this is difficult... 04/18/2019 -

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
That bacon and eggs looked like something you'd get at a 2 star hotel's continental breakfast and regret 2 hours later from the bathroom.

Do you guys think her side profile is Becky's best?

Also, Amber is obviously stoned at the end of this video. That can't help her "binge eating disorder".

Last edited:

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
That bacon and eggs looked like something you'd get at a 2 star hotel's continental breakfast and regret 2 hours later from the bathroom.

Do you guys think her side profile is Becky's best?

Also, Amber is obviously stoned at the end of this video. That can't help her "binge eating disorder".
1) Bullying 2 star hotels' continental breakfast is completely unnecessary and untrue. Honestly, I've had some decent 2 star hotel breakfasts. That prepackaged bacon and those gross eggs look worse than the microwaved chewy bacon and eggs you get. I would also wager the hotel fare is healthier with less grease and preservatives.

2) Becky looks beautiful from all angles.

3) I have a theory Ambaby is getting herself a little pain pill addiction. ER trip, hanging around Rafe more. Rafe looks like the sort of obese scumrat who would sell Grammaw's Norcos.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
She could easily go days without eating as long as she drank her precious water. However, that would take a modicum of self control and we ALL know that's just not in Hamber's wheelhouse.
A daily multivitamin, benefiber mixed with water at lunch, and a mere 4oz serving of skim tard cum before bed. At least it would clear out her poor abused lower GI tract.

Reactions: AbraCadaver

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Going to need a helluva lot longer breaks between lunch and dinner. Losing even two pounds in a week is not fun. At all.
Losing two pounds a week can be a pain for people who are overweight/normal BMI. Amber can lose weight eating 3000 calories a day, and supposedly right now she's eating a lot less than that.

If she really wants to see a dramatic weight loss, she could try using the colon cleanse stuff people use to prepare for their colonoscopy.

Reactions: Mr Foster

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Amber says she's not the type to wake up a bunch once she falls alseep? Yeah, probably not good since you know she's not breathing the whole time.

Ahhh, what's wrong with Becky's arm?!
Becky's arm

Poor circulation!

Rafe totally gets them high. AL is goofy as shit anytime they hang out. Good for her? I know some would say it would increase her appetite, but her appetite is at max level all the time anyway... Weed doesn't work the same on everyone. It might keep her mentally calm and quiet the binge monster. She did "have a bigger meal," (Tell us what you ate, fatty :story:) but seems prepared her long, scary fast.

Eh, just throwing a theory out there.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
This dimwit has no real understanding of what blood sugar levels are, and what they mean - that elevated blood sugar is what's turning her fat knuckles black. It's hilarious. "Muh sugahs" is your entire problem, you dunce, making your bloodstream contain more sugar than a soda fountain is the problem. The body isn't supposed to be bathed in sugar 24/7. "Falling blood sugar" is what you fucking want. So your abused hamplanet of a body can try to recover it's ability to secrete insulin, and react to it.

Gah, why do I even get mad? She's a 600 lb. walking turnip who's brains are more mush than the shit she turbos down her gullet.

I once fasted for 4 days, just to see what it's like. The first 24 hours sucked. Then it was...fine. I drank coffee and tea and water, and it was no problem. Felt good after the second day.

I bet that hamplanet hasn't felt real hunger since she was a kid. If ever. And she'd freak out if she did, because she wouldn't know what it was. She's like 2 lower IQ points from thinking it's demons.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino