this is difficult... 04/18/2019 -

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
I want to see becky have a glorious turnaround. You know, one where she loses like 150, does some neck exercises so she looks less like a thumb and becomes at least a 6 instead of a 1 out of ten. I know becky has done some shitty stuff, but it'd be worth it to see AL's jealous reaction.

I would LOVE a book of AL's poetry.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Bunny Don't worry; in six months you'll be marveling how much smaller she was in April, and how nimbly she moved.
Back in the Destiny era, she jumped off a small curb, and we all laughed about how pathetic it was that something as simple as that was something she thought was noteworthy. If she did that now, her knees would explode and she'd go down like the Hindenburg. She's deteriorating so quickly.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Precooked bacon tastes like fucking ass. I bought it once and was shocked bacon could taste so awful. It tastes like a fried stick of preservatives and salt.

I’m sure Amber buys the precooked bacon because she can’t stand long enough to cook it. She’s too fat to cook bacon. Wow.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Precooked bacon tastes like fucking ass. I bought it once and was shocked bacon could taste so awful. It tastes like a fried stick of preservatives and salt.

I’m sure Amber buys the precooked bacon because she can’t stand long enough to cook it. She’s too fat to cook bacon. Wow.
Hell dude, my sister got me started cooking it in the oven simply because it's actually a bit cleaner. No splattering of bacon grease as it fries, and you can cook a whole pack at once and just refrigerate what you dont use. 450 for 10 minutes on one side and then flip them over and put the inside pieces on the outside, then another 5-6 minutes.

Youre right about the quality but, she's literally just too lazy to cook bacon. This is the shit she used to cook for 1:23 because it said "easy as 1-2-3" on the box and she didnt want to read the actual instructions.

I would ask who would eat precooked bacon but I think when I was a kid my mom bought it once and you only need to cook it for like 10 seconds. 1:23 would start a house fire or something, it's would be charcoal at that point. Since she doesnt taste what she eats, she never noticed.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Hell dude, my sister got me started cooking it in the oven simply because it's actually a bit cleaner. No splattering of bacon grease as it fries, and you can cook a whole pack at once and just refrigerate what you dont use. 450 for 10 minutes on one side and then flip them over and put the inside pieces on the outside, then another 5-6 minutes.

Youre right about the quality but, she's literally just too lazy to cook bacon. This is the shit she used to cook for 1:23 because it said "easy as 1-2-3" on the box and she didnt want to read the actual instructions.

I would ask who would eat precooked bacon but I think when I was a kid my mom bought it once and you only need to cook it for like 10 seconds. 1:23 would start a house fire or something, it's would be charcoal at that point. Since she doesnt taste what she eats, she never noticed.
I cook my bacon in the oven as well. It's so much easier, but I honestly can't remember seeing Hamber cooking actual bacon at any time. I don't think she knows how. She doesn't know how to cook anything properly. Remember the meat thermometer for cubed chicken breast? She's hopeless in the kitchen so she relies on this absolute disgusting junk to "cook hulthy". It's like her chickpea curry she "cooks", it's clearly Amy's or her rice she can't be assed to cook and uses those ready packs. Honestly, as incompetent as she is, I think it's for the best that she stay out of that kitchen.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Wow, that hairstyle and darker color is actually rather flattering on Becky. If she lost 75 lbs from that point she would have looked pretty normal.
I was quite fond of it, myself. She didn't seem to like it, but it flattered her more than any other hairstyle I've seen her wear. It's very may I see your manager, but it worked for her butch dyke aesthetic. She insists on wearing those snap backs though, so at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
You know what "sixteen hours since I last ate, slept eight of those hours,"
There is a video where Amber brags about fasting for 8 hours, and immediately admits that she was sleeping during those 8 hours (it was quite funny because after she heard what she'd said, and the few moments it took for her brain to make the connection, she tried to fix it by changing the amount of hours she'd slept).
Amberlynn is yet to jump on the "eat all the bananas/potatoes/eggs/grapefruit" fad diets yet. Kind of surprised.
She doesn't like bananas. I guess because they remind her too much of D.I.C.K.
Do you think AL is more prone to constipation and then squeezes out a summer sausage stick after 30 minutes or is she more prone to the "hershey squirts" and just unloads on the porcelain shotgun style?
I think she alternates between both. Her diet is basically devoid of any kind of fibers and the only thing "helping" with any lubrication is the amount of greasy stuff she eats.
Amber says she's not the type to wake up a bunch once she falls alseep?
Really??? What happened to all those videos where she claims to not have slept well, or only being able to sleep for a couple of hours at a time.
I don't understand- how is eating " a serving of carrots" supposed to make up for the big meal? This would only make sense if the carrots were going to be instead of junk not in addition to the junk.
You just described why she fails all the time. Many people think that eating "healthy" will make them lose weight. Healthy =/= low calories. Eating healthy won't erase the sin of over eating.

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net

My gran would buy it, because she was old and afraid of burning the house down...Thats who its meant for I believe, the physically/mentally incompetent.

Reactions: marjoram

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
I was quite fond of it, myself. She didn't seem to like it, but it flattered her more than any other hairstyle I've seen her wear. It's very may I see your manager, but it worked for her butch dyke aesthetic. She insists on wearing those snap backs though, so at the end of the day it doesn't matter.
I'd take the hats over the pigtails any day, though. I know Amber said short hair is unflattering, but it works for Becky. She looks (more) horrible now.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd take the hats over the pigtails any day, though. I know Amber said short hair is unflattering, but it works for Becky. She looks (more) horrible now.
She looks even more dumpy with longer hair than she did with the short. It wasn't like she was stunning before, but something about her shaggy mop just draws attention to her neck situation. At least when it was short it showed she had some kind of style and took some kind of interest in her appearance, even if it was only to look like a stoned 16 year old boy.

trainwreck1166

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't she have to turn in her paperwork before getting the consult?
Maybe consult wasn't the correct word in my first post.

It really depends on the provider. Some docs may want to see the patient and get an office visit charge. They may even have a nurse practitioner speak with the patient first, explain how to fill out the paperwork, get baseline labs, and explain the necessary diet and then once weight loss is proven then the patient sees the physician for the consult and final work up.

I obviously have no idea if my suspicions are true. I just find it odd that she suddenly changes her mind and appears to be doing the right things. I think she spoke to a doc and is scared. Also all the carb comments are in every video lately.. I'm not doing low carb but I'm having cauliflower rice.. I'm not doing low carb but I'm having a low carb wrap... Just seems like she is actually following a WLS plan

Things will go back to normal soon though.. just a matter of time.

Edited to add: she is a cash pay patient. While the doc should direct her to a therapist there is really no follow up or pre req to do so. Generally insurance companies require the doc to go thru steps with the patient before they pay for a procedure like this.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino