Thirsty people on Social Media -

FierceBrosnan

Even dying won't kill me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, pretty girls really have it easy in this world.
I remember seeing an old HBO Real Sex special on this, at least I think it was this was 15ish years ago. The girl interviewed about her panty selling and whatnot wasn't super attractive ( pretty cute if I recall) she was just willing to fill the kink niche for these dudes. One thing she did to give panties that authentic "used" look was to stain the lining with Tabasco sauce and then wash the hell out of them. She'd wear the panties for maybe a few hours and then into the mail they went.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

now in green
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, pretty girls really have it easy in this world.
You can sell them anonymously in some markets, so you don't need to be necessarily a thot to make it. The only real obstacle is how comfortable you are with the idea of some perv sniffing where your genitals used to be. :oops:(:_(
So, all you need is keep down there relatively clean and smooth.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
My favorites include the obviously thirsty fellows who couch their desire in shouting from the e-rooftops about how they are down with respecting m'ladies in body positive, sensitive ways. Whether they actually believe it or are just making the pose, it's just sad.

Body positive social media post or page ripped from a serial killer's journal? You make the call.

Monika H.

Join my Onlyfans ~ ❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorites include the obviously thirsty fellows who couch their desire in shouting from the e-rooftops about how they are down with respecting m'ladies in body positive, sensitive ways. Whether they actually believe it or are just making the pose, it's just sad.

Body positive social media post or page ripped from a serial killer's journal? You make the call.
You'd be surprised of how many Thirsty guys/Nice Guys/incels crossovers you can find.

FierceBrosnan

Even dying won't kill me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't know why but every time some thirsty :neckbeard: calls a woman a goddess I really want to slap them. Do any women actually like being called that?

Draza

Oh well
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The insanity of fucking simps being thristy to a bunch of thots on social media can be hilarious at most times then sad sometimes. Do they really expect these girls to respond back to their pathetically desperate posts with open arms and smiles? It was funny at first, but now it becoming more sad and pathetic with each creepy and desperate post they make. FFS, when will it end already?

FierceBrosnan

Even dying won't kill me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The insanity of fucking simps being thristy to a bunch of thots on social media can be hilarious at most times then sad sometimes. Do they really expect these girls to respond back to their pathetically desperate posts with open arms and smiles? It was funny at first, but now it becoming more sad and pathetic with each creepy and desperate post they make. FFS, when will it end already?
Honestly it was all down hill after the legendary BITCH LASAGNA. The rest of these dudes need to pack it in, there is no topping it.