this just keeps getting deeper - 8/20/2019 -

kiwifarms.net
when they tried to make the deeper thing sexy at the beginning was cringey. all I could think was how becky has to dig deep through AL's fat to get to her hole.

everyone in the comments is asking for a reaction on Amy's video. I don't think AL could even do a decent comeback video.

meowmix

kiwifarms.net
Becky wants to know if she's cool, and asks Amberlynn (that in and of itself is...so pathetic). Amberlynn LAUGHS AT HER (nice) and says it's "cool not to be cool". That confuses Becky.

Errmmm.
IDK Becky (the girl who draws pot leaves & yin-yangs [but spells it like yinG-yanG] in her spiral-bound notebooks like a 14 yr old who's never smoked a joint a day in their life), but being cool usually involves a modicum of self-worth and confidence, so I'm sorry but no. You are not cool.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Amber's eyes still doing two different things. She looks positively Slatonesque here.

View attachment 899801
Shit, Amy looked better playing Hamber than Hamber looks being Hamber. Fucking trainwreck.
I have much respect for all the commentary channels that sit through all this inane drivel for their clip/meme videos. Big AL, Becky, and their tutti fruity roomies are the platonic form of boring when there's no drama.
Honestly, and this will be an unpopular opinion, even the worst reaction channels are better than this shit. I always have adblock on, but regardless the only way I can stomach her is through someone else. I have channels I watch moreso than others, but I'm grateful that they're willing to fall on the sword of our gorl's garbage bullshit content.
IDK Becky (the girl who draws pot leaves & yin-yangs in her spiral-bound notebooks like a 14 yr old who's never smoked a joint a day in their life), but being cool usually involves a modicum of self-worth and confidence, so I'm sorry but no. You are not cool.
I mean of course Becks isn't cool. There's not one person in the Fag Shanty for Speshul Fags that is. Even Ricky who is the most likable is a bit of a goof. Why would you not at least try to say something better than that to your partner, the person you claim to love? Goddamn, she shits all over Becks all the time. It's uncomfortable to watch sometimes.

Last edited:

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Just a public service announcement Becky. Westboro Baptist Church is not racist, in fact "Gramps" held a lot of empathy for the colored man (this sentiment comes from Fred Phelps himself), most of his immediate family including himself were also registered, democrats :story: who shared equal malice for both the Bush and Obama Administration. And as they spiraled down the rabbit hole of brainwashed insanity it got to where it was just dead soldiers they would protest, among other things, in general regardless of their sexual affiliation.

That isn't to say that fags didn't get the brunt of their hatred that and people who defected from his little cult but thats a whole different box of crazy that doesn't need to be opened. My rambling point is this, anyone who is going to protest something should do a little research as to what it is they are protesting that way you don't look like a fucking idiot when you talk about it. If you feel passionate enough to attend a protest Becky, be informed. This is just further proof as to what a fucking sheep Becky is and to how god damned ignorant of the world that Fat Amber is.

Or maybe I am just a fucking sperg because cultist leaders fascinate me as much as serial and mass killers do :)

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
“this just keeps getting deeper.” what is considered deep for amberlynn? she is probably one of the most shallow, vapid, unintellectual people on the internet. i mean, she’s bed-bound and she still can’t manage to clap her two remaining braincells together and watch a documentary or read anything that isn’t a teenage lesbian picture book. she doesn’t paint or draw or create anything decent; her writing is abysmal. she spends all day journaling cyooote motivational phrases she saw on pinterest and listing her house pets and garbage men above becky in her “tHinGs iM gRatEfuL fOr” journal. she online shops, takes naps, and occassionally lifts her fat arm high enough to film herself babbling for 10 minutes and then she doesn’t bother to produce meaningful content - or even edit it with real software. as far as we know, she isn’t spiritual. she doesn’t have political stances beyond clickbait videos from twitter with goofy music in the background or vague gay rights sentiments. she thinks much like an animal - only the here and now matters, the concrete present, and any abstract or future-thinking is way beyond her. so what is deep, amberlynn? she could be asked even the most intimate or existential questions and she would still manage to produce a lazy, half-hearted, hamfisted cliche response because that is what she is. that’s all she’s capable of.

especially with the fact that her blood sugar has been over 300 every day for the past 28 years. i bet that doesn’t aid higher thinking.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
If you feel passionate enough to attend a protest Becky, be informed. This is just further proof as to what a fucking sheep Becky is and to how god damned ignorant of the world that Fat Amber is.
lol @ Becky attending a protest. She was too much of a pussy to go out to Pride, which is basically an anti-protest. As a faggot or dyke it's like the most supportive, nonconfrontational public event dealy type SITUATION and she was too much of a punk bitch to even manage that.

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
The 'chemistry' between them is so non-existent and it's awkward as fuck to watch them interact, even while talking about chemistry in relationships they don't make eye contact beyond giggling like middle-schoolers after Amber's "connect in bed" comment. We know there's no connecting going on in this relationship, in the bed or otherwise.

Amber said:
There's so many pros to my life, currently
Amber feels conflicted about giving younger self advice because there's just oh-so many pros to approaching 600 elbees.

Becky said:
Oh, I think I would want to do like, uhm, autistic kids
You might want to work on your wording with some things, Becky.

liliput

thonking
kiwifarms.net
plot twist: video was pulled from alr's archive and was recorded in december 2018
How deep does this rabbit hole go? Are we merely pawns in a memetic neural network devoted to Amberlynn, where since her actual death back in 2017, her channel has become a conduit for deepfake video simulacrums? Endless Torrid hauls and mukbangs where by 2026, Amber’s face will become inexplicably fused with Becky’s and we will have a real “I Have No Mouth” situation type deal going on.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino