This is what obsession looks like -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
David Ellis Price, Jr aka @Dee Price is insanely obsessed with me. His delusional, defective brain has been filled with utter bullshit about me since he went on this vendetta over two years ago.

He is projecting the denial of his own serious psycho-sexual disorders at me all day every day and really needs to get some fucking therapy.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
David Ellis Price, Jr aka @Dee Price is insanely obsessed with me. His delusional, defective brain has been filled with utter bullshit about me since he went on this vendetta over two years ago.
Lmao no, you're the obsessed one. Dee is just laughing at you like everyone else here, you dog-mongling kiddy diddler.

Hungerdunger

kiwifarms.net
This is what tech illiteracy looks like. Don't claim you can't be bothered to post better because you don't think this place deserves it, the fact is you can't post better because it's beyond you.

it's an excellent example of the gulf between your egotistical and inflated rating of your skills, and the humbling reality of the little you can do.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your OP is completely broken, and once again because you need to be reminded: We are not your personal army you nasty faggot. If Dee's only problem being that they're trans is the basis of you projecting your own problems onto Dee, then it sounds like you need more help then them, Tom.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
As for obsession, a listing of your post & videos about wanting the age of consent lowered would be much longer. Why are you pathologically obsessed with legalizing child-fucking, Tom?

Is it the same reason you masturbate to children's Instagram pics & bragged about molesting a sexually abused teenager? The subjects of sex & children are completely inseparable with you. Why is that?

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
This is what bad formatting looks like.

Don't you usually claim to be this hyper tech-literate über-troll who was running the tables on the internet while the rest of us were in diapers?

How have you still not figured out the really basic conventions required to make a good post on this site, then?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Dee Price owns @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg and it makes tom shake with anger.

Tom's pathetic.
You're a psychopath who has been grooming Dee, Sneasel. Neither one of you disturbed deviant dolts are capable of making me shake with anger.
This is what bad formatting looks like.

Don't you usually claim to be this hyper tech-literate über-troll who was running the tables on the internet while the rest of us were in diapers?

How have you still not figured out the really basic conventions required to make a good post on this site, then?
I could care fuck all about the conventions of a site owned by a fascist fetishist, populated by fascist fetishists and angry adult autistic assholes. You are all a bunch of seriously unhinged, useless fucking eaters with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I could care fuck all about the conventions of a site owned by a fascist fetishist, populated by fascist fetishists and angry adult autistic assholes. You are all a bunch of seriously unhinged, useless fucking eaters with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth.
"I act like a retard to own the haters" is not the best angle of attack.

Sofonda Cox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom. You're jealous of Dee because she hasn't managed to alienate every member of her family and every sentient being on earth, like you have.

You're a creep, Tom. Not a "hippie", not a "flower child", a fucking creep. And a garden variety one at that. It's not charming, or remotely exciting.

Holy fuck that formatting! Stick to busking under bridges, Tom. The internet is not for you.

Nothing is, really.