This is hard to admit. | Reaction to Abbey Sharp - 12/22/20 -

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack are you SERIOUS?!?!?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Abbey mentions Amber needing more antioxidants for cancer prevention to which Amber goes mmmm and rolls her eyes:
Screenshot_20201222-112816_YouTube.jpg

She mentioned needing to film another binge. For Science!

Vimeo Archive courtesy of @Neko GF
Vimeo Archive (720p):
This video is massive and was impossible to archive locally.

Last edited:

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh cute, she's wearing the same shirt Chantal wore recently.
1608326683746.png
Yes, we all know this is clickbait, because everything she puts out is clickbait, but based on that thumbnail, I have hope for some funny fake crying (or maybe her face is red and her eyes look watery because she's still sick, IDK).

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, we all know this is clickbait, because everything she puts out is clickbait, but based on that thumbnail, I have hope for some funny fake crying.
I watched a few minutes and she goes from crying about how she can't have children to being so happy that Abbey isn't diagnosing her. She should rewatch that stupid TikTok duet where she fake cried, because she did a much better job in that.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber says she needs to film an actual binge for education purposes.. so we can tell the difference. :\ aint that some lolcow logic
She also swears that when she does her videos about what she eats she's totally 100% honest and that what she shows is actually what she eats. She really does think her audience is as retarded as she is.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1804054
Archive of Abbey Sharp's video on Amber called Dietitians Thoughts on Amberlynn Reid’s Diet & Mukbangs (This Might Be Hard to Watch...) :
View attachment 1804062
Oh god, the original video is over 45 minutes? No wonder she's premiering this, she wants to make sure at least some people sit through the whole thing.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Her plopping herself next to that laptop screen accentuates her gargantuan face.. Good God woman.

She's never binged in front of someone??? She's guilt tripped Becky into driving her to the fucking store to binge, yet she supposedly scoffs it down in private? Fuck off. You really are trying to echo the typical eating disorder habits, you're such a bad liar.

Anyone that pities her is an absolute idiot.
''I hate blaming anyone other than myself I guess''.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FATTY? You've never blamed yourself for anything, you truly believe your awful personality and disgusting body are a product of the HAYDURZ and society as a whole.
This lumpy slag is mind boggling.

EmotionalLynn, keep crying. You've got a lot of tears for someone who doesn't feel normal human emotions. She's so unique with her greed and bad health, we must enable and support her.

Last edited: