this just keeps getting deeper - 8/20/2019 -

ALRisAnnoying

I’m a dainty gorl in a dainty world
kiwifarms.net
“When it comes to handling conflict are you more like your mom or your dad?”
“I’m a mixture of both”
Oh, so your dad screamed at everyone until he got what he wanted and your mom was a passive aggressive manipulator? Ok, cool.

“I cry everyday.”
You must be a joy to be around.

“I feel peoples’ pain.”
False.

Necky looks like she’s lost weight. The neck seems smaller. Maybe it’s the camera angle.

This video was exhausting. I had to quit watching half way through. HouseBoundLynn is running out of ideas for her shit content.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Q: What is something about the way your parents raised you that you are thankful for?
Necky: "Raised to be polite and humble. She doesn't need nice things"
Also Necky: Rude to waitstaff, rude to drive thru staff, rude to store employees, rude to Hamber (pass on that one though) a bitch to viewers on YouNow. Sucking on Big Momma Al's teats for over two years to get money for 'nice' food and her 'nice' car and 'nice' crayola crayons, Hot Topic clothes, Spencers hats, a Nintendo Switch, a Gamecube, god knows how many movies and games, the ability to quit her job and lie around meaninglessly all day.....

Yeah. Okay, porky. We see you.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
God, the virtue signaling of these dumb fucks. I'm dumber for watching this...

Have either of these simpletons opened a real book in the past two decades that wasn't a YA Lesbian Romance or some Anime Fanfiction? Becky almost annoys me more in this one. She loves to project her concern for the civil rights movement and standing up for the minorities of the world, but she knows jack-shit about history, politics, or anything beyond a rudimentary surface-level understanding of what goes on in the world. She regurgitates article headlines, but you can tell she doesn't even read the articles. It's cringy AF when stupid people pretend to be worldly intellectuals.

So she felt pressured to vote for Bush when she REALLY preferred Kerry at the time? Ok. What did she understand about Kerry beyond, "He's not Bush?" What can Becky teach us about Stonewall? LOL. This comes from the girl that would rather sit in an air-conditioned hotel room and order takeout than show her 'solidarity' at a Pride festival. Yet she pretends to be such an advocate for the cause.

I wish they would BOLTH be honest about who they are and what they care about. I'd respect them more for it, even if all they cared about was mindless video games, and coloring and gorging on McDonalds. They'd garner more favor being their authentic autistic shithead selves, than this Holier Than Thou image they're so desperate to project.

And it goes without saying, Amber does not love Becky. You can hear it in her words and see it in her body language. These "deep question" videos are just an excuse to power trip.

They're both lame and they both deserve each other.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
“When it comes to handling conflict are you more like your mom or your dad?”
“I’m a mixture of both”
Oh, so your dad screamed at everyone until he got what he wanted and your mom was a passive aggressive manipulator? Ok, cool.

“I cry everyday.”
You must be a joy to be around.

“I feel peoples’ pain.”
False.

Necky looks like she’s lost weight. The neck seems smaller. Maybe it’s the camera angle.

This video was exhausting. I had to quit watching half way through. HouseBoundLynn is running out of ideas for her shit content.
Her parents were toxic, drug-addicted, abusive assholes. This is according to her and somewhat validated by Aunt Tammie. So "I'm a mixture of bolth" is probably the ONE thing out of her droopy Orange Chicken hole I am willing to believe at this point.

Tbh I don't think Necky looks like she is losing weight? She is as blobby and Thumb-like and red as ever. I think it is a combination of the angle plus the fact that she is forced to sit soooooooooo far back, away, and sideways off apart from Big Ham just to barely squash the two of them into frame.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I really just couldn't do more than three minutes of this one. Her videos are getting worse and worse. I miss the drama days, this is becoming too monotonous.
If enough YT commenters and Reddit cows keep feeding the troll and poking her about the whole Amy Slaton video fiasco thing, demanding that she respond or clap back, the "drama" might see a glorious return. IF we are patient and IF we are lucky? Maybe?

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
If enough YT commenters and Reddit cows keep feeding the troll and poking her about the whole Amy Slaton video fiasco thing, demanding that she respond or clap back, the "drama" might see a glorious return. IF we are patient and IF we are lucky? Maybe?
My guess is it'll come out in a Snapchat rant or YouNow (if she still does those, idk). She's too much of a coward to put it on YouTube herself and won't have time to make a video because she will be in a narcissistic rage and want to put it right out there. However I doubt Amber will give the slaton's the time of day. Ironically she prob thinks she's too wOrLDly and SoPhiSTicaTeD for some fat hicks from Kentucky.

Pudgy Bear Claws

It's the Porchugeeze
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me?? She did not publicly declare that??
Destiny did, not long after their breakup. Before that there were plenty of clips of Hamber digging into Destiny's crack though.

*edit - it's back on page 64 of the General Discussion thread. The Ambabies had been trolling Dana, saying she looked like a potato, it was after Amber got smashed and did a YouNow and either Dana or Destiny bought the other a giant bear that Hamber wanted. There was a lot of trolling going on overall because the Ambabies though Destiny cheated. It's all fun reading.

Page 64

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
Q: What is something about the way your parents raised you that you are thankful for?
Necky: "Raised to be polite and humble. She doesn't need nice things"
Also Necky: Rude to waitstaff, rude to drive thru staff, rude to store employees, rude to Hamber (pass on that one though) a bitch to viewers on YouNow. Sucking on Big Momma Al's teats for over two years to get money for 'nice' food and her 'nice' car and 'nice' crayola crayons, Hot Topic clothes, Spencers hats, a Nintendo Switch, a Gamecube, god knows how many movies and games, the ability to quit her job and lie around meaninglessly all day.....

Yeah. Okay, porky. We see you.

I like how Becky said all her ex's were crazy Geminis and she's glad AL isn't one... from what's she said none of them were great but AL isn't no prize either and has some mental issues and can't even wipre her own ass. The only reason AL is behaving is because she is bedbound. Meanwhile Becky gets to live the life on welfare while also living off of her 600 pound girlfriend's 10k a month.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Kinda off topic. I'm new-ish to being a haydur so i checked out what the reddit threads about Amber were like and my god they're fucking mongs over there. I'm glad I found here first and will be staying here.
You made the right choice (some of the Reddit spergs get their asses shared and shamed in the Haydur Nation thread here for some good hearty chuckles)

Welcome to the Farms and have fun, just watch yourself and be careful not to overstep basic Powerleveling or Autismic behavior in general. We're all here to laugh at the same 600 pound butterbitch, after all.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Becky wouldn't be able to volunteer for anything that wasn't all about Amber and her whims.
Its absolutely true that Necky spends ALL of her time - 24 hours a day, every day, all year - lounging around being a selfish useless sponge. She has nothing but freedom. No responsibilities, no pressures, no anything. Nothing, not one single thing, is stopping her OR Big Ham (because Hamber could still donate her thousands of untouched and unopened "hauls" js) from volunteering as much as they wanted. Go ahead, Necky. Go help those poor autistic children who really need assistance, or all the LGBTQ+ organizations who I am sure are dying for a 360lb, lying, racist, bi/transphobic, cunty blob who spent last Pride gorging with her sugar momma in a motel to come represent The Gays.

She wont, though. Because Necky (both of them, but especially Necky here) is slow, dumb, stupid, but above all SELFISH and lazy and entitled. She only wants, wants, wants and takes, takes, takes. She wants her superficial, material Hot Topic and Spencers and cartoon shit (just because it isn't makeup or glittery or Luis Vitton or Trisha Paytas doesnt mean its not material, you dumb cow) she wants her easy, effortless and jobless life, and she takes takes takes the free cash money flow from Big Lord Momma Ham.

Put up or shut up, if you're such amazeeeen' people. Both of you. We would LOVE to see you volunteer or start donating all of your shallow material crap or your overflowing money or join a real LGBT rights group just to see what its like, or even get kicked out. But you wont though. Because its not chicken nuggets and so its too hard.

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
lol @ Becky attending a protest. She was too much of a pussy to go out to Pride, which is basically an anti-protest. As a faggot or dyke it's like the most supportive, nonconfrontational public event dealy type SITUATION and she was too much of a punk bitch to even manage that.
She's probably worried going to Pride will kill more of her family, tbh.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino