this is difficult... 04/18/2019 -

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Ok, but to everyone laughing about Amber's 8 hour fast, it is (or would be, if she followed through) 8 hours before bed then another 8 while she slept, so it would be a 16 hour fast. That's not much of a fast, but people do 16 hour intermittent fasting, so it's not nothing. I'm assuming she sleeps for 8 hours because she's got nothing else to do, so why not sleep in?
Oh yes, I didn't see the video untill ambeast uploaded. 16 hours fasting comes under intermittent fasting

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Seeing her walk around the kitchen, I think her waddling has gotten way worse. All the comments on her videos now are so sickeningly sweet. I'm also already tired of seeing Rafe again all the time.

4:58 dear Lord there's a Paw Patrol pillow on their bed...... WTF They're nearly 30 year old women!?

Anyone actually believe she's doing her whole 'work out'??
Your whole life is a joke Amber.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I've never heard of an 8 hour fast in my entire life.
For millions of people, an 8-hour fast is just another day at work. A lot of people skip lunch breaks at work, essentially going without food for 8 hours or longer (In addition to the 8 foodless hours they get while sleeping). If this is your routine, you don't even think about it as "going without food". You think of it as "getting more work done"

I guess when you are constantly stuffing yourself around the clock, "8 hours fasting" sounds like a thing. Just as "breathing unassisted through the night" is a thing for fatties with CPAP machines.

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
Ok, but to everyone laughing about Amber's 8 hour fast, it is (or would be, if she followed through) 8 hours before bed then another 8 while she slept, so it would be a 16 hour fast. That's not much of a fast, but people do 16 hour intermittent fasting, so it's not nothing. I'm assuming she sleeps for 8 hours because she's got nothing else to do, so why not sleep in?
People who do intermittent fasting don't count the 8 hours of sleeping. You know what "sixteen hours since I last ate, slept eight of those hours," is called? Skipping breakfast. About half of the population does it.

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
I've never heard of an 8 hour fast in my entire life.
Amber complains about not eating for a few hours, so 8 hours is an unimaginable goal for her. For everyone else that's just getting busy at work, not having time inbetween classes, or simply having a slightly later dinner. It's evident by her lack of hobbies/interests/goals/employment record that she's not capable of occupying her mind with anything other than food or social media.

I always laugh when people think she will succeed and live a healthy life in the future. Even if she does somehow lose the weight, shell never be able to function like an average human bean(bag). She can emulate a healthy lifestyle for a little while, but to truly adopt one she'd need to be able to find a job and hobbies that don't revolve around eating and watching mookbongs.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
wants to compensate by not eating for the next eight hours (this is gonna go well)
The unheard of practice of not eating between lunch and dinner.

wants to lose 10lbs in her first week
Going to need a helluva lot longer breaks between lunch and dinner. Losing even two pounds in a week is not fun. At all.

is successful in the "fasting situation"
Seriously, most people do not eat for eight hours. You can go to sleep for longer than that. Jesus, does this woman eat during her sleep, too?

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
It's a stupid idea to fast if she's struggling to resist binges while not really hungry. Yeah, add hunger to that decision, I'm sure it'll help...

Her reasoning is odd, though. The blood sugar thing, and the general fear of fasting. I was under the impression that the fatter someone is, the easier fasting was, since there's so much available fat to be converted.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It's a stupid idea to fast if she's struggling to resist binges while not really hungry. Yeah, add hunger to that decision, I'm sure it'll help...

Her reasoning is odd, though. The blood sugar thing, and the general fear of fasting. I was under the impression that the fatter someone is, the easier fasting was, since there's so much available fat to be converted.
She could easily go days without eating as long as she drank her precious water. However, that would take a modicum of self control and we ALL know that's just not in Hamber's wheelhouse.

Silver Surfer

kiwifarms.net
Does she not realize that her audience would want more info on her "big meal"? She's on an 1,800 calorie plan and her first meal was 300 calories, so the big meal has to have been at least 1,500 calories, but likely more. She calls it a meal, not a binge, but gives no indication of what she ate. (Eating out with Rafe maybe?)

This was filmed yesterday, and in yesterday's live stream, she said she didn't have any junk food in the house that belonged to her. So when she was fighting off a binge Tuesday night, she was fighting off the urge to send Becky out shopping?

I will be curious to see if she's really managed to lose 8 pounds in a week. Has she ever done that in the past couple of years? I'd honestly be pretty impressed. But knowing her, she will have to celebrate her major loss with food. Or not lose enough next week, so fall off the wagon and binge. It's only a matter of time.
8 lbs is impressive until you remember she weighs almost 600 lbs. This is the equivalent of a 150 lb woman losing 1.5 lbs in her first week of dieting.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino