This is why we don't encourage people to harass Chris -

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael J Hirtes

I'll be in your dreams
kiwifarms.net
Just got B&hammered by Null cuz he thinks I'm someone who's bothering poor old Chris. Kind of weird since I don't even have a Twitter account. He pulls some screencap of someone who also has a Sanic icon and thinks that's all the proof he needs. I guess that means everyone on the internet with a Blue Hedgehog is me.

I know he's been rattled lately over that other guy, but I really do think that Null's starting to lose his fucking marbles now. I hope he settles down before he does something truly ridiculous at someone else that gets himself into legal trouble.

Seriously, Null. Get some help. This forum isn't worth going mental over.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just got B&hammered by Null cuz he thinks I'm someone who's bothering poor old Chris. Kind of weird since I don't even have a Twitter account. He pulls some screencap of someone who also has a Sanic icon and thinks that's all the proof he needs. I guess that means everyone on the internet with a Blue Hedgehog is me.

I know he's been rattled lately over that other guy, but I really do think that Null's starting to lose his fucking marbles now. I hope he settles down before he does something truly ridiculous at someone else that gets himself into legal trouble.

Your twitter avatar is identical to the avatar of the person doing the harassment you fucking moron. Maybe you should have signed out before screencapping?

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net

That same account is in this thread of yours in the cap you took, still logged in:
28aoq47.jpg

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/7-mar-2017-chris-rants-at-tara-strong-about-cole.28910/ (http://archive.li/c86bD)

What a coincidence.

Michael J Hirtes

I'll be in your dreams
kiwifarms.net

Michael J Hirtes

I'll be in your dreams
kiwifarms.net
Your twitter avatar is identical to the avatar of the person doing the harassment you fucking moron. Maybe you should have signed out before screencapping?

LOL! Identical? What?

They're both blue Sanics. Am I going to be responsible for every account on the internet with a blue hedgehog icon? Seriously?

I'm taking a break now. Not gonna argue over this any longer. This shit is truly too stupid to put any more effort into. Nite all.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
@Totem Sanic made two different posts showing him logged into an account which is definitely screaming at Chris over twitter in the most autistic way possible.

Oh FFS! Now Fatty is combining his grudge for Cole with his Tara-stalking.
"DaThingsIveSeen" is doing GodBear's work.
This was pointed out by @yawning sneasel and confirmed by @Ride, but this absolute dipshit is accusing me of even having the fucking time to notice he's doing this shit.

He also thinks people are dumb enough to believe this person isn't him despite the fact he has made two posts at two separate times showing he is signed into an account with the same avatar as the offending twitter account in the same theme as his forum avatar while simultaneously claiming he does not have any twitter account.

That is not me. Dude. Stop throwing such a fit and making accusations like that. I'm starting to worry about your state of mind.
Well, fuck you for the B&hammer, you psycho. Whomever this other person you say I am really is, I wish him much success if he's bothering you that much.

In the meanwhile, seek help, spergo.
Oh well. Have fun imploding then, fellah.
This is not how you deal with being told not to do something. Do you know why we don't encourage people to harass lolcows? Because it's a crime. If you talk about lolcows on a private website, you're having a discussion. If you use your personal agency to scream at them for weeks without reply on social media, you're harassing them.

I've not banned this person, despite having plenty reason to do so, because he is a clown and I'd like to reserve his presence here for you all to laugh at him.

Please do not harass lolcows. It's really, really fucking embarrassing and we will probably find out. If I knew this guy's dox I'd probably dox him too.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL! Identical? What?

They're both blue Sanics. Am I going to be responsible for every account on the internet with a blue hedgehog icon? Seriously?

I'm taking a break now. Not gonna argue over this any longer. This shit is truly too stupid to put any more effort into. Nite all.
You are exceptional. It's not "A Sonic icon". It is identical to the icon of the person posting the harassment. It says "Following" for Chris' account. You cannot follow a Twitter account without your own account. You are a dumb fuck and you are doubling down instead of just admitting what you did.

broilerrx

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL! Identical? What?

First, you claim you don't have a twatter. Now you're claiming you have a twatter, but coincidentally, you merely have the same avatar as this anonymous hero doing godbear's work.

Keep your story straight, nigga!

Philosophy Phil

God-King of Denmark Dimension
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly young to America's favorite game; however I believe there is supposed to be an inverse ratio applied on behalf on the kicker to the exceptional person.

Meaning: The more exceptional a person who is to be kicked, the classier your kicks should be. You can do this via Irony, Snark, by playing the small bait game and much more! Following a positive ratio of matching exceptionalism will only make yourself seem exceptional. Being exceptional about being called out on your exceptionalism, will most likely result in people laughing at you.

Pretty much, anyone can dial Chris up and yell "Fatty mc fat fat, you are such an ugly tranny you fat slob of fat." Chris is used to that, and is incredibly desensitized to it; If you truly must ruse then do so in a way that isn't straight up A-logging, or isn't "HAHA CHRIS YOU ARE A STINKY BUTT".

Have some class in kicking your lolcow, don't stoop to its level.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
LOL! Identical? What?

When ten men tell you you're drunk, you better sit down.

Just own up to doing it, don't do it again and you might make it thru this with minor damage.

Surely you see what happens when you keep at it dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino