Culture This Podcaster Dug Into the World of Neo-Nazis. Now They’ve Put a Target on Him - Or How a Nu-Male Doofus and His Marxist Co-Host Bravely "Fight" Nazis

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also I'm pretty sure Fash the Nation / The Daily Shoah are run by people who are FBI informers (archive). So anyone who is on their mailing list and makes a terroristic threat is going to get vanned by the FBI.
The white nationalist, militia movement, and so-called alt-right groups have been infiltrated by the FBI and more recently, Homeland Security, for over 20 years. Ever since the Oklahoma City Bombing, the FBI stamped down hard on far right wing groups and ideologies. After Oklahoma City, homegrown terrorist groups run by white nationalists have basically ceased to function on both a state and national level in terms of criminal activity. Anyone competent is either dead or in prison. Now its mostly just yelling on the internet.

A lot of times the feds will find themselves catfishing either local law enforcement or themselves to plot out Nazi and White Nationalist attacks because there are so few genuine threats they go fishing and make honeypots. This has resulted in some hilarious misadventures where local law enforcement pretend to be white supremacists and the FBI pretends to be white supremacists and then they go to arrest each other and a fist-fight breaks out. Sometimes they set up clan meetings or Nazi meetings only to realize everyone in the group is law enforcement looking for arrests.

If there's one thing you can't fault the FBI for, its that they basically eliminated any sort of organized, far right terrorists. I guarantee you any White Nationalist forum is going to be crawling with Feds. /Pol/ already has Feds on it. 8chan was glow-in-the-dark central. There's got to be less than 4-5k actual Nazis around. The rest are FBI, trolls or edgybois. I bet there are Feds crawling this very forum.

The only thing is mass shooters, which are difficult to stop because they're lone wolves and most of them aren't right wing, just looking for an excuse. Most are just insane and fucked in the head and shouldn't legally have had firearms. There's also the fault of LEOs for overlooking them and poor enforcement of regs. Including them among organizations is disingenuous.

So this guy isn't brave, he's just a massive faggot. Going after a target nobody likes, has barely any members, the vast vast vast majority of society hate and is mostly trolls, edgelords (both of which send threats to get a rise out of him) and FBI agents. Stunning and brave, avatar of soy.

TitanWest

kiwifarms.net
If you think anyone to the right of Mao is a nazi.... you'll be seeing aryan all day. Ugh I csn almost smell the dried soy on that unkempt beard. Sad!
These guys don't even like Mao (Mandatory article of Maoists beating their asses below). Anarchist Soyboys like Daniel like to think that they're Marxists, but they're just Radical Liberals. They support Open Borders, tax-the-working-class "environmentalism", and Neocon foreign policy (Pro-YPG in Syria) shit just like Neoliberal Capitalists do. Many call them "Radlibs". It pisses them off.

The only thing is mass shooters, which are difficult to stop because they're lone wolves and most of them aren't right wing, just looking for an excuse. Most are just insane and fucked in the head and shouldn't legally have had firearms. There's also the fault of LEOs for overlooking them and poor enforcement of regs. Including them among organizations is disingenuous.
The FBI's been going after political dissidents from the J Edgar Hoover days to Comey/Mueller today. Their goal isn't to stop actual violence. It's to justify their budget, please their political masters, and perhaps get a cushy job as an "anti-hate" expert with the SPLC after retirement.

Press X to doubt on that one. I can understand how people like Sargon and Shapiro, regardless of whether you like them or not, can blunt radicalism, since they're far more sympathetic and understanding of the people who hold right-leaning views. They agree that there are problems but try offer more sensible positions. People like this bearded idiot don't want to de-radicalise people, just radicalise them in the opposite direction. That's much harder to do with a sensible person and why I doubt he's converted more than a handful. More likely he's convinced people their centrist ideas were racist and should be abandoned in favour of a far left view.
Ben Shapiro's called for more violence and is more of an ethnic supremacist than even the worst "radical". Also notice how ANTIFA, BLM, Leftists, etc. who have committed the Dayton shooting, Dallas shooting, Baseball field shooting of Senator never get called out for "radicalizing" people? "Radicalizing" is just a buzzword for "Normies waking up".

Every group instinctively pursues its interests and if not suppressed will do so openly. Only white people are called "radicals" for having the nerve to speak out against their ethnic replacement, institutional discrimination, and demonization. Shapiro is an astroturfed gatekeeper. Sargon's an unwitting gatekeeper who barely skims by mass censorship because he's viewed as less of a threat.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
The white nationalist, militia movement, and so-called alt-right groups have been infiltrated by the FBI and more recently, Homeland Security, for over 20 years. Ever since the Oklahoma City Bombing, the FBI stamped down hard on far right wing groups and ideologies. After Oklahoma City, homegrown terrorist groups run by white nationalists have basically ceased to function on both a state and national level in terms of criminal activity. Anyone competent is either dead or in prison. Now its mostly just yelling on the internet.

A lot of times the feds will find themselves catfishing either local law enforcement or themselves to plot out Nazi and White Nationalist attacks because there are so few genuine threats they go fishing and make honeypots. This has resulted in some hilarious misadventures where local law enforcement pretend to be white supremacists and the FBI pretends to be white supremacists and then they go to arrest each other and a fist-fight breaks out. Sometimes they set up clan meetings or Nazi meetings only to realize everyone in the group is law enforcement looking for arrests.

If there's one thing you can't fault the FBI for, its that they basically eliminated any sort of organized, far right terrorists. I guarantee you any White Nationalist forum is going to be crawling with Feds. /Pol/ already has Feds on it. 8chan was glow-in-the-dark central. There's got to be less than 4-5k actual Nazis around. The rest are FBI, trolls or edgybois. I bet there are Feds crawling this very forum.

So this guy isn't brave, he's just a massive faggot. Going after a target nobody likes, has barely any members, the vast vast vast majority of society hate and is mostly trolls, edgelords (both of which send threats to get a rise out of him) and FBI agents. Stunning and brave, avatar of soy.
A cop friend of mine told me that this happened to him. They were trying to bait some white supremacists but it turned out they just caught some feds.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
Daniel:

It's all about this sort of, well, back in – some unspecified time in the past, before we had all this outside influence – it is, among the really far right – Paul Joseph Watson is not this far. But they really – it really is just they blame it all on the Jews. That's it. It's the Jews. They'll even use the word Jewy. I feel some Jewiness from that, you know. 87

Jack:

One of the things I've noticed is really how much of a continuum they're all on together. I mean I agree with you, Paul Joseph Watson isn't a fascist in the proper sense. But these people, they really are very, very much on the same continuum together. Like you see... 88

Daniel:

It's almost like you're just changing words around. While they have the same enemies, it's just that – the far right, Richard Spencer thinks it's the Jews. Whereas, Paul Joseph Watson thinks it's the libtards or the Frankfurt School. Versus, if you look at someone kind of more – Sargon of Akkad just says it's the communists or the left or whatever – all these terms are really very nebulous, you know. 89

Jack:

Yeah. 90

Daniel:

But they're all sort of referring to the same people. 91

There was a piece that this fash podcaster, actually a radio host, named James Edwards, who I'll be writing quite considerably about down the line here – he's actually a radio host out of Memphis, Tennessee, and he's been hosting a radio show since 2004. 92

And he posted a thing on his website, several years ago, [incomprehensible 24:45] references to it. Originally it was something like, look at how the Jewish people are out to destroy the family, or something like that. And then he sort of got chastised for it and he was about to lose his web hosting and stuff. And he literally just went in and changed the word Jewish to liberal. And then suddenly it was fine. 93

Jack:

[chuckles] 94

Daniel:

It really is – the funny thing is, the actual far right, the alt-right, the people... the anti-Semites will look at that and say, well look, you're just not allowed to say anything about the Jews, you know, and it just becomes part of the big conspiracy, right? 95

Jack:

Yeah. 96

Daniel:

It's just one more piece of evidence that the Jews control everything. It would be funny if it wasn't terrifying, you know. 97

Jack:

Yeah, absolutely. And I think that that – that simple case of changing some words, that really tells us something I think. Because I think – I'm saying all these people are on a continuum. I think the main differences between them are aesthetic rather than political. The serious difference – I mean, as I say, I don't even really think it is a particularly serious difference, or fundamental difference. But the thing that differentiates a Paul Joseph Watson from a Richard Spencer or whatever is simply the version of aesthetics they use. Down to word choices, you know. 98

Daniel:

Right. 99

Jack:

Like, you know, the fascists take over tomorrow. Paul Joseph Watson isn't going to be on our side against them, you know. We all know whose side he and Alex Jones and people like that, and Sargon of Akkad and so on, we all know which side they'd be on if the Fascists took power tomorrow. What it is is that at the moment, in the situation as it currently is, they just use different aesthetics. They present themselves differently, using different words and a differently style. That's really the only thing that differentiates these people, I think. 100

Formally, they have differently ideologies. But the ideologies are so vapid and empty and incoherent that at that level the differences are very, very insignificant I think. 101
Looks like our friend Sargon of Akkad is basically blaming things on the jews when he's talking about leftists and communists.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Vic Viper T301

Commencing attack on the enemy
kiwifarms.net
But there was another allegation that got significantly less attention: The soldier allegedly also gave out instructions on how to burn down the house of a man described in court records only by the initials D.H.
Why would anyone need instructions on how to burn down a house? Just get some gasoline and... Shit, now I'm giving instructions on how to burn down a house on the known racist white supremacist forum known as Kiwi Farms.

“I want to be really clear on this,” Harper said. “I don't think this guy was going to show up at my house and burn it down.”

However, he added, “it’s absolutely within the realm of plausibility that some 19-year-old dipshit’s going to decide to do something” because of what Smith was posting online.
Fuck you, you Droopy Dog looking faggot.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
Aha! That wasn't in their transcription index. I don't know how anyone could hate Tucker. 10 years ago, 15 years ago, maybe, I know I disliked him then. I found him smarmy, but now he's one of the only sane people on TV. He reeks of reason and rationality, something absent in most every other corner of the media. Also I don't know what kind of cloistered safe space someone has to live in to think that a divided society is somehow stronger.

The video they link to that is supposed to slam him is interesting:

"He grew up a rich kid! Went to private schools! Got'em." Now that guy is smarmy and unlikable!

Reactions: turboNIG-3k

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
Literally why is anyone scared of the alt-right? They're all either edgy kids, stuck-up loser shits like Richard Spencer, or autistic basement dwellers like /pol/'s userbase. Just stop giving them attention and they'll either grow out of it or an hero.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino