This is the story of a Brave Catholic Priest -

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
One day a Brave Catholic Priest was taught about the sins of homosexuality. "I cannot believe that exists!" The priest says "men perform these actions with each other?" He asks in absolute astonishment when told the tale of the sexual actions that homosexual men perform with each other. He's taught the ways of the church and how to counteract homosexual activity to save man from the sins of their souls. Redemption is what it is all about. The eyes of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ slamming your cock into another man's anus for sexual pleasure is purely wrong.

1 days this Brave Catholic priest goes out to knock on people's doors to preach about the ways of righteousness and how to not be wrong in homosexual ways. He walks out to a house not knowing who it is and knocks on the door. He sees the doors open and decides to go inside and see who is there and see if they want to discuss the Bible. Little does he know this is the house of a man named Trent.

He walks in and sees before him mr. Magenta slamming his cock into the anus of a man named Trent. "oh my Lord!" This Brave Catholic priest cries out and things of a simply oh my Lord nature. The men are groaning and moaning and grunting in pleasure. "this is simply blasphemy!" Cries the brave Catholic priest. "in the name of our Lord and savior Christ Almighty!" He says and pulls out a sawed-off shotgun then blasts mr. Magenta blowing his head off.

" sir are you all right?" He asks to Trent. "that man was simply slamming his cock in your a******. I imagine you've been through a great trauma and need our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to guide you out of this horrible situation you've just been in." Trent replies "oh no I enjoy it when men slam their cocks into my anus I was allowing mr. Magenta to slam his cock into my anus. You see I am homosexual male." "oh no Lord this will not do we need to cleanse you of your sins right away and free your soul of this blasphemy."

The brave Catholic priest takes Trent to be baptized. Trent is renounced from his sinful ways and learns the true nature of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the loving nature of our Lord Almighty God. Trent now walks on Doors something and preaching about the Bible teaching about the ways of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. When asked about his previous life he simply says "I do not like to discuss such a thing but I will save this my life and soul was saved buy a brave Catholic priest."

And no man ever slammed his cock into the anus of Trent over again as Trent has accepted our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into his heart. This is a story of a brave Catholic priest and what he did for the world and for Trent as well.

lurk_moar

Certified Lab Tech and Fatphobe
kiwifarms.net
So, your story has a plot hole where the po-po show up and arrest the priest for murder.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Close but not exactly historical this is not cannon wtf is this, this is fictional. This didn’t happen in this way.

In what way did it actually happen? If it did not happen in this what way did it happen actually? If not actually in this way but you said close? Of a close nature? Simply the blatant if it happened more historically accurately then in what way according to CANON? In CANON in what way to be historically accurate if you will provide the correct update? And things of that nature.

A man simply explains

Moloko

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Gays are disgusting degenerates. We didn't need your story to tell us that.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr magenta is not dead the last time we heard from him Mr Magenta was arrested for rape. Yeah I’m sure in real life the Catholic priest probably would have been arrested for first degree murder and convicted and sentenced to death by lethal injection. If you get arrested for murder and your defense is that you had to blast a man in the head with a sawed off shotgun because the man was homosexual and the Bible says homosexuality is a sin, that’s a very weak legal defense and usually does not work. I mean it’s not even a gay panic law defense because in this story the guy was going after trent and not the priest but not in the moment so the argument could be made this was a revenge killing and not self defense. A revenge killing to defend the honor of the anus of a man named Trent, and to defend the honor of God himself because homosexuality is a sin the Bible clearly states this. The Catholic priest should have used legal means to get mr magenta arrested for rape instead of just shooting mr magenta with sawed off shotgun in this story.

Dom Cruise

How is she when she doesn't surf?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This iiiiiiiiiis the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world...

And while she looks so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her!