This is what obsession looks like -

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol did they finally block your number at the local department Tom? They really should charge you for wasting department time, but that would imply that they gave a single solitary shit about you, that anyone gives a shit about you. We barely do, we only pay attention to you because if you waddle along eventually you'll find a way to do something hilarious and retarded because you are a hilarious retard, a man with all sorts of fun delusions about, well, everything.

Fuck you're stupid and I really hope you live for another 50 years just so that you can serve as a cautionary tale to everyone who encounters you, from any doctors that have to put up with you ("Honey you would not believe the day I've had, I had to deal with this disgusting old pervert who I'm pretty sure I saw checking out the little kids in the waiting room") to any employees at stores you visit ("Haha, guys, I got a good one for you, I saw this old guy wandering through the store and man he stunk like he hadn't bathed in literally years, when one of my coworkers asked if he needed help with going to the bathroom he very angrily demanded that we call him ma'am and we had to go to the breakroom to avoid laughing then and there") to the police ("Oh my god not Thomas again, its your turn to answer his call this time... I took it last time, I don't want to be stuck on the phone for an hour listening to him try to convince me that the website is breaking the law again, I've got all this paperwork to do")

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
True, he's even said it on calls to the police. And not because they bought it up, he chose to bring up the accusations and give the 'maturity counts/I did it for the dog' excuses.
This is why Tom-Bomb is so amazing. Even when he is talking to cops, he will openly admit to being a child molester and into bestiality and offer the exact details. He has been arrested for bringing weed and drug paraphernalia into a courthouse. He somehow lacks any power not to commit crimes literally in the presence of police. And then he's amazed when he gets arrested. This somehow comes to him as an astonishing event, and not what just happens when you literally commit crimes in the direct presence of cops.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how Sneasel hasn't been around for a long ass while, but they're still living rent free in Tommy's empty head.
Kind of an interesting insight into Tommy’s thought process. He can’t comprehend the idea that someone might have better things to do than argue with a dying retard. He’s obviously secretly in love with Sneasel and just can’t deal with them leaving. He’s invented this idea that it’s all these other people because he can’t face the idea that he means nothing to Sneasel.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
I'm blown away by how completely owned Tom is by Sneasel. He hasn't had to say or do anything after all this time but Tom is still freaked out & shitting himself over the idea that he's still out there somewhere. If Sneasel & Based James together bumped into Tom, he'd instantly shit out his decaying intestines & die on the spot. Serious alpha level pwnage, Sneasel. I'm in awe.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm blown away by how completely owned Tom is by Sneasel. He hasn't had to say or do anything after all this time but Tom is still freaked out & shitting himself over the idea that he's still out there somewhere. If Sneasel & Based James together bumped into Tom, he'd instantly shit out his decaying intestines & die on the spot. Serious alpha level pwnage, Sneasel. I'm in awe.
He is at AMB. Sneasel tells tom daily what a foul pedophile tom is. Tom rages about 3 of us JImmy McGill Sneasel and myself. But as of late i have been here at KF the coddling at AMB can be a bit gross it is if a few of them are trying to climb up in toms colon.

Tom craves asspats and they give it to him even trying to fight off attackers as tom sees it. And i am a main target due to the fictional stories. the last one having a 5 chapter set of tom becoming a feamle rat and infesting Tucson with hunch back rat creatures by the millions.

Fritos

Jonathan Yaniv and the Creature from the Pit
kiwifarms.net
David Ellis Price, Jr aka @Dee Price is insanely obsessed with me. His delusional, defective brain has been filled with utter bullshit about me since he went on this vendetta over two years ago.

He is projecting the denial of his own serious psycho-sexual disorders at me all day every day and really needs to get some fucking therapy.
She's doing what everyone else is doing, making fun of you. You;re the one obsessed if you have to pull out one person.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He is at AMB. Sneasel tells tom daily what a foul pedophile tom is. Tom rages about 3 of us JImmy McGill Sneasel and myself. But as of late i have been here at KF the coddling at AMB can be a bit gross it is if a few of them are trying to climb up in toms colon.

Tom craves asspats and they give it to him even trying to fight off attackers as tom sees it. And i am a main target due to the fictional stories. the last one having a 5 chapter set of tom becoming a feamle rat and infesting Tucson with hunch back rat creatures by the millions.
1615319751312.png

clean your fingernails before you handle food , you swine.

You're a target because you're mean, stupid, dishonest and redundant.

Attachments

• deeprice0029.PNG
    deeprice0029.PNG
    100.3 KB · Views: 17
  • deeprice0030.PNG
    deeprice0030.PNG
    96.4 KB · Views: 19
  • deeprice0031.PNG
    deeprice0031.PNG
    100.8 KB · Views: 18

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1982443

clean your fingernails before you handle food , you swine.

You're a target because you're mean, stupid, dishonest and redundant.

My fingers are clean and that is not for use as food that is a bad meat that i am showing the problems of tom

Mr. black elbows and fingers tips.

Do we have to show my house and how clean it is versus what a shit hovel you live in? View attachment 1982610

What a look Oh wait you were reading my post. Why so angry old man.

View attachment 1982611

What ah ugly old man you are tom why so warn out looking is it that you were sperging about me for days again? Yes it is.

View attachment 1982615

There you are digging in that nasty old nose again digging for a snack.

View attachment 1982624

Blubbering over getting REKT again tom?

Face it Mr dog fucking pedophile you are nasty old and a man. Nothing you say or do will ever amount to anything other than sperging moronic walls of shit post.

View attachment 1982634
I have shown you this before and it is still the same kind of the floor was replaced but other than that nothing else yet.
Even though granite countertops are planned. And also if all goes will a 36 inch Thermador freedom cooktop heat induction range will go in as well along with a new oven with all the new features.

Now what does your place resemble?

View attachment 1982635

There you go what a typical tommy tooter kitchen looks like. minus the dishwasher.

Your living room?

View attachment 1982638

Something like this. But a lot more messy and gross.

Face it tom we know you are a slob. And yes i was doing a shot on tiger stripe and blood clots in chicken. It was not for eating you moron that was thrown in the trash because it FAILED QUALITY CONTROL.

Nut then you eat shit out of a dumpster so you eat anything like the dumpster rat you are

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net