, let alone the same state

2. The pictures provided could be old, and the "chick" in question is fat or just not as tight as she used to be now

3. The likelihood that the person you're hitting on is actually the person in the picture, let alone a girl, is slim to none.

4. Somebody also pointed out that posting shit like that under your real actual name or any e-mail address tied to you in any way is just fucking dumb. So is most of the regular shit that people post on FB on a daily basis, but shit is especially stupid.

unfathomable

kiwifarms.net
I like to think they know full well they wont get a response, they just like being lewd for lewdities sake. And it's not like these thots don't deserve the pathetic desperate posts anyways, that's why they post the pictures.

It's a dopamine rush for both parties. Fortunately I make money on this betaness from men. "I would buy your panties" Yeah... they really do. Socks too. And even more pathetic things like toenail clippings and used condoms if they're especially eccentric.