This is what obsession looks like -

Sofonda Cox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a psychopath who has been grooming Dee, Sneasel. Neither one of you disturbed deviant dolts are capable of making me shake with anger.

I could care fuck all about the conventions of a site owned by a fascist fetishist, populated by fascist fetishists and angry adult autistic assholes. You are all a bunch of seriously unhinged, useless fucking eaters with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth.

"Useless fucking eater with delusions" is a literal description of you. Have you ever talked to a psychiatrist about your aggressive projection, Tom?

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dee Price lives rent free in my scrofulous head, here's a list of all the times it made an owie in my pooper...
Good to see it doesn't bother you at all, Tom.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg!

wCWuuWu.jpeg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry Tom, it's hard to know what the point is for the shit threads you post so please clarify; You're sharting yourself in anger over Dee rating your posts Dumb and Autistic? What else are people supposed to mark your posts? They're dumb and autistic :story:
I mark them Deviant because he was masturbating over children’s Instagram accounts immediately after posting.

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net
You're a psychopath who has been grooming Dee, Sneasel. Neither one of you disturbed deviant dolts are capable of making me shake with anger.

I could care fuck all about the conventions of a site owned by a fascist fetishist, populated by fascist fetishists and angry adult autistic assholes. You are all a bunch of seriously unhinged, useless fucking eaters with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth.
I'm a writer, and have reviewed a lot of work.
I've never seen someone over use alliteration like you.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
David Ellis Price, Jr aka @Dee Price is insanely obsessed with me. His delusional, defective brain has been filled with utter bullshit about me since he went on this vendetta over two years ago.

He is projecting the denial of his own serious psycho-sexual disorders at me all day every day and really needs to get some fucking therapy.
Aw poor old dog fucker is raging ass blasted mad. Well tom you are a moron that has a very big crude filthy mouth and you write post like a flaming spaz tard.

Now if that post is concise and to the point and accurate then you would get a better mark. BUT! that is not the case quite the opposite. the post is always retarded full of projection and anger. and all of them are autistic and DUMB! most are so full of anger that only three fit mad at the internet autistic and DUMB.

Get over yourself tom face the fact you are an angry pervert. You old crusty trash eating dog fucking pedophile, with massive anger issues.

I call bullshit there tom you do not even have a clue if that is Sneasel or not.
Now let face the fact tom. you do shake with anger ( lol ) which is comical.
You are a dog fucker by admission and even to the point we know you want to stick your filthy micro dong in one.
You are a child molester those facts are even more gross and crude.

Now lets get to the major problem with your idiocy. NO ONE BUT YOU ARE UNHINGED but you tom. And you do have a lot of delusions and grandeur is one of the most noted .

Hey tom i have an idea that would help LOG OUT AND NEVER COME BACK. But we all know you won't

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but Dee is funny and you're just gross, Tom.
Thank you but we all know why @Y2K Baby said it in Rape tom burn his brain out forgetting to change his tranny fluid every 3000 miles. It makes him battier than a fruit bat and we have to face facts about tom. He is a big fat smelly Fruit.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztomfruit.jpg

And now tom has a new Kiwi Farms coddler hemp soap Yay!!!!

Hempsoap
Today at 9:20 AM

no one cares about your opinion you disgusting fuck. the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, so please stop sperging like a nigger

Isn't he so cute about it? A giant green bar with a cannabis leaf on it! Tom smokes it he chokes on it and he is happy as a clam. especially when tom make him wear the Doberman dog suit.

He wrote me a love letter on my profile. Isn't he sweet?

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
David Ellis Price, Jr aka @Dee Price is insanely obsessed with me. His delusional, defective brain has been filled with utter bullshit about me since he went on this vendetta over two years ago.

He is projecting the denial of his own serious psycho-sexual disorders at me all day every day and really needs to get some fucking therapy.

Miss Tommie I can't believe Dee Price harasses you like this. You are a legend and all of this haters can't understand all the people you inspire.

How is the CD coming along? I'm excited about #teamtommie merch and being able to listen to you play the sax.

The trolls will neg rate you but your real fans are the silent majority.

Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
kiwifarms.net

Seething old boomer, pack it up and die you rotten old fuck.

GO wipe that boney old ass you stinky fuck

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It usually comes just after he denies raping children and dogs. Often within the same post. Tommy is not very bright.
He never denies raping children and dogs, though. Any time the subject comes up, he explains why it was okay because the child was particularly mature and he solely did it for the dog's benefit.

Hungerdunger

kiwifarms.net
He never denies raping children and dogs, though. Any time the subject comes up, he explains why it was okay because the child was particularly mature and he solely did it for the dog's benefit.
True, he's even said it on calls to the police. And not because they bought it up, he chose to bring up the accusations and give the 'maturity counts/I did it for the dog' excuses.

Last edited: