this is difficult... 04/18/2019 -

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
Does she not realize that her audience would want more info on her "big meal"? She's on an 1,800 calorie plan and her first meal was 300 calories, so the big meal has to have been at least 1,500 calories, but likely more. She calls it a meal, not a binge, but gives no indication of what she ate. (Eating out with Rafe maybe?)

This was filmed yesterday, and in yesterday's live stream, she said she didn't have any junk food in the house that belonged to her. So when she was fighting off a binge Tuesday night, she was fighting off the urge to send Becky out shopping?

I will be curious to see if she's really managed to lose 8 pounds in a week. Has she ever done that in the past couple of years? I'd honestly be pretty impressed. But knowing her, she will have to celebrate her major loss with food. Or not lose enough next week, so fall off the wagon and binge. It's only a matter of time.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, Becky got herself printed on a shirt. The picture she used looks better then the real thing.

Joking aside her ‘fasting’ and ‘oh I need to make up for my big meal’ plays into my proana theory. :story: Someone go on those sites and type in raritycat or whatever her usual usernames are. So, in tomorrow’s video is she going to admit her failure or act like she’s the fasting queen? Ashley Isaac might need to watch out.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Re: the title
You don't say...

ETA: the title makes me think she's about to give up on the whole pretending to take it seriously this time.
Rafe is with them, Necky has her hair in "piggy-tails"
Was there a Wasabi sighting by any chance?
She rambled about her blood sugar dropping too low and she can like totally DIE, you guys.
I might be one of the very few people in this sub-forum who thinks that Amber might not have the beetus YET. That said, I've never heard this from someone who did NOT have diabetes.
I will be curious to see if she's really managed to lose 8 pounds in a week.
:optimistic:

Reactions: hamburgerlardraid

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
Mark it on your calendar, gorls! Hair washed on 4/17/19. Let's see how long we go before the next washing.

The pigtails look stupid, and her hair as it currently is could use some layers/highlights/something.
Yeah. Yeah. That's really the only thing holding back Becky's good looks. Some highlights. That'll take her from a two to a seven, easy.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
It's an idea known as intermittent fasting, setting such goals helps you learn to control your urges and get used to eating less by eating a smaller portion after. You can't just slam 1500 calories after or you missed the whole point.
8 hour fasting doesn't come under intermittent fasting. I think regular people do 8 hours fasting by accident. Had breakfast but hectic day at work so skipped lunch? There you go, 8hr fast

16:8 in intermittent fasting is 16 hours fasting and 8 hours eating period

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
8 hour fasting doesn't come under intermittent fasting. I think regular people do 8 hours fasting by accident. Had breakfast but hectic day at work so skipped lunch? There you go, 8hr fast

16:8 in intermittent fasting is 16 hours fasting and 8 hours eating period
Ok, but to everyone laughing about Amber's 8 hour fast, it is (or would be, if she followed through) 8 hours before bed then another 8 while she slept, so it would be a 16 hour fast. That's not much of a fast, but people do 16 hour intermittent fasting, so it's not nothing. I'm assuming she sleeps for 8 hours because she's got nothing else to do, so why not sleep in?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino