Culture This State Could Become the First Without an Abortion Clinic - The State of Missouri vs. Planned Parenthood

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Lemmingwise

Merry Christmas Kiwis
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, you may want to think on that a bit. Prior to Roe v Wade, Blacks were the largest minority in the US and stould at about 20% of the population. In the years since they have lost that majority minority status and now stand around 12% of the population and falling. And not simply due to immigration. The actual numbers of the black population have been cratering in recent decades. Remember class Sociology argues against having messy unwanted kids in society. You know like all the poor and minority and other unwanted types. Yeah it actually is Eugenics.
I looked it up, and the black percentage was at 20% in 1790. Forgive me if I'm absent-minded, but I'm sure Roe v. Wade isn't 230 years ago.

This is just wikipedia. If you have reason to believe these numbers to be false, please tell me.

wikipedia.PNG

When you look at this, roe v. wade seems to not even be a factor.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
You know like all the poor and minority and other unwanted types. Yeah it actually is Eugenics.
The problem with that reasoning is that who's unwanted can change with time and academic fads.

--

And on the other side of the isle there's the people that are building the academic groundwork to make post-birth abortions legal, up to weeks after birth.

View attachment 988892
This should be a surprise to absolutely no one, but most people are uneducated on the abortion debate.

In 1971's A Defense of Abortion, Judith Jarvis Thomson attempted to establish that a human being has absolutely no right to another person's time, body, or money, for even a single solitary second, even if that single solitary second would be trivial and would save the ailing's life. She absolutely knew that such an argument could be abused for all sorts of monstrous shit, and even alluded to such, but deliberately chose to ignore those implications because she wanted abortion to be legal just that bad.

Lemmingwise

Merry Christmas Kiwis
kiwifarms.net
You do realize anti-vaxxers tend to be the well-off, organic-only white types, yeah?
Who's talking about anti-vaxxers? Are they the only people who can be against mandatory vaccination?

I thought it would be the small-state types who would be pro-choice on the issue, whereas it would be the free-education types who would be pro-life (or pro-health) on the mandatory vaccination issue.

Last edited:

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
kiwifarms.net
first - denying women rights
second - holding women accountable for their choices
third - high availability of abortion encourages thottery
fourth - I don't like the idea of killing babies. If killing parasites which can't defend themselves is okay, why is killing women wrong?
when are you going to post your manifesto?

dinoman

awoo~
kiwifarms.net
Who's talking about anti-vaxxers? Are they the only people who can be against mandatory vaccination?

I thought it would be the small-state types who would be pro-choice on the issue
Well no, not really because one of the only valid functions of government is to protect the populous. A lot of other libertarians would probably disagree with me but I argue that allowing people to opt out of vaccines without a good reason violates the non-aggression principle. It's the same reason libertarians are pro-life.
whereas it would be the free-education types who would be pro-life (or pro-health) on the mandatory vaccination issue.
Probably a majority of them are. Frankly I think it's a minority of people on either side that are against mandatory vaccinations. I don't know, it seems like such an obvious thing. Obviously you want everyone to be vaccinated, why would anyone not want that unless they're one of these crazy anti-vax types? 🤔

Last edited:

Honest Coyote

What happens on Santa's lap, stays on Santa's lap
kiwifarms.net
I love people acting like Missouri is going to seal the border and prevent pregnant women from leaving for abortions.

A woman is pregnant for about 9 months. If she finds out the second month and has until the start of the 3rd trimester, that's still 4 months. At worst, she'll need a weekend to drive to Chicago and back. If someone is so incompetent that they can't address a major life decision in 4 month, fully knowing what's coming, then we should forget the fetus and be preforming 180th trimester abortions on the mother.

The Final Troondown

Marine Trained Doubleposter
kiwifarms.net
I'm at the point where I just wish we could admit that we're talking about killing babies. Justify it how you want, make your excuses, etc., but let's not kid ourselves about what's at issue here; we're killing babies. It's a small thing, but it seems important.
I hate the way 'babies' is always used to amplify the issue

if you think about it a baby is the most useless kind of human being outside of a terminally disabled/ridiculously old one
killing them actually leads to a massive increase in value once the tissues are harvested

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino