this just keeps getting deeper - 8/20/2019 -

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
She wont, though. Because Necky (both of them, but especially Necky here) is slow, dumb, stupid, but above all SELFISH and lazy and entitled. She only wants, wants, wants and takes, takes, takes. She wants her superficial, material Hot Topic and Spencers and cartoon shit (just because it isn't makeup or glittery or Luis Vitton or Trisha Paytas doesnt mean its not material, you dumb cow) she wants her easy, effortless and jobless life, and she takes takes takes the free cash money flow from Big Lord Momma Ham.
Yup. This is why I have very little sympathy for Becky. She knew what she was doing getting with Amber. She knows what she's doing now. She can live with the consequences. Still, I hope she does eventually leave Amber. That would really determine whether or not she volunteers for anything.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Yup. This is why I have very little sympathy for Becky. She knew what she was doing getting with Amber. She knows what she's doing now. She can live with the consequences. Still, I hope she does eventually leave Amber. That would really determine whether or not she volunteers for anything.
Honestly, I really hope the theory that the weight loss doctor was for Becky is true.

I know most people here don't like her, but I guess I still have hope for her. Like amberlynn has 100% made the choice that food is more important to her than anyone or anything else, but I don't think Becky has. I almost feel like she's just accepted that Amberlynn is the best she's gonna do and that's a self-fulfilling prophecy. As much as we laugh about her not working, I think we also know that Becky must be acting like a caretaker and how much would we need to be paid to be Amberlynn's servant and caretaker? I think Becky has kind of accepted this as life but I think that if she got in shape and got out of the house more, she'd be happier and might move on from Amber.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
She had her whole life to do something before she met Amber, and she STILL never once made or did one meaningful or important thing even before Big Ham came humpflapping into her life.

She lived as a "roommate" to a married couple for fucks sake. Never did anything, layabout lazy sack of selfish shit. Only difference is she sorta had to work a mindless labor job because she didn't have her Sugar Momma yet. She absolutely still could have been helping autistic children, supporting LGBT groups, whatever she preaches and bleats about but never ever actually lifts her fat gunt to genuinely do.
So she surely wont do shit if Amber disappears, either. In fact....I reckon she has gotten so used to her childlike, easy, problem-free life full of freedom and privilege....uf a breakup ever DOES happen Necky would be too bloated and lazy and used to her lap of kuxury by now to go back to workig again. Welfare leeching would be in her future....so OTHERS would be supporting HER.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
Q: If you could resurrect one person for a year, who would you choose and why?
Necky: "Somebody who could get this country back in shape."
Hamber: "But that person doesn't exist."
yeah... alright... what about abraham lincoln, martin luther king, kennedy, either of the roosevelts, any of the founding fathers? depending on your political stances, you have a plethora of american visionaries and former leaders to choose from. if, in this hypothetical, we’re receiving aid from leaders from around the world? mandela, ghandi, churchill. if she’s speaking metaphorically, like a beacon of home to help us get our shit together? mother teresa, albert einstein, rosa parks. the list never stops.

read a book, hamber. god, what else is there to do all day, anyway? every time she speaks, she only serves to make herself look more ignorant.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
We would LOVE to see you volunteer or start donating all of your shallow material crap or your overflowing money or join a real LGBT rights group just to see what its like, or even get kicked out. But you wont though. Because its not chicken nuggets and so its too hard.
Excuse YOU, booboo, Amberlynn pawns off—I mean donates everything she doesn’t want from her many hauls to family and shelters! What would they do without her giveen contribution of Torrid tarps and $2 earring packs?
Real talk tho with these two tards, there’s no need to volunteer or take action. Sitting around priding themselves for being selfless and charitable is enough. And if you were to ask Amber why they don’t just volunteer? “Well, we just don’t have the time because hard to do things at our weight; anxietyyyy; there are no volunteer organizations in the entire state of Kentucky; if there are they won’t accept our many applications bc discrimination; you pick, there are several hundred more and they would all make Amberlynn look like she is still the dainty charitable “if only” princess.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
God, the virtue signaling of these dumb fucks. I'm dumber for watching this...

Have either of these simpletons opened a real book in the past two decades that wasn't a YA Lesbian Romance or some Anime Fanfiction? Becky almost annoys me more in this one. She loves to project her concern for the civil rights movement and standing up for the minorities of the world, but she knows jack-shit about history, politics, or anything beyond a rudimentary surface-level understanding of what goes on in the world. She regurgitates article headlines, but you can tell she doesn't even read the articles. It's cringy AF when stupid people pretend to be worldly intellectuals.

So she felt pressured to vote for Bush when she REALLY preferred Kerry at the time? Ok. What did she understand about Kerry beyond, "He's not Bush?" What can Becky teach us about Stonewall? LOL. This comes from the girl that would rather sit in an air-conditioned hotel room and order takeout than show her 'solidarity' at a Pride festival. Yet she pretends to be such an advocate for the cause.

I wish they would BOLTH be honest about who they are and what they care about. I'd respect them more for it, even if all they cared about was mindless video games, and coloring and gorging on McDonalds. They'd garner more favor being their authentic autistic shithead selves, than this Holier Than Thou image they're so desperate to project.

And it goes without saying, Amber does not love Becky. You can hear it in her words and see it in her body language. These "deep question" videos are just an excuse to power trip.

They're both lame and they both deserve each other.
In all honesty, Becks is the more informed of the two. They're both dumb as a box of the dullest shittiest rocks on Earth, but she is more informed. Hamber didn't even know who WBC was? This bitch believes in fucking chemtrails. Look, I give Becky huge amounts of shit and she deserves every bit of it, but if that fucking heifer would let her speak we might actually get some substance out of her. Every time Becky opened her mouth either that fat fuck would be mugging and rolling her disgusting beetus eyes or she would be trying to correct her. Bitch, let the woman speak. We know Hamber doesn't know shit about shit which makes it even more annoying that she's rolling her eyes and correcting Becks. FUCK, now I'm MOTI because I feel the need to defend Becks against someone equally useless to the Universe.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
In all honesty, Becks is the more informed of the two. They're both dumb as a box of the dullest shittiest rocks on Earth, but she is more informed. Hamber didn't even know who WBC was? This bitch believes in fucking chemtrails. Look, I give Becky huge amounts of shit and she deserves every bit of it, but if that fucking heifer would let her speak we might actually get some substance out of her. Every time Becky opened her mouth either that fat fuck would be mugging and rolling her disgusting beetus eyes or she would be trying to correct her. Bitch, let the woman speak. We know Hamber doesn't know shit about shit which makes it even more annoying that she's rolling her eyes and correcting Becks. FUCK, now I'm MOTI because I feel the need to defend Becks against someone equally useless to the Universe.
It's so hard to tell sometimes if Amber really is THIS dense, or if she just plays it up out of some misguided attempt at quirkiness. She seems to do that whole "Whhhhaaatt does that even meeeaannn?" thing a lot in conversations with Becky, as if Becky is some alien creature with alien thoughts. Profound ignorance or just another tactic for shaming her girlfriend? Probably both, if I had to guess.

The dragged out conversation about what "cool" means illustrates this perfectly.

Becky as the more informed of the two doesn't really count for much when the bar is this low. lol But I'll grant that she's at least given passing thought to these issues, and in a less toxic relationship, might be in a better position to articulate her feelings without her partner feeding on her crippling insecurity the whole time.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
How deep does this rabbit hole go? Are we merely pawns in a memetic neural network devoted to Amberlynn, where since her actual death back in 2017, her channel has become a conduit for deepfake video simulacrums? Endless Torrid hauls and mukbangs where by 2026, Amber’s face will become inexplicably fused with Becky’s and we will have a real “I Have No Mouth” situation type deal going on.
I have no mouth, and I must feed.

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
Whenever I look at Becky, all I can think of is mashed potatoes. But this screenshot is especially bad. She looks so lopsided, you just wanna take a fork and push her face back to where it's supposed to be.

Amber talks like she was in a motorcycle crash without a helmet. It's just so hard to hear her form sentences. I honestly think I could hold a better conversation with a five year old.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino